Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Well, I didn't know that you had this much guts to confess to me. I know that my charm is inevitable but still" he said as he entered the room.

"Charm my foot! You are just an Handsome pig with zero knowledge and respect for girls. Ohh! And I hate the smell of his male ego" I thought but I really wanted to it loud.

"Well, umm it wasn't supposed to be that way ad you are thinking," I said

"Then in what way it should have been?" He asked as he raised his brows and folded his arms.

Well, his perm hairs were covering most part of his forehead and he was looking like he straightaway walked from a 90's film. But the more oblate to admit, he was looking good and kinda hot.

"Well, it was meant for someone else, someone much better then you," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Huh! Do you think I am that dumb that I'll buy that shit" he said

"Umm yeah" I murmured

"What the hell! What do you mean by yeah?" He questioned while pushing himself towards me.

"Umm, I mean your grades speaks louder than Bombs that you are dumb," I said as looked at him, who was in disbelief with my comeback. Ofcourse he wasn't expecting that.

"Well, that's true," he said ad he thought over it.

"But I am not believing it, I know you are saying this cause you wanna escape the embarrassment," he said as he came back to his senses after crying over his grades.

"Well, I am not gonaa waste any more time explaining you. I know you are not gonaa trust me, so just reject me; satisfy your ego and leave" I said

"If it wasn't for me then it was for whom?" He asked

I really wanted to Shout that it was for Sam Kim, but I was afraid to tell him that too, so I just kept quiet.

"See your silence is the proof that it was for me," he said

"I already told you to reject me and leave," I said as I again rolled my eyes. I have lost the count of how many times I have rolled my eyes cause of his annoying soul.

"Who said I am here to reject you," he said as a smirk appeared on his annoying yet beautiful face.

"What?" I literally shouted.

Note: I know that male character was supposedly smart and intelligent but hete we get to know that his grades aren't that good.

Well, Taehyung is really smart and intelligent but he doesn't study properly and use his full potential, moreover your grades aren't the proof of your intelligence. You can't roam with your report card hanging in your neck yo show how intelligent you are. It's just he doesn't like the system and doesn't give his best.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro