Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Somehow this dressing room is so different from the ones we have on tour," Scott gushes.
     "Good different or bad different?" Kirstie asks as she removes her make-up.
     "Good different. It seems more personalised, like because you're here for more than just one show you can leave stuff here and it just makes things easier. "The blonde makes his way around the room, touching so many different things, hoping that they were all Kirstie's because he didn't want to get in trouble. He drops down in the spare spinny chair beside Kirstie. "Have I told you yet how amazing the show was tonight, how amazing you were? Because you were amazing."
     "Yeah you've only told me that like twelve times," she giggles. "But a thirteenth wouldn't hurt."
     Scott laughs, "What did Avi think of the show?"
     Kirstie's smile drops, "He hasn't seen it."
     Scott frowns, "Why not?"
     She shrugs, "He hasn't asked to."
     "Have you asked him if he wants to?"
     "That's not how it works Scott," Kirstie rolls her eyes.
     "Kirst, you literally asked me if I was coming to see it," he laughs.
     "Yeah, in a sarcastic way because of course you were going to come."
     "Something's up," Scott's eyes narrow.
     Kirstie throws a makeup wipe down on her dressing table, "Nothing's up."
     "You know, I know why Avi's in New York, but like why New York? He could have gone to rehab in Cali," he watches her thoughtfully.
     "Because I wanted to look after him, make sure he didn't do anything stupid. Who was going to do that back home with me out here?"
     "Um me, Mitch, Kev, his family!?"
     "You and Mitch have the Superfruit thing coming up, Esther's going with you and Kev has his trip to India soon."
     "Still leaves his parents."
     "They don't even know the whole story Scott and he doesn't want them to," she sighs.
     Scott nods, "And even though you're a total bitch to him: you like him."
     "Yeah, exactly." She stops dead, her eyes wide, Scott's giggles ringing out, he'd caught her, he'd fucking figured it out, she hadn't even realised! The asshole. "I am not a bitch to him," is all she slowly says.
     Scott snorts, "Yeah sure, you keep telling yourself that."

A/N: Do you think Kirstie might be less bitchy now that she knows the truth? ;)

Also double update coming your way :D

Hannah

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro