•12•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

kai💗 "for your love, it ain't no telling what i won't do."

"kai wake up. kai. kai. kai." kentrell was shaking me back in forth.

"what huh? hey baby what time is it?" i rub my eyes. 

"it's four o'clock. but say i'm bout to go to the studio and by the time i get back, you betta be dressed in something nice and ready to go." he tells me kissing my forehead.

"why?" i asked.

"because i'm taking you on a date." he walks out of the room. it's sunday now so it's the day before the gender reveal. i take a shower, get dressed, and head downstairs.

"finally kai. we need to go do some last minute shopping." ava tells me grabbing her keys. we walk outside and go to her car. "so girl i heard kentrell is taking you on a date tonight." she wiggles her eyebrows.

i laugh, "yeah, he is. and i think tonight is the night i'm gonna give him the promise ring." i smile.

"aweee you guys are so cute together. and i'm still waiting on mine." she playfully rolled her eyes.

"it's coming, you know kd loves you." i told her.

"yeah yeah yeah." she said smiling. we got into party city and looked at all of the decorations.

i picked up pink eyelashes, "even though i know you're having a boy, i'm still team girl." i tell her.

"so you're wearing all pink tomorrow?" she laughs.

"you know it." i tell her. "i'm not wearing these eyelashes though." i put them down. we got all of the decorations and candy we wanted and left. we get in the car and pull off.

"girl i'm gonna stop by chick fil a, you want some?" ava asks me.

"you know i want some! but i better not eat too much because you know," i wink. "i'm going on a date."

ava laughs, "girrl." we damn near order the whole chick fil a menu and head back to the house. i see kentrells car. i guess he saw us pull up because he came to the car.

i jump out, "daddy's back!" i run into his arms. he just laughs at me. "you know i loooove you." i kiss him. i'm not gonna lie, i'm super excited to give him this promise ring.

"i love you too babe. now gone head and change cause we leavin in ten minutes." he tells me. great, how am i supposed to eat my food? i go into his room and change into a yellow dressy dress. then, i slip the box with the ring in it into my purse. i spin around in the mirror and walk down stairs. kentrell looks nice himself.

"you ready?" he licks his lips looking at me making me blush.

"yeah." i grab his hand.

"alright kentrell, don't keep my baby out for too long." ava said.

"nuh uh, take y'all damn time. me and ava need some alone time." kd smirked at ava and she slapped his arm.

"we'll be back later guys." i say as i close the door behind us. he opens the door for me to get in his car and i sit down. we ride in the car and twenty minutes later pull up to a fancy looking restaurant.

i smile as we walk into the restaurant. "table for two." kentrell says and i laugh. they bring us to a table and we sit down.

"can i start you guys off with some drinks?" the waiter asks.

"yeah, i'll have the peach tea." i tell her.

she nods, "and you?" she motions at kentrell.

"i'll take a sprite." he said.

"okay, i'll be right back with your drinks!" the waiter says before walking off.

"look, i know it ain't much but-" kentrell starts and i cut him off.

"kentrell this is perfect, thank you so much for this date." i smiled at him. he smiled really hard and we started looking at our menus. the waiter came back with our drinks.

"you guys ready to order?" she asks. we place our orders. i ordered ground turkey lasagna, and kentrell ordered shrimp fettuccine alfredo.

"kentrell you're really happy tonight." i say to him noticing how keeps smiling at me.

"you know you look beautiful right." he says to me smiling showing off those grills. i put my head down blushing. when our food arrived we started eating. "this food ain't even all that." kentrell says dashing salt on his plate. i laugh but then my smile fades once i see him scooted his chair close to mine.

"kentrell what are-" i speak but he puts his finger on my lip.

"shhh, just listen." he pulls out a small box and my eyes widen. "i was gone get on my knee but i didn't want you to think i was proposing, yet."

"but anyway," he starts. "look kai, i can't even put into words how much i love you. since our first date i knew you were special but i never thought i could make you mines. you the one that i want in my life, forever and always. even if i fuck up, i know you gone stay by my side cuz you my ride or die." he pulls out the ring and there's a beautiful red ruby on it. "you my red ruby." he slides the ring on my finger. "i promise to always love you, and imma marry you someday."

at this point i'm in tears. "kentrell look." i say pulling out the box with the ring i got him in it. he gasped when i opened up the box.

"no you didn't." he smirked.

"i just- i can't even think of what to say right now." my voice shakes.

"shhhh." he said and i put the ring on his finger. we kiss and get ready to leave, leaving a large tip. we get into his car and he records our rings and puts them on his insta story.

"phew, wait until the shade room sees this." i laugh admiring my ring.

"man fuck what they got to say. wanna hear the song i'm putting out tomorrow?" he said pulling out his phone while driving. ugh.

"i would love to." i tell him and the beat started, it's a piano. i waited for the lyrics to start.

"i see your pain through the skies in the backyard, i know you love me baby you ain't gotta act hard imma leave a stain, shots to the brain, left the whole block scarred down for the gang, gotta use your brain, we gone make the rocks hard"

i bop my head to the music but one part really stuck out to me.

"she a real good girl some shit on her mind post up at the trap with the stick outside every bitch in the truck neither one my kind have a daughter by choice imma name her kind"

when the song ended i addressed it. "you wanna name our daughter kind?" i asked him.

"yeah, you like it?" he asked.

"yes, it's different. what made you pick that?" i asked.

"because it's so many girls out here with the ugliest grimiest personalities. i don't want my daughter to be like that, i want her to be kind, like her mama." he says and smirks at me.

awee if we don't have a girl he's gonna he crushed. we got to the house and the whole gang was there. "sooo how did it go?" joe asked as soon as he saw us. we held up our hands so they could see our rings.

"my bitch got a promise ring!" ava ran over to me and hugged me. "good job brother." she patted kentrell on his head and he smiled.

"you know!" joe yelled like he always does.

"i'm proud of you son, don't do anything stupid with this one she's a good one." montana said and i agreed in my head.

"yeah ight. y'all both still ugly." kd rolled his eyes and ava slapped him.

"kd a hater. congratulations brother and sister." three told us.

"thank you guys. me and ava are so happy to be a part of your family and we mean that from the bottom of our hearts." i said to them.

"yeah what she said!" ava yelled. "and get some sleep, my gender reveal is tomorrow!" we all laughed and talked until we got tired. you already know what went down with me and kentrell...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro