53 (BY ME)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Beta-04 lay on the medical berth, unconscious, and breathing heavily. The markings on her body continued to glow faintly with each ragged breath thee tall femme drew into her air tanks. Her facial expression was rather peaceful, as her flanks rose and fell with labored breathing. Optimus stood over her worriedly, before he cast a look to Stormcharger who couldn't look less concerned.

"Do you think . . .you may have been a bit hard on her?" Optimus finally asked after a painfully long silence.

"No." Stormcharger retorted as he fussed with his axe.

Optimus turned to face him, his brows furrowed, "Has she not been through enough?" he asked, his hand coiling into a fist, "The absolute agony she endured-"

"Which is why she needs this." Stormcharger said firmly, looking up at him, "You think just because she's the closest thing to my child, I'd sugar coat everything and tell her she won't be in anymore pain?" He stood up with a heavy groan and spoke again, "Need I remind you, we're in a war?" he walked over to Optimus.

"No." Optimus responded, looking up at the CyberNinja.

"War is four things, Optimus Prime: Death, Pain, Hate and Anger." Stormcharger said, counting off on his fingers as he did so, "Some get a little more of it than others, but I cannot pardon her from the pain that is no doubt going to torment us all as this war continues."

Optimus looked down to the sleeping femme, then closed his optics and nodded, "You . . . you are right." he said, with relent evident in his voice.

Stormcharger reached out and put a strong servo on Optimus' shoulder, "Hey," he got his attention, "if I know anything, it's that Beta-04 is stronger than most. She can take hits, fall down, and get right back up again."

Optimus nodded, "Of course. You are right." he smiled.

"There's a good Lad." Stormcharger chuckled as he walked off to go about his business.

Optimus watched Sotmrcharger leave before he sighed and walked over to Beta-04. He quietly knelt beside her and rested his servo on the side of her face, his thumb running just beneath her optic. Beta-04 gave a faint grumble as she onlined her optics and winced a bit.

Optimus perked up before he smiled at her, "Hello, my sweet." he caressed her cheek with his palm.

Beta-04 gave a half smile as she leaned into his touch and kissed his palm. Optimus gave a slight smile as he leaned over her and nuzzled her head affectionately. Beta shifted a little bit and spoke,

"Dare I ask why I am on a medical berth?" she asked with a smirk on her lips.

Optimus cuddled her, nuzzling her neck, "Stormcharger assisted in unlocking your true power. I only wish I were there to see it." he hummed.

Beta-04 gave a low chuckle, "You flatter me, Chief." she rolled onto her side and gazed into his optics.

Optimus reached forward and gripped her chin gently, before he sealed the gap between them with a gentle kiss. Beta-04 sighed and kissed back firmly, before she pulled back and sighed, "I'm ok, just . . . tired." she said as she sat up.

Optimus sat beside her and nodded wordlessly as he pulled her gently into his loving embrace. Beta-04 locked her arms around him and hugged back, her face in his shoulder. Optimus relished her loving embrace, nuzzling into her neck and shoulder as his digits traced down her back to her hips.

Beta blushed, then pulled back, "Ok, ok." she gently blushed at his actions, "Getting a bit handsy there."

Optimus blushed profusely before he looked away, "Apologies . . . it was no my intention." he mumbled.

Beta-04 gave a soft giggle as she punched his shoulder playfully, "Tell you what," she leaned in and kissed his cheek, "Once we get a breather, maybe we can spend a day just hanging around and then--and only then--will I allow your servos to do as they please."

Optimus merely blushed that much darker.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro