4. I want to be yours

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I love you too Swara. I love you so much." He confessed and encircled his arms around her. She hugged him tightly closing her eyes and gripped his shirt in her fist. His hand encircled around her waist and face hide in her hair.

He squeezed his eyes tight and hugged her tightly. She felt his grip but didn't feel uncomfortable. She smiled with closed eyes hide her face in his embrace. They had hugged each other but she never felt it so intense. Their hug turned into passionate one and both were lost in the moment. She was loving this moment and closeness. He was feeling so peaceful and relaxed.

After a few minutes, Swara loosen her grip on him and slowly looked at him, still in embrace. Her hair fringes came to her face. He lift his one hand to her face and slowly moved her hair lock away from her face. She felt his tender caress the way he touch with care and love. She closed her eyes when he cups her face lovingly. He looked at her but then he reminds something and immediately seperate himself from her. Swara opened her eyes with sudden loss of his touch.

"I should get changed." He murmured and left from there to their room.

She looked at him confusingly as he went from there. Then thinks something and smiled.

"I know something is disturbing Sanskar but I am always with you and will never leave your side." Swara thinks.

She also goes to their room. She entered inside and shut the door. She turned around only to find his suit jacket on couch and he was standing near windows lost in his thought looking out. He was totally unaware about her presence as he was thinking something deeply. Swara smiled and walked toward him slowly. She goes near him and hugged him from back leading him to jerk suddenly. Swara gets confused as she felt it.
She turned him around.

"What happened Sanskar? You Okay?" She asked with concern looking at him.
Sanskar nodded nothing and smiled fakely.

"You are really okay na Sanskar? I am finding something disturbing you and you are hiding something from me. Are you not happy with me? Did I hurt you? Sanskar I know... You must feel hurt that I don't remember you and it hurt me too Sanskar. I am..." Swara was saying when Sanskar interupted.

"Shh!! Swara it's nothing like that. Why are you thinking like this?" Sanskar said.

"You are really happy with me na?" Swara asked.

"I am most happy with you Swara. I can't explain what I feel when you are around me. I love you Swara and I mean it." Sanskar said.

" I can feel it Sanskar. You don't need to say this. I just feel something is disturbing you since few days and I want you to share with me." Swara said.

"It's nothing important Swara. It's about my new project. That's why I am stressed nowadays. I told you already and why will I hide anything from you." Sanskar lied but show himself normal so that Swara believe him.

"Hmm okay but Mr. Hubby, you were thinking about your work in between our romantic time. You know, it's sin. I don't come between you and your work. Similarly, your work shouldn't come between you and me. I don't give any right to anyone or anything to come between us. Understood?" Swara said with fake anger.

Sanskar gave small smile and nodded. She also smiled. She comes close to him. She hold his hand and encircled them around her waist then wrapped her arms around his neck looking at him with smile.

"This is the best feeling to be in your embrace like this. I see my world most beautiful in your presence." Swara said in mere whisper.

She was looking so innocent and happy. He was feeling hurt. It was hurting him to lie to her again and again. He loves her and he wants her but on the basis of truth not a relationship based on a lie that he had to speak just to save her life.

"'What you see, can be your illusion Swara." He said in a bit serious and sad tone.

"I happily accept to live in Illusion and never want to come out of it if you are with me." She said. She only see positive and don't want to see any negativity which was making him worried.

"What if it's not right Swara? I..." He was saying but she interupted.

"Till you are with me, nothing is wrong. Everything feels so right. I believe you more than my life, more than anything in this world." She said with so much love and trust.

He felt loss of words and looked into her eyes. Her hold on him tighten getting close to him. He found himself again get intoxicated toward her. Their face were so close and she lift herself a bit feeling him leaning toward her. He was totally lost in this moment. She was looking so angelic. He leaned toward her not able to hold himself and pulled her closer holding her waist. His eyes subconsciously get closed feeling her close. Her heart beat was racing feeling his breathe near her lips. Their eyes were closed and their lips were just an inch apart. His lips were about to touch hers when suddenly he opened his eyes wide getting flashes of that horrible accident and Swara's unconscious in his arms. Then her asking is he her husband? The News of her boyfriend's death.

He immediately removed his hands away from her and went away from her confusing her.

He went to balcony and ran his hand through his hair taking sigh to control himself. He cursed himself for loosing so easily in front of her, just looking into her eyes. It was getting too difficult for him to control his feelings. Why does she trust him blindly when he is only lying to her. No, She can't love him. She loves someone else, it's just that she doesn't remember.

He was closing his eyes and thinking all this when he felt her touch on his hand on railing. He opened his eyes and looked beside only to find her looking at him. She lift her hand to touch his face but he removed his hand from hers and tried to go again but she hold his hand tightly.

"Don't push me away from you Sanskar. I am feeling hurt. I don't know what's stopping you Sanskar but I can't stop my heart Sanskar." Swara said.

He heard her but didn't turned around neither jerked away her hand.

"I only find immense love in your eyes then why are doing this again? In starting when you used to stay away from me, I thought it's because of my health. Then slowly everything was going normal between us. Then you are again being distant from me. I believe it if it's work but don't ignore me. I feel hurt. Please." She said with heavy voice.

He turned around only to find tears in her eyes. He go close to her and cups her face gently.

"I can never ignore you Swara. You know that. You are my priority. You are most important for me, more than anything. I want only your happiness." Sanskar said truthfully.

"And My happiness is you Sanskar. ( Pause a bit, then say) Make me yours. Please Sanskar. I want to be yours in every sense. I want to feel your love." Swara said looking at him.

He get shocked hearing her but immediately composed himself because he can't see her hurt.

"Swara, it's not necessary. I told you, you have all your time to accept this relationship and you shouldn't be forced to do all this." Sanskar said with fake smile.

"You never forced me for anything. I want this. I know I was not comfortable for this but you made me trust on you more than anything. I love you and I want to be yours forever." Swara said.

"Swara, your health...." Sanskar tried to say but she Interupted.

"I am fine. Nothing can happen to me because I trust you. You won't let anything happen to me." Swara said not giving him any chance to say.

Sanskar looked at her only to find lots of love and trust in her eyes for him but no, he can't do this. It will be equal to betraying her. Her trust was making him worried and restless. He sighed and came close her then kissed her forehead.

"I love you Swara and for me this feeling is enough. I don't need anything from you. Your presence, your smile is enough for me." He whispered lovingly.

Swara smiled feeling blissful kiss on her forehead.
"I know but I want this Sanskar." Swara said.

"Swara, try to understand. You don't remember anything and when you will gain your memory, what if you forget these moments and..." Sanskar tried to give another reason but she interupted.

"I loved you then and I love you now. What make the difference Sanskar and giving myself to the man I love the most and he is my husband, who loves me more than anything is not wrong. I can never regret any moment I spend with you. I don't know when will I gain my memory but even after getting back those memories, if you fear I will forget these moments then you are wrong. My mind can forget these but my heart will remind me this. Just the way, my heart fell in love with you." Swara said with smile.

Sanskar heard her but looked away. She just wasn't ready to understand anything.

"You should go and sleep Swara. It's already late." Sanskar said simply and tried to go but she didn't let him go this time. She hold his arm then came close to him and hugged him wrapping her hand around his chest.

tu jo mila sab mil gaya
dil ki namaazein jaake
pahunchi falak se aage
to jaake paaya tujhko
mere rehnuma

mujhko mera rab mil gaya
baahon se aage teri
duniya nahi hai meri
rakh le mujhko yahin
mere rehnuma

She rest her head on his back with peaceful smile. He feels her closeness and gripped his fist tight closing his eyes squeezingly with a pain that his face was expressing. Breaking the hug, She comes in front of him slowly leading him to open his eyes but didn't look at her and looked away. She cups his face gently and made him look at her. He felt her soothing touch on his face that gave him the peace that he need badly right now.
Coming close to him she hugged him hiding her face in his embrace. He was still fisting his palm but slowly melt feeling her grip and wrapped his arms around her, lifting his hand. She felt a sudden calmness in her heart and hold his shirt tightly. She felt his hand sensually moved on her back and she shivered.

jo naa bhaaye, teri nazar ko
dekhoongi naa main phir wo nazara
tu jo mile to, chhod doon khud ko
tujh mein kaheen hai mera kinara
bas tu hi tu mujhe yaad hai

dil ki namaazein jaake
pahunchi falak se aage
to jaake paaya tujhko
mere rehnuma

Music....

After few minutes of passionate hug, She breaks the hug and looked at him. He also looked at her. She caressed his face and covered his eyes leading him to close them and lift herself a bit and kissed his forehead lovingly then kissed his cheeks. He felt so calm like it was healing him from his fear, his guilt making his forget everything else. She slowly removed her palm from his leading him to open her eyes and look at her. She looked so beautiful. Both were looking at each other and it turned to intense eyelock. He was lost in her. Breaking the eyelock, She turned around smilingly and hold his hand encircling around her belly and leaned her head back on his shoulder and closed her eyes. He leaned down with closed eyes and nuzzles in her hair while his hand sensually caress her belly. She clutched his hand as he slowly traced his lips to her neck down to her shoulder with lingering kisses. She trembled feeling so different and loving it. She breathe heavily and her heart beat was raising every second feeling his sensual kisses. She felt so weak but he was supporting her. She feels his hot breathe on her nape and then his lips there and kiss behind her ear and swiftly turned around. He looked at her and leaned toward her face then kissed her forehead lovingly. She closed her eyes feeling this and the next moment she felt herself lifted by him in his arm. She opened her eyes and encircled her arms around his neck with smile.

guzri hoon jab se
main tere dar se
hasne lagi hoon main khul ke rehbar
dard se tere rista juda to
ab muskuraate hai mere manjar
haan.. rab ki mujhe saugaat hai

dil ki namaazein jaake
pahunchi falak se aage
to jaake paaya tujhko
mere rehnuma

baahon se aage tere
duniya nahi hai meri
rakhle mujhko yahin
mere rehnuma

He took her in his arm and walked toward bed. He placed her slowly on the bed siting beside her looking at her intensely. She move a bit more close to him and touched her forehead agaist his with closed eyes. Her hand was on his chest and fisted his shirt as he leaned toward her lips. Her lips touched agaist his and next second which make both of them shiver. He placed his lips on her, started kissing her. She also kissed him back passionately. It was slow yet intense kiss expressing love, care and desire. Her hand moved sensually on his chest slowly unbuttoned his shirt while his one hand wrapped around her waist sensually and other hand was ruffling her hair. They kissed each other for few minutes After few minutes breathing heavily. He put his face agaist hers taking deep breathe then both opened their eyes at same time.
She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it down from his shoulder revealing his bare well built body. Her hand moved from his shoulder to his back and her fingers ruffled his hair gently. She leaned back on the bed, leading him to move over her and she was lying beneath him. She touched his face with caress. He looked at her and gently traced his finger on her face leading her to close her eyes.
He only find his Swara, his wife whom he love the most and her eyes express her immense love and trust for him. He had totally forgotten anything else. He was not drunk or under effect of any drug but definitely under the spell of her intoxication that he tried hard not to loose himself into it. Still, he could not stop himself. She hold such an effect, control over his heart that his mind had lost it long back in front of his heart.

He leaned toward her and kissed her forehead yet agaist with so much love. Then slide her saree from her shoulder. Her arms wrapped around him, hugging him in acceptance. He nuzzled his face in her her nape. She gripped on his shoulder as she felt the lingering kisses on length of neck to her cleavage making her feel breathless. She leaned her head back on pillow turning her face to other side. He cups her face gently leading her to look at him and caress her lips sensually with his thumb and kissed her on lips yet again. She smiled in between kiss with happiness and peace that she felt at that moment.

The screen fade away on their faces. Both involved in their love making forgetting everything else and just remember each other, just them, no one else, nothing else.

To be continued...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro