📶#21

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Felix was hanging unto me as I walk my way towards my room. Why? I texted him what happened last friday night. It's saturday and tomorrow I got myself another date... With Hyunjin yes.

"Dude, tell me what happened! I demand to know the whole story right now!" That's what he's whining the moment he entered my house.

I removed his arms that was embracing my left arm, as he cling like a koala to me. "Fine, fine! As long as you won't open your mouth while I'm telling it or else I won't continue. Got it?" I raised a brow at him and he nodded enthusiastically, clapping his hands like a seal.

🐌flashback to what happened.

"Seungmin I think I like you." He stared at me like I was something fragile.

"Y-you think?" Way to ruin it I know.

He smiled sadly, what do I do? I don't want to lose this chance!

"Yeah, I do." His hand reached for my hair. Hyunjin played with my hair for awhile, like he was doing it to fall asleep.

"If you do. Then date me." I don't know when did I ever have the courage to say that, but I did. He look taken aback at the moment, then he grinned.

He leaned forward, my heart can't pick up the pace anymore.(i'm sorry i'm 3racha's trash) I closed my eyes as his lips made it to my forehead. I felt him smile, "Seungmin, will you go out on a date with me on Sunday?"

He moved backward and was now face to face with me. I nodded, my smile never leaving my face.

"Of course, Jinnie. I'd love to." He giggled. I should be the one giggling but if he's happy then I'm happy too.

"Let's sleep now. I can't wait for Sunday." Hyunjin hugged me. His arms securing me from everything dangerous out there. It felt the world to me and we're not even together yet.

"Goodnight, Minnie." I heard him whispered. "Goodnight, Hyunjin." I snuggled closer to his chest. It felt right. As soon as I heard his breathing on a steady pace, I drifted to sleep too.

🐌

"And that's why I have a date tomorrow." Felix stood up squealing like a teenage girl. I... Can see he's happy for me.

"YES! FINALLY YOU GAYS HAPPENED!" The blonde boy jumped up and down. He looks more accomplished than me, who got asked out.

"Felix." I called him but he started to do the happy dance.

"Felix Lee." He began singing. I facepalmed.

"YONGBOK LEE!" I yelled, startling him and finally stopping.

"Don't call me that name. I'm happy I was born in Sydney with Felix as my name." He pouted and crossed arms.

"Are you doing aegyo!? I'm not letting you hangout with Changbin again. I told you he's not a good influence." I kidded. Felix glared at me. "Shut up Seungmin. I love him."

"Don't need to know that oh my gosh." I rolled my eyes.

"Now, help me choose my outfit for tomorrow. So you can have a purpose here." Felix frowned but quickly stood up to go infront of my closet.

"What the hell are these? You call this clothes? Boiiii." He inspected the hanging clothes from my closet. Judging each and one of them. He hurts my pride.

"A-atleast I have clothes to wear! Shut up!" I made a 'hmph' sound. I saw Felix glanced at me with a small grin on his face.

"Let's go invite Jeongin to the mall! We're picking you your outfit for tomorrow." He threw me some random decent polo shirt and pants.  "Change quickly!" He said as he went outside my room. I sighed, looking at the clothes on my bed.

After changing, I lazily drag my feet downstairs. Felix was at the door tapping his foot impatiently.

"This is why your nickname is snail." He shook his head at me.

"Whatever, let's go fetch the fox now." Fox was Jeongin. It's because he looks like a fennec fox.

🐨at Jeongin's house.

"Oh, Felix, Seungmin! Jeongin is still sleeping, I'm going to wake him up for you guys." Jeongin's mom greeted us. Thank God she would do that job. Jeongin hates waking up early at weekends.

While waiting at the living room, we heard a loud footstep going down the stairs. Felix and I look at each other the same time. "He's angry." The blonde boy whispered.

"Obviously." I answered.

And there stood a mad fennec fox ready to battle.

"Who dare wake me up at the early morning?" He grumbled, his hand still scrubbing his sleepy eyes. Felix and I cooed. He's so cute, even mad.

"Go change, we're treating you food to the mall." I casted Felix a confused look, he secretly and terribly tried to wink at me. He was bargaining the poor boy.

"Okay hyung! I'll be right back." Jeongin dashed back upstairs to get ready. I nudged Felix who was wearing an evil grin.

"Felix, why did you say that? What if he doesn't bring money and depend his spending to us." I said in a low voice, my eyes wide threatening the aussie.

"Don't worry, he'll surely bring money. Trust me."

"JEONGIN STOP BUYING FOOD FROM EVERY STALL!" Felix was whining because Jeongin almost emptied his wallet.

"Karma's a bitch." I snickered. Felix only glared at me and then continued to cry over his almost empty wallet.

"Hyung you said you're treating me food! I won't let this chance slip." Jeongin said and shoved a spoonful of bingsu to his mouth.

"Let's buy Seungmin clothes now." Felix grumbled and dragged me past Jeongin.

The three of us entered a men's boutique. Felix tried various of clothes on me. After 10 tries he dragged me to another one.

"Felix Lee, this is the last one. I swear if you make me try another one I'm punching you." I showed him my fist. He held his hands up in surrender, but his face had a smirk.

"It's fine. That last one fits you perfectly. Hyunjin will fall head over heels for you tomorrow. Right Jeongin?" Jeongin gave me two thumbs up. I turned around to look at my reflection.

"I sure hope he does."

💋

Short like my patience. BUT SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW FOR ME WISH ME LUCK I'M IN A NEW SCHOOL ;___;💔

QOTD:
Have you watched Han, Chan, and Hyunjin's Bboom Bboom with tbz, mxm, and samuel?

If you haven't YOU SHOULD WATCH IT NOW!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro