18- However Long We Have

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The moon created strands of pale lace over Lord Vincent's Venetian home. As the pair headed to their bedrooms, the moon cast her eyes downward, watched the two men for a moment, then went back to work decorating Italy with her beauty.

When they stopped outside of Kylo's room, he pulled Vincent close and whispered, "Sleep with me."

Vincent's heart felt as though it would pound itself out of his body. "I want to. More than anything. But I fear."

Bringing his lips to Vincent's he uttered, "What is it you fear?"

The string only Kylo could bring found Vincent like an embrace. "Hurting you. You asking me to turn you again and me agreeing in a fit of passion."

"Vincent," Kylo touched their foreheads together, "I now know for certain I do not ever want anyone but you. I want to be with you forever."

"I cannot turn you. I will not. You saw how the others are – wild, wanton, unhappy. Look at me, I wish I were still a mortal man...flesh...blood."Cupping Kylo's face in his palms, Vincent winced. "I envy your mortality. I will never die."

"Then one day we will no longer be together," Kylo said.

"But today s not that day. You are young, my angel. We still have a long time together. Let us make it exquisite and everything, all the pain, all the loss we may endure will be worth the sacrifice of you keeping your humanity"

"Then you have made up your mind?"

Vincent nodded. "I will never make you a vampire."

Biting his lip gently, Kylo's mind swayed with thoughts. As the night rested silently outside, Kylo slowly exhaled. "But will you make me your lover?"

"Yes. For however long we have."

Nodding, Kylo opened the door of his room and ushered Vincent inside. "For however long we have."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro