000. prologue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

EASTLAKE HIGHSCHOOL
adeline pov

"so why are you here" adeline asked quietly looking at the girt next to her as they walked to lunch

"misbehavior, my parents were never home so me and my twin acted out for attention but our parents decided to separate us" Esmeralda said sadly missing her twin

"yeah I get you there my mom was never around and my father was no better honestly don't get me wrong I may be a good girl and want to do the right things but that was the most l've ever felt so excited and happy in a while." Adeline said with a smile looking at the girl beside her

"well, you stick with me, you'll be having lots of fun. I'm like the definition of fun, well that was what my twin brother told me" esmeralda said smiling, both girls laughing

"what's his name? your brother?" adeline questioned curiously looking at esmeralda who smile grew larger

"his name is stuart but we call call him stu he's younger than me by twelve minutes do you have any sillings?" esmeralda questioned

"I have an older brother, his name is roman and he's pretty much my only friend"adeline replied with a small smile

"well, he isn't your only friend anymore you and I are friends" esmeralda said making adeline smile bright

"you know that whoopee cushion prank wasn't the only prank l've got, you see those two girls over there? those two are always so mean, so I put super glue on their seats" esmeralda with a  smirk

adeline blinked "what?" esmeralda chuckled "well, it was either that or putting itching powder in their clothes I went with the most embarrassing one" esmeralda said

"how many pranks are you extacly planning on doing today?" adeline questioned, esmeralda hummed

"well, the day is still young probably about five more." she said and adeline slightly chuckled "hopefully they all deserve it"

"yeah most of them do!" esmeralda said with a chuckle

DORM ROOM HALLWAY

it was the end of the day and both girls were going back to their rooms esmeralda turned around so she was walking backwards she faced adeline

"so, what room are you in?" esmeralda questioned "did you meet your roommate yet?" she asked

"no I haven't met them yet when I arrived, they were already gone." adeline said shaking her head.

"what room number is it? I might know them." esmeralda asked "um room 106" adeline told her making esmeralda gasped her eyes lightning up with excitement

"that's my room number! we're roommate! oh my gosh, can this day get any better!" esmeralda said, adeline smiled at the girl

"friends and roommates in the same day It must be fate" adeline said, esmeralda let out a small laugh

"yeah It must be fate"

TWO DAYS BEFORE SENIOR YEAR

adeline and esmeralda were in their dorm room packing their stuff "can't wait to go home! stu and I have been talking about this for ages" esmeralda said with an excited grin on her face before her eyes lit up

"you should totally come with me to woodsoro" esmeralda told her as she turned around and faced adeline

adeline looked at her surprised "what?" esmeralda threw a shirt into her suitcase "I know you don't want to home, so come with me you can do your senior year in woodsboro plus you get to meet my little brother" esmeralda said

"are you sure?" adeline questioned "don't want to intrude and I don't have anywhere to stay I don't want to be-" adeline started but was cut off by esmeralda

"don't finish that sentence you can stay at my house stu told me that our parents are rarely home now come on, please?" esmeralda said adeline hesitated before she sighed

"I have to talk with my brother first" esmeralda smiled "awesome!" adeline chuckled as she watched as esmeralda tried to close her suitcase

"maybe try to fold your clothes?" adeline suggested, a amused smile on her face

"yeah wait! I got it!" esmeralda cheered as she closed her suitcase "and I am all packed!"

"yeah esmeralda that was just your drawer you're still missing the closet" adeline pointed out and esmeralda blinked "oh crap!"

as esmeralda was packing her stuff adeline decided to call her brother, roman

she walked out of the room for a little bit more privacy she held a cellular phone in her hand and she dialed roman's number

she only had to wait a minute before the phone was picked up

"hello?" adeline smiled hearing her brothers voice "hey, roman"

"addy? how's it going? are you doing well?" roman questioned making adeline chuckled "yeah, I'm doing okay"

"I was actually calling because esmeralda offered that I should go with her to woodsboro she said that I could stay with her and her brother." adeline said hopeful tone

"I think that's a good idea addy" roman replied "and this is actually a great opportunity" he added

"a great opportunity?" adeline questioned confused

"for you to keep an eye on billy looms I showed him a video of his father and maureen prescott together he along with someone else killed her last year" roman explained

"and you want me to keep an eye on him because?" adeline questioned

"because that kid is fueled with anger and I'm pretty sure he's planning on murdering more people" roman told her

"why do you care so much? what's going on roman?" adeline questioned

roman sighed "I found out who his partner is It's stu macher esmeralda twin brother I'm sure that esmeralda would be pissed if anything happens to her brother"

"oh, so you want me to make sure they don't do anything stupid like getting themselves killed, right?" adeline said

"yeah anger can make you do unthinkable things" roman told her "yeah I'll keep an eye on them" adeline told him

"take care addy call me okay?" adeline smiled "of course"

adeline hung up and walked back into the room. she saw esmeralda on the phone

"am I on speaker?" esmeralda questioned before she grinned

"willam loomis! If you don't leave my best friend alone I will kick your ass into next week!" she threatened sending adeline a smile

esmeralda rolled her eyes "I don't care if he's annoying you willam! randy's my best friend." esmeralda said

"alright here's the deal you stop bullying randy and I'll stop calling you willam" she added esmeralda smiled "okay! I love you guys, I'll see you in two days!"

esmeralda hung up and tossed the phone onto her bed "are they always like that?" adeline questioned

"billy and randy? yeah, those two act like they hate each other but are secret best friends" esmeralda told her with a small giggle

"so what did your brother say?" esmeralda questioned, adeline smiled "he said yes" esmeralda squealed

adeline chuckled "actually there's something I have to tell you and it's about billy" esmeralda raised an eyebrow"my billy?"

adeline raised an eyebrow at esmeralda "your billy" esmeralda blushed

"I may have a teensy little crush on him so what is it?" she questioned adeline took a deep breath "well"

KIM SPEAKING
I love esmeralda and adeline lmk your thoughts

DEDICATION
onlyposersfuckingdie iiveraione Biggirl568 -MissSwan bnnyskirt erin_elephant shuug_0 HalleCarey Cloudlstwriter banksieswife -pixiegardens lalax0x0 g0ldenskves readinatmidnigvts

1217 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro