Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What? What do you mean  by that" I questioned him as I was about to pass out.

"I mean, ahh I am here to reject you only" he stammerd

"Then? What are even saying Taehyung?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, see I can take a screen shot of this really heart pouring text and can make you famous in one day" he said which was actually a big deal cause I didn't want that.

Well, I actually didn't care about being famous and made fun of but what if Sam gets to know that, I didn't want him to think that I like this jerk Instead of him.

"And you know what? I can also say that we kissed, ofcourse everyone will believe me" he snorted as he folded his insanely long arms.

"What!!? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you insane?? Why are you doing this to me?" I questioned him while leaning down too see his unsymectric yet beautiful eyes.

"Cause I need your help" he said

"What type of help?" I asked ad I gave him a disgusting look.

"You know that my girlfriend dumped me for some college guy and now I want her to regret her decision." He said

"What! But why me? You can date any other hot girl" I said

"I have tasted them all" he said

"What do you mean?" I said as I moved backwards to save myself.

"I mean I have dated them all and they tastes same plus they don't deserve the pleasure I am going to give you" he said as he smirked

"Pervert" I murmured

"Just for you baby" he said while pulling my checks.

"Back off you!" I said as I pushed him away, "and what if I say no?" I questioned

"You'll be famous " he said which made me realise that I do have a crush.

Well, after alot of thinking, I came to the conclusion that I should do what he wants me to and then delete the text, make him delete the screenshot and write another letter to the love of my life.

"Cool! Meet me after school, we will go for your glamup and then I'll drop you" he said as he walked away.

"By the way, I am your new neighbour" he said as he mocked saluted me.

Well, I stood quite there cause now i was habitual to this.

Living alone sucks in LA but I can't tolerate him beside my house even.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro