60 (BY NEBULA)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

While Optimus and Beta-04 are walking along the vendors, Nebula and Smokescreen are running from ride to ride on the other side of the pier. The two were laughing and stealing kisses every now and then. Smokey pulled Nebula over to a ring toss booth. He buys 5 rings and throws all of them, easily hooking every one around the necks of bottles. The vendor stares in shock before applauding and telling him to pick out a prize from the top of the booth. Smokey smirks and points to a very large stuffed dragon that had the exact same designs as Nebs's robot form. He gets it and immediately hands it off to Nebula. The young femme gasps before throwing her arms around the mech and covers his cheeks in kisses. "Thanks, babe."

The two continue on through the rides stopping to ride the ones that really catch their attention. Everything from the rollercoaster to the carousel was given a shot. One that catches Nebula's attention is the Ferris Wheel. She drags Smokey over to the giant contraption and soon they are in a cart, waiting for the wheel to start turning. Smokescreen was a little uneasy about this ride because of the height, but Nebula sat across from him, her eyes gleaming in anticipation. The cart lurches into motion, and Smoke grabs the seat in fear. The contraption from hell squeaks and creaks at every movement. Nebula grins and looks around before turning to him. "Isn't this the grea......babe, what's wrong?" She leans forward worriedly.

Smokescreen keeps his eyes glued to the floor. "I-I'm ok, Sweetspark." He says, tensing when the metal nightmare jolts to a stop at the very top. Nebs gets up from her seat and kneels in front of him. "No, your not. C'mon, Smokey, you know you can tell me anyrhing, right?" She looks up at him from her new spot on the floor of the cart. Smokescreen takes a deep breath in. "It-it's just that........I don't like heights, at all. Free-falling from the Cons' warship was nerve-wracking enough, but now that I'm in a tiny metal box that is higher than your dad with no phase-shifter to save me from becoming a grease stain, it's honestly terrifying." He says, pale and clammy.

Nebs holds his hand and rubs the back of it with her thumb. "If you had told me sooner, I never would have even looked at this ride. I'm so sorry, sweetspark." She looks up at him. "When we get to the bottom, I'll signal the ride operator to let us off. I don't want to force you to do anything you don't like or aren't comfortable with." Smokey nods and smiles slightly. "Thanks, babe."

Nebs then stands and straddles his hips, causing both of them to blush. "Now, I'm going to keep your mind off of the heights until we reach the bottom." And with that, she presses a kiss to his lips. Smokey melts into the gesture immediately and notices the sunset for the first time. He reaches into his shorts pocket and pulls out a smartphone. He turns on the camera and snaps a picture of them still kissing, the sunset perfectly framing their The two teenagers soon emerse themselves into a heated, passionate make-out session while they wait for the ride to move.

They soon reach the bottom and Nebs signals the operator, who quickly lets them off. The two teenagers walk hand in hand as they look for something new. Smomescreen then stops and smells the air. "Primus above, what smells so good?!" Nebula giggles and steers him to the food vendors. "All of this mixed together." She laughs at how his eyes light up brighter than the lights. The mech drags her over to one of the food trucks and soon the two are balancing cheeseburgers, fries, sodas, deep fried candy bars and an enormous funnel cake with powdered sugar and chocolate sauce in their hold. The two laugh as they try to find a table to sit at while they eat and are soon waved over to the kids and their guardians. Miko and Bulkhead had gotten ahold of some deep fried butter sticks while the others had simple burgers, hotdogs and fries. "Wow, that's quite a bit of stuff." Arcee looks at the food that the lovebirds set down.

Nebula laughs. "Smokey couldn't decide what to get, and he didn't want to try anything alone." She says, downing her candy bar first before turning to her entreé. Cee rolls her eyes before going back to the conversation she had been having with Jack. Miko then gives them a curious look. "So, what all have you two been doing?" Smokescreen takes over and gives them the rundown of the entire evening with a childish eagerness. Nebs smiles and shakes her head. She loved the mech, but sometimes he could be too much.

After a little bit, Smokescreen runs off somewhere with Miko and Bulk while he lets Nebula relax for a little bit. The femme stays at the table and talks with Arcee and Jack about anything that comes to mind, along with some playful teasing. When the three come back, they all walk off together, since it was almost time for them to meet up with the others and head back for the night.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro