Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: Not trying to be awful or anything, but I took my sweet time updating this chapter that I promised two days ago, even though it's very short. I took my time because it upset me that I didn't get any other responses on my last rant book chapter about what else I should update besides this story, because I'm always obviously gonna update this one. And now the fact that I did that is making me feel really bad cause it was stupid and childish and I'm sorry.

Avi goes home for his birthday. Kirstie reckons he's ready for a short visit without her; she has commitments in New York and to Pentatonix. They both agreed that he needed to do something in California if they were to avoid suspicion about where he is. Avi has a big walk up a mountain with his high school friend Brad, the same friend that hasn't exactly done anything to quell Avi's bad habits. Kirstie's met Brad on a few occasions and from a couple of the things Avi's mentioned: Brad revels in Avi's limelight, he's not a bad guy but Kirstie doesn't like nor trust him with Avi. It's just lucky she feels like she can trust Avi, she believes in him.

The Pentatonix press tour for PTX Top Pop Vol. 1 goes well, they still have a couple more things over the next couple weeks but for now the bulk of it is done. The press tour takes them back to California but Kirstie doesn't get a chance to check on Avi, they've been too busy, but she can trust him so it's okay. Besides she can't very well tell the band she wants to check on Avi, as far as she knows it's only Scott that knows about Avi. Scott does have trouble keeping his mouth shut when it comes to Mitch, but as of yet Mitch hasn't said anything to her; which leads her to believe that he doesn't know anything. Good on Scott for keeping a secret for one.
Kirstie is back on the plane to New York in no time, she knows she still won't see Avi for another day yet, but it's okay, she trusts him to look after himself, he is a grown man after all. Besides, if he 50% feels that way about Kirstie like he said he did then he won't spend too much time with any other girls, any potential mistakes. But there's still Brad, who knows what he'll talk Avi into, a drink after their big walk? A quick weed hit? A posse of fangirls? But Avi can be trusted, she's sure he can be, Avi won't let her down like that, she knows it. He's ready for this; he can totally stand up to Brad. She gets her phone out at New York Airport and sends him a quick message, she wishes she'd though to do this every day.

I believe in you
         – Kirst 😘

A/N: Can Avi be trusted?

Hannah.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro