📶#11

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Seungmin, can you help me with this?" Hyunjin pointed at his history homework. I nodded and stood up to go to his side.

"Good thing I listened to history class last friday." It's a boring class, only 2 out of 10 students find this interesting. Unless your country's history is worth knowing.

"You know you could always use google at this time, also your text book." I suggested him, he shrugged at me pouting. "Didn't think of that. Still help me with this you answered yours already." I rolled my eyes. I told him the answers anyway, it's considered copying so I told him to change it up a little.

"Done, easy right?" I glanced at him who was still staring at his paper.

'Wouldn't be so easy without you.' Hyunjin thought. Silly, he could've said it instead.

"Yep, oh look at the time. It's almost dinner." What? I didn't know playing with Kkami and staring at Hyunjin's back could be that long.

"Are you finished?" I mumbled. Hyunjin nodded, puzzled that I asked. "I'm going home."

'Too soon?'

"Mom said I should be home before dinner." I explained him. He only let out an 'Ahh'.

"Thanks for helping with this and for taking care of Kkami." Hyunjin smiled, his eye smile is just too cute.

"You have nice eyes." I muttered. Realizing what I just said, my eyes widened. "I mean, no problem." Great Seungmin, just great!

'That was all of a sudden. He's cute like that.' Stop making me more red!

Hyunjin chuckled, "You have nice eyes too." Flirting back I see. I'm melting inside, this is too much!

A knock saved me from getting anymore flustered, "Boys, dinners' ready!" Mrs. Hwang poked her head inside, smiling.

"Yes mom, we'll be down in a minute." Hyunjin answered. Mrs. Hwang hummed before closing the door again.

"Hey, I'm really sorry I just brought your homework late." I averted my eyes from his, watching Kkami sleep instead.

"It's fine. I'll probably still cram it if you brought it yesterday." He sighed, laughing a little.

We both went down stairs, the scent of their dinner hitting my nose.

"Mom, Seungmin's mom said he should be home before dinner." Mrs. Hwang glanced at me.

"Is that so? But I cooked for 4 servings." Hyunjin's an only child. Thinking about it he has a small family.

"Ah, I could just text my mom that I'll have dinner here." I'm too shy to turn down Hyunjin's mom. It's proper manners anyway. I texted my mom asking if I could eat dinner here already and she replied a yes.

I sat down with Mrs. Hwang and Hyunjin. I can't believe I'm eating with the same table as him.

"So Seungmin are you friends with Hyunjin?" I smiled before looking at Hyunjin who was looking down his plate.

'Why is mom asking Seungmin this? Goodness.'

"We're not really close." Why does it have to be awkward? Am I this awkward?

"Hyunjin here doesn't really like making friends, but he's not so bad. I hope you two get along in the future." I don't know Mrs. Hwang, I might be your son-in-law in the near future. But of course I wouldn't say that, I only smiled and continued eating.

"Thanks for the wonderful meal, Mrs. Hwang." I bowed 90 degrees again.

"Call me Aunty, I feel like you and Hyunjin would be really close the next time you visit here." I wish. I let a smile slip in my lips. "Okay Aunty." And then we laughed. Hyunjin's mom is really cool.

As soon as I got home, Mom rushed to me. "Is her cooking skills better than mine?" I snickered before hugging her.

"Of course, your cooking skill are the best!" She tapped my back. "It better be or I'm disowning you."

"You can't do that to your favorite son." She did a pokerface, "You're my only son."

"Well, you love me more than Noona." I grinned, poking Mom's side.

"Shut up you silly boy. Go and sleep now you have school tomorrow." I pouted, my shoulder hanging slump. She really had to remind me of that hell.

I went up to my room and changed into comfortable clothes. I found a note on top of my desk.

"Having fun knowing his thoughts?" It read.

Okay, wtf it gave me chills. Don't make me regret I entered Hyunjin's mind. That ad insisted itself to me!

If only there was a quit button to his thoughts I quitted it after day 1 inside his mind.

💋

Welp. I'm going crazy😆 WE HIT 3K OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU💕💜

QOTD:
What's your favorite Stray Kids show? The 9th or Sk-Talker?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro