Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: There is one word that I wrote far too many times at the end of this chapter, see it you can find what it is XD

Matt came and went and it is all good. Avi never saw him, which is what Kirstie reckoned: a good thing. The way Avi's been acting every time Matt was brought up she was 99% sure it would have ended in a bass-off, and Avi would have annihilated Matt. It was like he was practicing for that very scenario, she hadn't heard him sing like this the entire time he's been here, sure he sang, but not in these freaky low notes. Kirstie didn't even know how to ask him what he was doing so she just left him to it. But it gets to a point where enough is enough and Kirstie has to sneak up behind him and whistle-note his ear off.
     Avi launches away from her, his finger going into his right ear in an attempt to stop the pain. "What was that?"
     Kirstie stares blankly at the man perched on the arm rest, "I want to go to sleep now."
     "Okay, well next time tell me that instead of trying to deafen me," his face is screwed up and he's pressing on the part of his ear he thinks will help, but it doesn't, it's ringing, "Ow."
     "It's not that bad," she rolls her eyes.
     "How do you know? If I could replicate that in your ear I would," he frowns.
     "Yeah but you can't so get over it," she gives him a sickly sweet smile with no sympathy, he deserves this, he's been annoying her all day. But on the other hand his notes didn't physically hurt her, annoy her: yes, turn her on a little: yes, but hurt her: no. Kirstie kneels on the sofa next to his armrest, gently pulling his hand away; his ear is red now because he keeps touching it.
     "It's a ringing in my ear, you won't be able to see anything," he half laughs, liking that her hand is holding his, it's warm and soft and comforting.
     "I wasn't looking, I'm going to kiss it better," she laughs.
     He does too, "Geez Louise Kirst, you're not my mother."
     "Sometimes I feel like I am," she quickly places a kiss just below his temple and pulls him in for a hug in a way that his sore ear is pressed against her chest and he has to regain his balance on the armrest.
      "Look at that, pains all gone," Avi speaks sarcastically and trying his best not to let his mind rest on the fact that his head is pressed to her boobs. And yes these are the same boobs he hasn't been able to stop staring at these past few days. In weeks, months and years prior he'd always had an excuse not to: she's Kirstie. But now things are different, of course he still tries not to, but he can't help it, they're perfect and they're real and they're Kirstie's and he likes Kirstie at least 50% bow, that has been established. But it is still so very rude to stare at a woman's boobs even if she 51% likes you back and has pulled your head against them. He needs to stop thinking about her boobs before something he really doesn't need to happen right now, happens.
     "Kirstie, I've had so little contact with women these past couple of months that this is really turning me on, so you're going to have to let go," he goes with being honest.
     "Oh," she still hesitates, but does let him go, "If that's how you feel."
     And that's when he sees it, a little smirk, a little knowing smirk. Because she did hesitate, almost as if she wanted to know just how turned on he really is, if she hadn't have let go would that something have happened? But of course she did let go because she knows his rehab rules and she wants him to succeed.
     But with that little smirk Avi knows that six months of sobriety aren't going to be easy anymore, in fact the last three months are going to be excruciating.

A/N: Is Kirstie going to continuously tease him or is she going to respect the rehab rules?

Hannah :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro