Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Finally, I was done with my amazing long emotional, and heart melting texts.

"Ahh, finally those Fanfics are useful" I said with a relief.

"Huh! Even the hottest guy will say yes after reading this text" I said as I flipped my hairs to show how proud I was of it.

"But I don't like that jerk, ahh, his expensive perfume smells like shit and so does his face" I said as I pressed the send button.

"If this jerk say no to me after reading this, my trust from man kind and normal common sense will fade away" I said I was all about to get up.

"Omooo!! I suddenly want to see his face" I said as I clicked on his profile.

The fact that he was one of the most popular guy and girls were all over him but after the transfer of Kim Taehyung, he is just a normal guy.

But still my Sam is Much better then that jerk, he doesn't think of girls as his toys;probably because he doesn't have any girl behind him but No! He is a gentleman and I like him" I said as I was waiting got his profile to load.

"Umm, why does he have so many pictures of Taehyung?? Are they that good friends" I murmured as I scrolled.

"Wait! Why does he have only his picture??? Is he a gay and is in love with Taehyung??" I questioned myself

"Wait!! Why does the name says Kim Taehyung and not Kim Sam!!??" Inagain questioned myself with my heart heart literally racing as if it will come out and win against Hamilton.

"Waitt!!!! I should search again" I said and found out another account with almost some username and same profile pic, this account had Sam's picture and his name .

"If this is his account then whose account is that and whom did I just proposed?" I said as I checked again.

"KIM TAEHYUNG??" I shouted

"Wait, calm down; he probably didn't see it and I can delete it" I said as I again opened the text.

"I AM DOOMED" I said as I saw seen written under the text and then typing appeared.

"He is typing, what that actual freaking fracking fucka!! What the hell is he typing?" I asked myself.

"Meet me in the Janitor room" he  typed

Its pretty obvious that he didn't know that I was already there.

"I am done!! What have you done Mia? Now your live will turn into a living hell" I said as I sat on the floor in despair.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro