Font size
Chiều cao dòng

instagram,

🤍 liked by mattrempe and 3,927 others
sunnyzhao 🧊

view all comments...

l1bhamilton YOURE SO GORGEOUS
sunnyzhao I LOVE YOU LIBBY

mattrempe how much studying was done during this?
sunnyzhao 70% photoshoot, 30% studying :)

alexlaff11 so beautiful 💕
sunnyzhao thank you laf <3

username you're literally everything i want to be omg

username when the nyr are your besties 🤩

groupchat
big apple bitches

trevor
maseyyyyy

libs
hey tiktoker

trevor
sorry libs
can we ignore that for just a minute so
i can figure out what mason is doing

sunny
are you two still beefing

trevor
she started it

libs
LMAO okay

trevor
mason
are you dating matt rempe

sunny
uhhh
kinda?
you still dating the tiktoker

trevor
😐
this is why this gc is dead now

libs
you did it to yourself pal

trevor
IM SORRY OKAY???
i just want to know whats going on w my
best friend since childhood but yk!

libs
you two talk
imma call jack

trevor
jack?
hughes?
????

libs
you think youre the only one who can see
other people

sunny
matt and i are sitting back and watching you two
argue
hope you know that

trevor
YOURE WITH HIM NOW?
also libs we're gonna get back to that

sunny
matt says hi
he also thinks youre both acting like children
i agree w him

trevor
i was trying to be nice..

libs
dont be

sunny
you two need to be pals again please i dont
like this

libs
i dont like him

trevor
ouch

Matt raised a brow at the girl beside him, hearing her loud sigh and the click of her phone turning off. She stuffed her face against his chest, letting out a groan of frustration. Matt ran his hand through her hair as she did so, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"What's the deal with those two?" He asked, having watched the conversation in real time.

"They had a thing.. then Trevor started dating Dixie and this is what's been happening since.

"He started dating her while with Libby?" Matt asked and she nodded, mumbling into his chest. "What's that, babe?" Sunny lifted her head with a frown.

"Libby and Trevor were on and off since we were fifteen, but Libs thinks that Z has gone all California." Sunny had let the pair work out their own problems, though that hadn't done anything as Libby was hurt and Trevor seemed clueless.

"Do you blame her though? That's a douche move." Matt shrugged and Sunny couldn't help but smile, immediately feeling a reassurance that he wouldn't do the same.

"Oh, no, I didn't talk to Z for a month. It's just hard since I've known him my whole life and he's one of my best friends so.."

Matt nodded understandingly, "I can scare some sense into him if—"

"Please don't, Z is not built to fight. He will talk all the shit but he's really such a nervous wreck." Sunny laid back, looking to the tv where Percy Jackson and The Olympians was playing. They had already made it to the third episode, both getting sucked in by the end of the first episode.

"Wasn't gonna fight him." Matt mumbled, running a hand through his hair as he looked back at the tv. "Why didn't he pick Luke? He could use someone to kick some ass." Matt stated, and Sunny had to hold in her spoilers. She hadn't watched the show but she had watched the movies growing up.

"I think Percy can kick ass without him. He did take a minotaur." Sunny responded, feeling her phone vibrate several more times.

"Are they still arguing in the groupchat?" He asked and she shook her head, showing him her phone screen. "They're ranting to you about—well shit, hope Trevor's girlfriend knows he's still in love with Libby." Sunny's eyes widened, having not seen the most recent message from him.

"Not my love triangle." Sunny quickly put her phone on do not disturb, afraid of the damage that information could cause.

"You're not in some secret love triangle with me and someone else, are you?" Matt questioned with a teasing grin, but part of her knew he was serious.

"No love triangle. Just you." Sunny responded, and she watched as his smile grew like a kid in a candy shop. "Although, I'd prefer if you deleted your hinge account if—" he took out his phone quickly, showing her his apps with a proud smile.

"Deleted it after our date." He said, letting his phone fall to his lap.

"Your profile was on my for you page." Sunny told him with a laugh and his eyes widened. "You're kind of a big deal with the ladies if you didn't know." She teased, looking back at the tv.

"Guess they're all out of luck on that, eh?" Matt wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer.

"You bet they are."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro