rempire73 new york is too good to me

view all comments...

br4dens be good back to it
rempire73 i will

ragsunshine whos the girl 🤨
rempire73 some chick who always follows me around the rink

libsp4m you stole my girl
rempire73 shes mine now 🤷🏼‍♂️

When Sunny heard the knock on her door she had two guesses; Libby or Matt. Instead, she was surprised as she looked through the peep hole. Sunny opened the door with a confused smile, eyeing the boy with caution.

"Why are you in New York? I thought you were getting cleared to skate soon?" Sunny asked as he walked into the apartment like it was his own. She wasn't surprised by that, Trevor was comfortable almost anywhere he was.

"Said I had some family stuff." He shrugged, sitting onto her couch. "I'm going to see Libby tomorrow." Trevor said, giving her a look she could quite read, he looked excited and scared.

"And Dixie?" Sunny asked him, a disturbance in her tone.

"I've got that handled, Masey." Trevor retorted, an attitude in his tone that he knew she found obnoxious.

"If you hurt Libby again, I swear to god I will—"

"Sick your boyfriend on me?" Trevor smirked as she stepped towards him with a stern glare. "I'm not gonna do that—is Rempe your boyfriend?" Trevor questioned mid sentence, something that Sunny was used to from him.

"Not quite? We haven't made anything official like that but we've stated we're only seeing each other." Sunny told him, walking over to sit on the end of the couch, knowing he would end up kicking his legs over her if she sat next to him.

"He hasn't asked you, yet? That's lame." Trevor stated, grabbing the remote off of the coffee table. "If he doesn't soon.. red flag." He said, turning on the tv and going straight to Hulu.

"Yeah but I could just as easily—"

"No, Masey, let him ask." She listened to him. Trevor had more dating experience that Sunny could've dreamed of, of course she would listen to him.

"He did kinda post us today." Sunny told him, taking out her phone to show Trevor what Matt posted on his private account.

"I like what I see." Trevor grinned, looking up at Sunny, "he's definitely gonna ask you soon."

Sunny and Trevor had been an hour into Jersey Shore when they were interrupted. The knock on the door caught them both off guard. Though it wasn't until the door opened without them accepting the guest that Trevor went on alert.

"What the—" Sunny let out a laugh as Trevor was no help if it had been a real intruder.

"Babe, you seriously need to start locking your door. What if I was—" Matt froze as he shut the door, eyeing Trevor hastily. "Zegras, right?" Matt asked, raising a curious brow to Sunny who gave him a shrug in return. She didn't plan on Trevor coming over, nor did she plan on Matt waltzing in like it was his own apartment.

"Yeah.." Trevor didn't move, infact, Sunny was unsure if his mouth had opened when he responded.

She outstretched her leg, kicking the boy in the thigh as Matt made his way over to her. He leaned over the couch, pressing a kiss to her forehead. Sunny couldn't help but smile as Matt leaned over her.

"Are you two watching Jersey Shore?" Matt asked, squeezing himself in beside Sunny.

"Mhm." Trevor slouched into the couch, side eyeing Matt from the end of the couch.

"Z, are you pouting?" Sunny asked, kicking his thigh once more and he smacked her foot.

"No, I'm watching the show." Trevor mumbled, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Oh, yeah, cause we haven't watched this a million times." Sunny responded, as they had rewatched Jersey Shore probably ten times at this point.

"But Ronnie's bout to knock the guy out cold." Trevor replied, pointing to the tv as the group was getting riled up at the club.

"Knock him out? Yeah, ri—shit!" Matt jumped with excitement as a fight broke out in the club between the girls. "To much hair pulling, ladies!" He exclaimed and Trevor let out a laugh.

"Girls always go for the hair." Trevor retorted, the two boys slowly getting more excited over the show.

"It's like a grip. You always grab a guys shirt when you're fighting. Girls go for the hair." Sunny shrugged and Matt's attention fell to her with surprise.

"You say that like you have experience." Matt said, unable to picture someone as sweet as Sunny fighting.

Trevor broke into hysterics, "that'd be my bad." Trevor claimed, raising his hand slightly as he recalled the one fight she had gotten into in highschool.

"No, no. The bitch wouldn't stop spreading lies about us so.. I gave her a warning but she didn't listen." Sunny corrected, though she could have easily said the whole thing was Trevor's fault.

"Did you win?" Matt asked, a slight proud smile for the girl.

"She so won."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro