Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When I woke up in the morning that day, Francis was not beside me. I touched his side of the bed and it's warm. He's back last night. I cracked a smile a little bit. The curtains already wide opened so I guess it must be Francis. I jumped out of the bed and took a breathe of fresh air outside before going back inside.

I put on my jumper and going outta the room amd went to the kitchen. I get little surprise when I see the whole table already full of foods and beverages.

"Morning, pretty!" Francis greeted me when I entered the kitchen.

"What did you do, Francis?" I asked him that with a slow tone. Maybe Damny still inside his body.

"Nothing impressive. Just an omelette and other side dishes."

I hugged him from back while he still blending the carrots along with oranges. I sniffed his body amd he so scented with that citrus smell. He must have a really long steamy shower.

"Cutiepie, why don't you go and have a shower first?"

"But I want to help you with cooking."

"No need to. Just go have a shower and then we can breakfast together."

I kissed him on cheek before I ran to the bathroom. When I turned the shower on, I feel the water sprayed my body peacefully. I turned the temperature up so the water will much soothing and zen to me. The aromatherapy is really all I need sometimes.

After done with shower, I put on my tees and short skirt and wemt back to the kitchen. By that moment, Francis already done with the cooking.

"Sit here, my queen. I cooked very special things for you today."

"Really, what are those?"

"First of all, this is omelette. An egg scrambled with few secret ingredients amd stir with kindness."

"Sounds impressive. Then?"

He then introduce me to all of his dishes. He really put too much effort on all them but I guess it's sweet anyway. I sat on the chair and he is opposite with me. Honestly, he looks much more handsome that morning.

"Honey, what is this all for?"

"What for? For you, of course."

"I knew that, baby. But this is all just way too sweet to handle."

"No! There is a lot to do before you can say that it's too sweet."

I laughed. Actually, I know why he done all this. He try to say sorry but in an action way. And I think it's okay. Nothing to be sorry.

"Lisa, I wanna say sorry for whatever I did yesterday. I just want you to know that it wasn't really me but someone else. I hope you understand my condition."

"Francis..." I take his hand. "What point you sorry about? I know it wasn't you last night."

"But I still couldn't forgive myself for it. You know the story right."

"Yes. That's why I'm okay with it. You just have to move on."

He smiled. A smile that worth my whole world. A smile that can change everything that I think I can done by myself while actually I'm not.

"So what's your plan today, Lisa?"

"Not much. Hang out with Shelby and Jennifer. May I go out?"

"You planning without me?!" There is angry inside his voice."

"No, I do not. I mean Shelby just texted me this morning and she ask me to ask you first about it. So can I?"

"Yeah, sure. She fetch you here?"

"Yeah, she will. What's your plan?"

"I think I'm gonna drafting a new manuscript. I want to back on track."

"That's great, honey!!! Finally you do it."

"But if I writing, I will be Danny. Are you okay with it?"

"Honey, I'm okay. Just do whatever thay can please you. Your pleasure are also mine."

He cracked a smile again. He just way too cute to handle.

After having our breakfast, I wash the dishes while Francis watching the television. Those eyebags underneath his eyes prove me that he not having much sleep last night.

"Honey, why don't you catch a nap for an hour or two? You look so worn out."

"It's okay. What time are you going out?"

"About in an hour. I gotta dress myself."

I put a casual attire which is black tees and white cardigan. Then I put up a blue jeans to match with my tops. For a 26 years old woman, I guess it's okay.

Shelby fetch me at my home at bring me to the plaza. There we met with Jennifer. Both of them are my friends still highschool and miraculously we still keep in touch with each other till now. How small the world is.

Shelby is a wedding planner and she is the one who responsible to make my wedding dream become true. She really creative and innovative. On the other hand, Jennifer is a stewardess. It's hard for them to meet each other now. So when the perfect timing has come, they will use it wisely.

"So how's your marriage, Lisa?"

"It's great, Jen! Literally, I messed up everything at first but thanks God I managed to clear it up then."

"Whatever it is, I'm still not ready to be a married woman. Lucky you have that passion, Lisa." Shelby gave her opinion. All of us are already aware that Shelby is really scared of marriage based on her parent's tragedy. She not really afraid to marriage. More to commitment maybe.

"Is it true that he have a kinda like bipolar disorder?" With a very slow tone, Jennifer asked me that question.

I knew I shouldn't spilled the truth out. I think I just have to change the words I gonna say so that they will not misinterpret.

"Actually, he is not that kind of disorder. He just fine. As long as I'm not injured or something, I guess it's okay."

"Hmm, well, we just worried about you. You know, Camila is not really a move on type of person. For sure she spreads all the rumours about Francis."

Camila is a blogger. So whatever she says sometimes easily digested by her readers and followers. And it must be relevant if I say that she must badmouthing about Francis online.

"Trust me, I'm okay..."

I know I am kind of person who easily put my trust in certaim condition. But Francis is my husband. As a wife to him, I must put all my trust to him. Because that is the thing that wife must do.

Even if I married to two person in the same time, I guess it should be no problem at all...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro