52 (BY NEBULA)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As she supports Beta-04 while walking through the GroundBridge, Nebula is in a daze. She had no idea that her mother was so powerful. She now has a whole new respect for her that's for sure. Even the demon in her spark, who could see everything she sees, was quiet after seeing that display of power.

Optimus turns as they come through and blinks in shock. Beta was between Stormcharger and Nebula, unconscious. They take her to the med bay and lay her down on a berth. Optimus comes over and asks what happened. Stormcharger fills him in on what happened and Nebula leaves the room. She goes to the training room and leaps up into the rafters. She sits there and thinks about what she just witnessed. She sits cross-legged on the rafter and leans against a support, completely out of it. Suddenly, she is yanked from her thoughts by a wave of dizziness. She looses her balance and falls to the floor with a loud bang, but she is already out, sucked into her spark for an audience with the queen.

Nebula looks around. The court Dia had made in her spark had changed since the last time she was called in. Granted, last time she was here, the room was split in half due to my broken spark. But it was much different. There were black and purple tapestries hanging on the walls and a throne was at the end of the room. Dia sat on it, a whispy ornate crown of shadows sat on her head and a sleeveless, jeweled gown hugged her form.

Dia stands and walks over to her, an air of superiority around her and her human-like figure held in a regal fashion. As an instinct, Nebula kneels and closes her optics in respect. Dia waves her hand and Nebula stands. "I have called you here in order to come to an agreement. One on sharing power."

Nebula looks at her shocked. "M-my lady?!" Dia motions her to follow and walks away. Nebula follows her at a distance of about 3 feet. Dia stands on a balcony. "I believe it is obvious that you will never grant me full control of you and that I will never be free as long as you live. And, in all honesty, it is quite entertaining watching you fight the Decepticons. So, I do not see the point in trying to kill you if you are more entertaining than those stupid demon jesters back home." Nebula is still in shock. The queen of the demons wants to share power?! It is unheard of, but a miracle. Ever since Dia joined her sparks core, she had been filling her processor with suicidal thoughts and other forms of harm. The thought that that was about to come to an end was amazing. "Yes, my lady."

Dia turns to her. "Now, I will help you in your fights and give you power. But, when you get into a too stressful conflict, I will partially take over and allow you to enter your demon-state. You will still be in control and have say of what you do, but I will be helping in suggesting battle tactics and sommoning demon allies if need be. Do we have a deal?" Dia holds out a hand for a shake.

Nebs smiles and takes her hand and shakes before bowing. "Thank you my lady, we most certainly have a deal!" Dia gives a small smile and waves her hand again. "There is no need to bow anymore. From now on we are partners."

At that, Nebula is sent out back into the real world and rubs her helm before grinning and feeling the power of Dia flow through her. It felt amazing and even better now that she wasn't living in fear of her taking over.

Nebs stands and feels slightly different. She looks down at her form and sees that Dia had also upgraded her. She had demon runes similar to Beta's on her arms, legs and chassis. These runes were: love, family, friends, hope, peace and simply life. She was taller, reaching about 18 feet compared to her previous 14 feet. She also was slightly slimmer, but in a good way. She had always had her sire's bulky plating, but now it was slimmer and a little more like Arcee's feminine build. When she past a mirror, Nebs saw that across her brow, Dia had added an ornate tiara type design with a tiny star shape in the middle. She giggled, she was always called "Princess" and "Little Star" by her creators, and now it seemed like she was an actual princess, with a star tiara. Her optics also had a purple and silver swimming in them, making them sparkle even more.

Nebula giggles and sees her wings also changed. They were no longer white with gunmetal grey membranes. No, they were a beautiful light purple on the cords and the membranes looked as if she carried the clouds of the Nebula of Nightmares on them. Energon blue, dark purple, black, navy blue and crimson red seemed to ripple across them, always moving and changing places, with a glitter affect everywhere. She actually started crying at how she could see the favorite part of her home anytime she wanted. She thanked Dia and ran out into the main room to show the others before she sat and bawled in gratitude.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro