Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi's mother : no no, my child. Thanks for keeping my daughter safe and happy.

Tejasswi is feeling nervous to go with her family, because she know they must be angry internally.

Karan's mother come to her and kissed her forehead. Before, she leave with her parents.

Karan : take care of yourself, Tejasswi.

Karan's dadi : she will, and Teju... Be ready, we will come soon to bring you back here.

Tejasswi smiled and caressed their feets.

Disha is teasing her.

Tejasswi's father : okay, Mr. And Mrs. Kundra we should take a leave now.

Tejasswi's also bid a bye with smile.

Karan's father : Karan, go with them to drop them.

Karan : yeah, I arrange cars already because flights are not available, so I will go and drop them.

His family nodded. And the preparation started already.

Tejasswi seems nervous and Karan is already started missing her because he know now, he have to wait till marriage.

Disha : Jiju, you two must had good time together so miss my sister, in her absence.

Karan : this is without saying.

Disha laughed and tease them.

Tejasswi's mother : Karan beta, why are you bothering yourself, we will manage.

Tejasswi's father : yes

Disha's father : yes, Prakash bhai is right, we will manage.

Karan : it's not bothering me, uncle - aunty. You all are my family and Tejasswi is my lifeline, so you all will be comfortable in journey, I am just making sure that.

Her parents smiled.

Karan calls 3 luxury black cars of same brand, they are million dollar worth cars.

Karan : please be comfortable.

They all settle in cars.

And cars head for their destination. Her parents decide to stay in Chandigarh and invite all the relatives to Chandigarh to show that it's an arrange marriage not a love marriage.

Stay tuned.

A Special Thanks to my reader SuhaniSingh0  Ji, you really commented on all chapters of this book almost and thanks for loving this book and sorry for making you all wait for updates.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro