•13•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

kai💗 "gone off lean, and you know that i be on it"

so today is the day of the gender reveal! i'm already dressed and ready to start setting things up at the place. i'm wearing a baby pink dress, with a baby blue ribbon around my waist. i go downstairs to see everybody and... the kids!

"kai!" they run over to me.

"hey my little bad butts!" i squat down to their levels and hug them.

taylin started poking my stomach. "is it brudder or sister?" he asks.

"i don't know yet, i find out in a few weeks." i tell him.

"i hope it's sister," kayden said. "dada told me to say that." he whispered. i laughed and got up.

"where's kd and ava?" i ask.

"they went to the venue to start setting up." montana said and i nodded.

"and where's my husband, three, and joe?" i asked him.

"they said they gone meet us there. so let's go." montana said. i nodded and grabbed the boys hands. we walked out if the house and i put them in the back of montana's car and i sat in the front and we drove off. we got to the spot and we all got out of the car.

"hey ava! you look beautiful." i hug her.

"thank you girl, and so do you!" she tells me and hugs back. i scroll down instagram while i'm waiting for the boys to get here and like i said, the shade room posted us.

"looks like @nba_youngboy and @goldenkai have promise rings. and based on the song youngboy released today it looks like they're having a girl!"

the post said. i just laughed and left the app. i saw kentrells car pull up. "finally!" i say and watch them get out of the car laughing. "what's so funny?" i ask confused.

"don't that tree over there look just like joe's hair?" three said pointing at a tree. i smacked my teeth, they are zooted.

"hey bae." kemtrell gives me the longest hug ever and kisses me.

"hey baby! you guys brought the food?" i asked.

three nodded, "yeah it's over there on that table, try it out." he pointed to a table and i went to it. i picked up a piece of chicken and took a bite and i almost lost my marbles. to say it was dry would be an understatement.

"what the actual fuck three? this chicken is dry as hell!" i spit it out and go to the next thing. i try the mashed potatoes and they were barely mashed and just flat out terrible. all of the food i tried was terrible. "three i'm gonna kill you." i say charging at him.

"chill out i was high." he said and i slapped him.

"why did you guys let him make the food!" i yelled.

"he said he could cook. and YOU KNOW i had to boost my boy up cause YOU KNOW YOU KNOW." joe said and i went over and slapped him too.

"what are we gonna do kentrell?" i threw my arms in the air.

"why the hell you askin me, i don't know." he shrugged.

"y'all so nasty bro damn. i put y'all in charge of one thing and y'all ghetto asses mess it up. y'all all look like spongebob characters too. ugly asses. i don't even wanna see y'all right now." kd says then turns away from us. the boys bust out laughing and i just sigh.

"kai you okay?" kayden asked me.

aweee. "yes i'm okay baby." i say to him smiling.

he points to a car pulling up. "look grand mama." kayden tells me. i look and i see sherhonda getting out of the car with food.

"hey y'all! i brought food just incase y'all needed extra. HEY SON! HEY GIRLS! HEY ALL Y'ALL! ava girl i'm so excited to see what y'all are having, here let me put this food down." she put the food on a table.

"sherhonda you saved the day with this food! they let three cook and it's terrible." i told her shaking my head.

"i can hear you!" three yelled.

"i know you can hear me, your food tastes bad!" i yelled towards him. i threw all of his food out and replaced it with sherhondas. i get confused when i see her car door opening again. when it opens up star comes out. i gasp, what is she doing her?

"ummm excuse me?" ava said.

i go up to kentrell. "kentrell why is your baby mama here? this is inappropriate. this is ava's gender reveal!" i say lowly to him.

"my baby mama ain't here what you talkin abou- yo what the fuck." he turned around seeing star. i mean i know star lives with his mom and all, but she should not be coming to events like this if we didn't invite her.

"star what yo ugly ass doing here?" kentrell asked her.

"look, i was bored, i wanted to get out the house, so i came with yo mama." she said. "hi girl." she said to me.

ava came over looking pissed. "excuse me!" she said and star turned towards her. "can you introduce yourself to me?"

"i'm star, i'm his baby mama. congratulations on the baby." she said to ava.

"whatever, you can stay. but in the future don't show up uninvited." ava says and walks away.

it's time to start the gender reveal now and ava and kd are doing it with giant balloons.

"okay so y'all ready?" ava yelled and everyone cheered. "one.. two.. three!" they both popped the balloons at the same time and blue confetti came out. everybody cheered and clapped.

"cuz cuz is gonna be a boy!" kamiri yelled. everybody started getting their food and desert, especially star.

"mm mm mm. these cookies good!" she yelled and everyone turned and looked at her. "what y'all lookin at? what?" she said stuffing her face. we all just went back to what we were doing. i saw a car pull up and it was... jasmine!

i ran and hugged her. "hey girl!" i said.

"hey kai! i'm sorry i'm late guys, my flight got delayed." jasmine said. then three came and picked her up and she laughed.

"you even more fine in person." he told her and she started smiling uncontrollably. later that day the whole gang, including jasmine went back to the house to chill.

kentrell was still sipping lean. "kentrell you need to stop before you get too drunk." i warned him.

"bae not now, i'm already mad as the fuck." he said still taking sips.

"what's wrong babe?" i asked him. he picked up a knife and threw it.

"THAT BITCH STAR! i hate her. her stupid ass." he yelled and picked up his phone and he facetimed her.

"what you want kentrell?" she said on the other line.

"why you show up earlier, i can't stand you. i don't want you around my girl, i don't wanna see you, i don't want you at my shows, YO UGLY ASS STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" he told her.

"kentrell calm down." i told him. he hung up the phone glaring at me.

"bitch shut the fuck up. i don't wanna heat shit from nobody right now." he said and i breathed in, and i breathed out. i know he didn't just call me a bitch.

"kentrell watch how you talking to my best friend!" ava yelled.

"say kentrell, don't be calling females no bitch." montana told him.

"bitch i know you ain't just call me a bitch." i said to him.

"i sure did. i told you i ain't wanna be bothered right now." kentrell said boldly.

"ight bitch. if anyone is a bitch it's you with your bitch ass attitude. sleep downstairs tonight lil ho." i told him.

"aye say watch who you talkin to. i ain't one of these lil boys you can get yo ass beat." kentrell said getting in my face.

"you can really get out my face right now because you deadass just pissed me off, so watch out." i walk away from him and he pulls me back.

"don't walk away from me when i'm talking to you, you hear me? and i don't give a fuck if i pissed you off." he told me. i slapped his hand off my arm and glared him.

"alright. i'm out." i tell him walking towards my shoes. he pulls me again. i pushed him off of me. and he hit the kitchen table. he grabbed my arm again. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" i yank my arm away. he punched me and i punched him back and we started fist fighting.

"she's pregnant! you little bitch! ava said running over. i ran away from him and he ran after me pushing me to the floor.

"you mine, you ain't going no where!" he told me pinning me to the ground. ava caught up to us and started beating his ass and joe and montana came and got him up.

"KENTRELL I HATE YOU, WE'RE DONE! GO TO FUCKING HELL." i told him before storming out of the house with only my phone. i didn't even have my shoes on. i got in my car and drove to ava's house where a lot of my stuff was and i stayed there for the night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro