Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you nervous?" Libby asked, noticing the way Sunny had checked her reflection several times since Matt texted.

"I think? It's so dumb because I saw him two hours ago." Sunny answered, adjusting the collar of her shirt once more. She was afraid it sat too low, or that she'd overdressed and this wasn't at all a date.

"It's gonna be perfect, Mace. If not, text me and I will come get you." Libby assured, wrapping her arms around her best friend. "It's not like—" her phone chimed and her heart raced, glancing down to see a 'im here' text from Matt.

Sunny rushed towards the door, stuffing what she needed into her purse as Libby named off the items. The best friends bid their goodbyes before Sunny was heading down to the parking garage. She waved once she saw him, picking up her speed to get to his car.

"I'm actually over this cold weather." She shivered as she got in, despite it being March, it was still obnoxiously cold outside.

"Where's your jacket?" He asked as she buckled, taking a quick note of her outfit. He wasn't used to seeing her outside of the rink, where she was either professional or in pajamas.

"We're just going to dinner, right?" Sunny asked, earning a soft laugh from the other as he nodded.

"If you get cold I have one you can wear." He offered, all she could do was nod, overwhelmed by the butterflies swarming in her stomach. She truly felt like a little kid again, experiencing her first ever crush.

When they got to the restaurant, she was amazed with his manners and the simple kindness he displayed. She felt weak, these were merely minute gestures yet she wanted to give him everything for it.

He didn't let the conversation die as they went through their dinner. The want to tell each other everything about themselves was too strong to let slip by. Sunny was almost scared of the way he made her feel, she wasn't going to last long.

Every second at that table, sitting across from him with a smile so worn she would have lines for days, she knew she was falling fast.

imessage,

libs
HAVE YOU KISSED HIM

sunny
i think im gonna wait
this is all so much

libs
what

sunny
what if we're not right and then it's awkward for
the team and i have to find somewhere else
to work and i dont want that and omgi really like
him i might cry

libs
take it slow then, dont be afraid of it though
if you really like him, give it a chance

"You alright?" Matt asked, noticing the way she had gone quiet in their previously chatty drive. They had just left the restaurant, after the waitress nearly had to pry the from the both.

"Yeah, I'm good." Sunny smiled, tucking her phone away quickly. "Want to go watch a movie at my apartment? I'm not quite ready to stop annoying you yet."

"Annoying? I love listening to you talk. It's cute how you get loud about random things, and you've got this—"

"First date might be too soon for a sappy line." Sunny joked, too flustered to hear the rest of what he had to say.

"How about the third date then, yeah?" She could feel her face burn hotter with his question. Matt reached over as he drove, slipping his hand into hers.

"The third date should be fine." Sunny answered, shifting her body towards him as they neared her building.

"And when is it okay for me to kiss you?" Matt asked, and Sunny swore her heart was going to pound out of her chest because of him.

"After eight." Sunny shrugged, noticing the time was ten minutes til and they would be in her apartment by then.

"Not before eight? Do you turn into a gremlin in or something?" He questioned, raising a quick brow to the girl.

"A gremlin? Why not a princess?" Sunny was far more of a disney enthusiast than a horror.

"That'd require you somehow becoming prettier than you are—which, I don't think some ballgown and tiara will do." Matt responded, pulling into the parking garage. "You do have the attitude of a princess, though." He grinned as he looked for a spot to park.

"Was that supposed to be an insult? I might have to move to the time to eight-thir—"

As the car parked, she was cut off by his lips. His large hand cradled her head, holding her against him as she kissed back. Matt had taken her by surprise, all night, he was catching her off guard.

Sunny pulled away first, a warm smile and heavy chest as she unbuckled.

"We should watch Beauty and the Beast."

instagram,

🤍 liked by rempire73 and 79 others
ragsunshine in my beauty and the beast era

view all comments...

br4dens whos the beast?
ragsunshine 🤭

libbyspam youre so hot omg
ragsunshine says you!!

rempire73 beauty might be an understatement
ragsunshine okay beast boy

duckduckzegras are you playing both roles?
ragsunshine beast mode 🏆

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro