📶#20

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Eyes to eyes. We continued to stare at each other.

Tulips, tulips, tulips! I kept on chanting in my mind. The timer set off and we both shouted our thoughts.

"TULIPS!" "BABY'S BREATH!" Our shoulder slumped. We didn't get the same thought again.

"I think we might have to use script for our Telepathy game." I said as I bit my nails in frustration. Hyunjin and I decided that we should just show what the word 'Telepathy' means than search google for help. Unfortunately for us, we've been trying to guess what the other think for about an hour now.

"Then that doesn't show it at all! We need to prove them that our minds are connected." Oh, believe me it's connected before but it didn't end up so well. I don't even want to go back there anymore.

"Look, I googled our assigned word and in order to do it. We must have the same feelings, the same everything! We just need to know each other better, that's it." Hyunjin bit his lip for a second, thinking. Wow, those lips are really fine. I want to know his lip care routine or if he even have one.

"Hmm, if that's the case then... What's your favorite color? What's your most hated stuff in your room? What's your fashion taste? What do you feel when you see me?" I blushed at his last question which I covered with my hand and a fake cough.

"Are you sure you know what questions you asked me just now? I don't remember everything you said after a minute..." I said as an excuse. Hyunjin ruffled his hair and pouted. How dare he be so cute while being frustrated!? He wasn't given the rights!

"Then this will take time, but is it okay with you?" My lips curved up to a smile and nodded. "It's fine, this is project anyway."

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days and it's our third day to get to know each other well for this project.

I can't actually consider going out with Hyunjin to tell my likes and dont's to him as a date. Why not? One, he didn't mention it was. Two, we don't feel the same anymore. Three, it's pure project no flirting.

Friday came by so fast, making it seem like a dream to me. That we got partnered and that we always have to spend time with each other. Next monday is the deadline for our project.

I waited for Hyunjin in my usual waiting spot after school. The school entrance. He said I should meet him here, after school so he could catch up with friends and put things inside his locker.

I looked at the time on my wristwatch, that says 4pm.

"Minnie!" The person who called me jumped at my back, making me stumble a bit to the front. I faced him, my eyes big from shock as his face was just next to mine.

"Hyunjin, for sheep's sake you almost made us fall." I scolded him and he only gave me an apologetic smile. It makes my heart soft.

"Sorry, Minnie. I was just excited for our date!" After I heard him say this, surely my stomach did lots of twists and turns.

"D-date?" I stammered. Hyunjin nodded happily. Well, this is new.

He held my hands as he pulled me with him to our destination. I feel heat creeping up my face, because of our hands that's connected.

What suddenly got into him that gave him so much gay confidence?

After 5 minutes of half walking and running, we halted infront of a movie renting shop. I gave Hyunjin a questioning look, that he answered again with his sheepish smile.

"Really? We're renting a movie for our date?" I said still not believing what's happening. Hyunjin shrugged, his smile never leaving his face.

"What are you up to Hwang Hyunjin?" I eyed him with suspecting eyes. "You'll see, Minnie. Now, let's pick your favorite movies!" I rolled my eyes but nonetheless I followed him inside the rental shop.

I scanned the romance section. I'm more of a rom-com but I heard from one of the girls who likes Hyunjin, that he likes Romance and tear-jerker movies.

"What are you looking at?" The said boy popped out of nowhere by my side.

"Can you stop giving me heart attacks from time to time? I might actually die because of you and your ghost like popping." I whisper scolded him, not wanting to divert attention from the cashier guy.

"Oops, sorry hehe. Ah look at this! I heard from one of my friends that this is good." He pulled out a movie tape from the shelf.

"Kimi no nawa? I've heard about it too!" I added. He inspected the tape first and nodded a little. "Pick some more."

"Can we watch horror?" I asked, Hyunjin's eyes immediately filled with fear. "No please."

"Please? I heard 'It' is not that scary. Just a bunch of jumpscare here and there. You're not afraid of clowns right?" I heard him sigh before he agreed.

"Yey! Thanks Jinnie." Atleast it wasn't the Annabelle series I picked or he might pass out later.

"Let's watch a Ghibli film after." I took the tape of 'My neighbor Totoro' from the shelf and then we trudged towards the counter to rent it.

We arrived at their house at 5pm. His mom greeted us and Kkami too.

"Hello Kkami!" I bent down to pet Kkami, who was wagging his tail. He barked a bit as an answer to my greeting to him.

"Give me a highfive." Kkami is very talented, just like his owner. They're a really cute pair.

"Minnie, come up now!" I heard Hyunjin whined. Now, when did he learn to whine?

"Yeah, I'm coming! Goodness can't he wait?" I whispered the last part, Aunty laughed at us.

"Sweetie, bring this up with you so you two won't get hungry." She handed me a tray of ice cream and sandwich. This reminded me I'm hungry.

"Thanks Aunty." I carefully climb up the stairs balancing the tray in my hand. Kkami followed behind me.

"Jin, open the door for me!" I yelled through the door of Hyunjin's room.

"Why would I?" I heard him yell back. This only made me mad at him, that lazy bum!

"Because I said so! Now open it or you will never see Kkami again." I threatened. Kkami whimpered like he understood what I just said.

"I'm kidding Kkami, plus if I did that I'll be taking you with me." He started wagging his tail again. The door finally opened.

"For fck's sake Hyunjin. Aren't you a gentleman?" He looked shocked to see I was carrying something and moved aside so I could enter.

"Sorry Minnie, I didn't know you were holding something." Hyunjin pouted, making a sad face. Who could resist him?

"Ugh, fine whatever. Let's start watching."

We were lying flat on our stomachs in his bed. Our shoulder constantly bumping to each other. My eyes glued to the movie playing on his big flat screen TV.

"Oh my gosh, they're dead?" I heard him comment in the middle of the movie.

"Shh shh." I said, my eyes still trained to the show.

The movie was in quite in the middle, when I heard someone sniffing. I glanced at Hyunjin. Is-is he crying!?

That just made me so soft. He's crying over a movie awww. I didn't tease him about it and just continued to watch.

After Kimi no nawa, I checked the time. It says 7pm.

"Oh God, that was hella long movie." I gasped.

"Not long like the Spiderman: Homecoming." He replied, which I could only agree.

"One more then I'm going home." I told my mom I'm with Hyunjin for the project purposes. She was cool with hanging out too, but it's not like we're hanging out.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere Seungminnie." His reply made me frown.

"Why not? My mom would be worried!" Is he asking for a fight? Hyunjin laughed, making me frown even more.

"I already told her we're having a sleepover." My eyes and my jaw dropped. I gaped at him. He closed my hanging mouth, still laughing.

"SLEEPOVER!? WITH MY MOM'S CONSENT?" He nodded, his laugh getting louder by now. I still can't believe what he's saying.

"Yeah, now let's have dinner first before we continue... With that horror movie." His mouth trailed off his last words. I finally accepted everything he said and nodded.

"Can I change my clothes atleast?" I asked him. I don't want to sleep in my uniform. Hyunjin gave me a new set of his clothes.

After changing to his clothes, which is like my own because we almost have the same size. I came down for dinner, his father was here now too.

"Good evening Mr. Hwang." I bowed for respect to the elderly. Mr.Hwang greeted me with a smile, he looks exactly like Hyunjin minus the plump lips, because he got it from his mother. (Y'all know this is made up for the story ;))

"So Seungmin was it?" Mr. Hwang said as I sat with them on the table. I nodded with a polite smile on my face.

"What's your relation to my son, Hyunjin?" I haven't eaten anything but I feel like I choked on something.

"I'm Hyunjin's friend, also his classmate." Never forget the classmate word if you introduce yourself to a parent, joke.

"I see." Then he eyed Hyunjin who was biting his chopstick, while eyeing the samgyeopsal on the table. (Pork belly)

I ate and entertained their questions at the same time, but I was still able to full myself. Hyunjin and I was now watching 'It' and it's not even getting scary yet but he kept on hiding on my shoulder. Our position was the same from earlier.

"Hyunjin, will you stop cowering and watch. You're not even watching but you already keep on screaming." He hit my shoulder lightly, like protesting. "It's not my fault I don't like watching horror movies. Why do you even watch it when all it gives you is bad memories?" He has a point there.

"You know... For the thrill?" I lamely reasoned out. I'm always lame at it.

"Whatever, let's watch the Totoro one now." He stood up at the moment there was a jumpscare about to happen. Hyunjin was now face to face with the TV, trying to change the cd playing when IT surprised him.

An ear piercing scream came out of the boy's mouth, same with Hyunjin. He quickly ran back to his bed and hid inside his blanket. I sat up from laying down and went inside his blanket.

"Are you okay? You look like your soul just left your body." He wasn't shaking, but he was pale. I put my hand on his back and stroked it to calm him down.

"C-can we watch Totoro now?" I nodded and got up to change the movie. I'm feeling guilty for what happened now.

"Hey Jinnie, I'm sorry I insisted you to watch it." He didn't answer me and continued to watch the playing movie. I whined.

"Jinnie, what can I do to make it up to you?" I regretted asking that because he turned to me with an evil smile.

"Sing me a song later to sleep." I breathed a sigh in relief. Well, that's easy. I gave him a thumbs up and faced the tv.

The movie ended and we're now laying side by side, facing each other. Good thing the room only has the moon from the window to light it up a little, or else he'll see me blushing.

"Sing me a song now." He said in a tired voice. I cleared my throat then I started to sing day6's song 'you were beautiful' english version.

"Beautiful,
Just the way that you would look at me
Was so much I'd never wanna leave
I I
Keep trying to forget how you were," I stared at his half-closed eyes. Hyunjin was smiling even though he's sleepy and it's this is the only important thing right now to me.

"Beautiful,
Just the way that you were calling my name
But without you it won't be the same
I I
Keep trying to forget but you were beautiful~" I finished it off there. He chuckled and clapped.

"I've always known you had a voice of an angel." My heart fluttered and my face burned from his compliment. I hid it by laughing, "Thanks, but how come you said that?"

"You have a pretty voice, I could listen to all day. Eyes, that I can stare at all night. And face I could look at for the rest of my life." He said, his eyes never blinking as he look at me.

"H-Hyunjin, why are you saying this?" All these can kill me in one go.

"Seungmin, I think I like you."

💋

Woopsie daisy🌻 A confession I see? How can you sleep now Seungmin?😂 this is so far the longest chapter I've written and is my favorite one.

QOTD:
Do you think Changbin is loyal?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro