Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tejasswi's parents and Tejasswi is staying with Disha and her father in their house.

Tejasswi's mother : we are really disappointed with you, Tejasswi, I never expected that you will go and stay with someone and you won't even tell us.

Tejasswi's father : yeah this was really bad, my daughter, meant you thought your parents didn't even deserve to know that where are you exactly.

Tejasswi : I am sorry mom - dad, I can understand but when I went with Karan, it was just to save my business, I borrow 5 lakh rupees from uncle and again I was in loss. How could I tell you that?

She told her problem.

Disha's father : I should not say anything in this matter, but Prakash bhai and bhabhi, we should forget it and think about future now.

Disha : yes, uncle aunty, Karan sir is really so kind, humble and nice guy.

Tejasswi's mother : we aren't saying anything about Karan, he is nice guy, he is billionaire, he have everything, we know. It was all the blessing of God that everything happened in our favor.

Aunty still had complains with Tejasswi.

Tejasswi : I am sorry, mom.

Tejasswi's mother : it's fine now, but I wish now you would listen to us and help us to prepare from our side.

Tejasswi's father : Yes, Tejasswi they are billionaire, we can't even match them for one percent but we have to do everything they will like.

Disha's father : I will help you in arrangements, let Tejasswi enjoy these moments of her life.

Disha : yes uncle, I will help you as well.

Tejasswi : but, I will do as you wish. Mom - dad.

Tejasswi's mother : yeah, right now go and take rest. We will prepare everything here.

Tejasswi's father : yes, Teju.... And we are not blaming you for anything, we were concerned for you.

Stay tuned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro