Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sunny wasn't made to be secretive, or stealthy. Yet, here she was, sneaking through the Toronto hotel in her pajamas. She knew where Matt's room was and how to get to it, but getting past Kreider was her problem. His room was next to Matt's, joined by a door that hopefully wouldn't open.

"Where're you—oh, Sunny, his room is with Chris', are you sure you wanna get a lecture?" Braden stopped her as he was on his way back to his room from the vending machine. "Wanna watch Happy Gilmore with me instead? I have popcorn and I'm rooming with Millsy so you can probably hit his pen." Braden offered, holding out a bag of m&m's as he knew they were her favorite.

"But—" she eyed the m&m's, "no, you're evil for that. See you tomorrow, B." Sunny grabbed the bag of m&m's before getting back to her mission.

"You're lucky I have more!" Braden shouted, and Sunny hurried towards Matt's room.

When she got to the door, she texted him to open it and several seconds later she was greeted by him. Sunny walked into the room, opening the bag of m&m's with a smile.

"Was that you that I just heard Braden yell at?" Matt asked, flopping back onto the bed.

"Stolen m&m?" Sunny offered with a grin and Matt had to fight from laughing, knowing if he did, Kreider would come questioning. Sunny sat on the bed, moving to be beside him as he sat up.

"Are you gonna fight tomorrow?" Sunny asked, noting his healing black eye. She knew the possibility that Reaves would challenge him, or even the other way around. After his fight with Olivier, she felt sick, watching him stumble down the tunnel wasn't something she wanted to see again.

"Maybe." Matt shrugged, "but I'll be okay." He leaned against his arm, moving in closer.

"You stress me out." Sunny mumbled, her eyes bouncing from his brown eyes to his lips. Her arm wrapped over his shoulders, bring him so close.

"Sorry, baby, it's what I do." Matt leaned in the rest of the way, kissing her with so much intention that Sunny didn't know what to do with it. She sighed into the kiss, smiling against his lips as she matched his passion.

Sunny tangled her hand in his hair, not letting him go as he kissed her harder. His hand pressed against her hip, pushing up the fabric of her shirt as they craved more from each other.

Sunny knew better though, hating herself as she pulled away.

"We should probably stop before we get ahead of ourselves." She said, planting one more kiss on his lips before wrapping herself around him.

"You can't fall asleep in here either." He reminded her, knowing Kreider would come in to wake him in the morning.

"Why can't you come to my room?" She asked, looking up to him and he frowned.

"Because I actually have a curfew." Matt reminded her, and Sunny smiled when she noticed the book on the nightstand.

"When did you get that?" She pointed to the book, surprised he would even consider reading it.

"I bought it before the trip but I haven't actually read any yet." He told her honestly, looking to the book that he had purchased on impulse. Matt never liked reading, not like his mom had but Sunny's interest in it made him want to.

"I haven't read it since I was a freshman in highschool. I had a huge thing for Logan Lerman and—"

"Logan who?"

"An actor. " Sunny giggled at his tone, "he's the-" they were caught off guard by a knock, Matt freezing as he stared at the door to Chris' room.

"Hey, do you have—" the door swung open before either could move or say a word to stop it. Chris stood there, brows furrowed as he tried to make out ehat he was seeing.

"Hi, Kreids." Sunny waved to the man with a weak smile and he let off a loud sigh.

"You two are.."

"Yeah." Matt answered with a shameless smile and Chris glanced to Sunny.

"How long?"

"Only a week." Sunny said, earning a nod of what she believed to be approval from the man.

"Don't stay up late, we've still got a game to win tomorrow." Kreider said, shaking his head at the two before closing the door.

"Can I sleep here now?" Sunny asked, and Matt let out a laugh.

"As long as you don't snore."

groupchat
big apple bitches

sunny
i like him a lot
like so much
i feel like i cant breathe

zyngras
breathe??

sunny
can you not be a smartass rn?

zyngras
sorry
i saw the fight
did you have to pick biggest guy you could?
what if he hurts you? im gonna have to
recruit some men to fight

libs
you're gonna need more thand jack and cole

zyngras
nah theyll do fine
coles little but he's scrappy

sunny
i want to put him in my pocket

zyngras
hes the same height as you

sunny