📶#23

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monday came and my heart won't still as I walk my way past the students to my locker.

Today's the project's deadline. I can only hope we can do our best later. Suddenly I feel guilty because I feel like all we did in this project was flirt. This is one of the disadvantages if your teacher partners you to your crush slash boyfriend.

As I slammed my locker shut, my soul almost left me when I saw Jeongin leaning on the other lockers.

"Good morning, Jeongin. What brings your adorable presence here?" I asked switching to lean on on my left heel. Jeongin was looking at me with his intense eyes, serious.

"Are you gonna tell me anything?" He raised a brow, waiting for my response. I started thinking of what I'm forgetting to tell him, but failed.

"I do? Can you tell me what I'm forgetting?" I gave up at first try. It was almost time for the first class. An arm casually slipped on top of my shoulder, judging from the arm's owner it was Hyunjin.

"This. Care to tell me now what's this?" He motioned Hyunjin's resting arm on my shoulder, the seriousness in his face never leaving.

I was about to open my mouth for an answer but Hyunjin beat me to it. "We're together now." He sounded sappily happy. Oh well, I was too inside.

"Oh and why am I the last to know?" It was my turn to raise a brow at him. "No you're not! Jisung doesn't know yet." I said with honesty.

"Hurt my friend and even though I look like a child I'll punch you square in that handsome face. Understand?" Jeongin threatened Hyunjin, who looked quite amused with Jeongin's unusual behavior.

"I can't promise you that because a relationship with only happiness in it, isn't considered a relationship. But I won't intentionally hurt him, promise." My boyfriend—wow that was very unfamiliar to me—smiled proudly after finishing his sentence.

Jeongin looked satisfied with Hyunjin's answer and returned to being the bubbly child he is. "I was just making sure, hyung. Hehe, bye now!" And he skipped his way to his room. Wow, that's bipolar of him.

Hyunjin and I looked at each other with silly faces and laughed.

"Isn't he adorable?" He nodded and pulled me closer to his side. "But you're my only adorable baby." I pushed his face away to show that I was flustered by his words.

"Shut up, we're gonna be late and we still have a project to pass."

The whole room was quiet as we stood infront of them. We didn't have and powerpoint or such, only trust.

"The assigned word given to us is Telepathy. Today Seungmin and I will demonstrate how telepathy works. Ready?" Hyunjin glanced at me, his eyes asking if I was ready. I nodded.

"We have a word here for us to think of the same thing from various things related to that word." He showed the class the flashcards he wrote.

"I can assure you that this is all real and not scripted, because Hyunjin was the one who wrote everything that the flashcard shows you. I don't even know one word from it." He showed me the first word from the card. Blue.

What do I think of when I hear blue?

The timer ticked off and we shouted our answers simultanously.

"Sadness!" I was surprised we got the both answer. The class still not convinced with our show.

"Next word is... Boy band?" I read. Like the first time, we said our own thoughts about boy band.

"DAY6!" Again, I was surprised. Maybe all those dates payed off. I was smiling like an idiot as we continued getting the same answers.

The last word was Love.

I only thought of one thing... Or someone.

The timer ticked off for the tenth time and we said our answers.

"Hyunjin!" "Seungmin!" The whole class cheered, teasing us. My whole face burned from either fluster or embarrassment.

"And that's what you call Telepathy. Two different person having the same thoughts from the bottom of their heart." He held my hand infront of everyone and we bowed.

I'm proud of him.

💋

Omg why are the past chapters getting cheesy I'm—🐝🌽

QOTD:
Lee Know's laugh or Jisung's aegyo?

I choose or :')

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro