001. woodsboro and flashbacks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WELCOME TO WOODSBORO
adeline pov

esmeralda smiled as she drove pass the sign of woodsboro after a very long drive, she couldn't believe she was back in woodsboro

"we're finally at woodsboro!" she happily exclaimed "it's so nice to be back in woodsboro"

"It's a nice town" adeline comment as esmeralda drove into town

"yeah it is we can explore town after we get settled down" esmeralda replied "I bet stu's jumping off the walls by now in excitement" 

"are you nervous? I mean, after what I told you?" adeline questioned and esmeralda hummed in thought

"a little but I've always knew billy was a bit psychotic" esmeralda told her "and your brother?" adeline asked

"stu's always been a bit peer pressured about things he always wanted to please people so I wasn't entirely surprised when you told me that stu was helping billy" esmeralda said with a sigh

"but I am going to kick billy's ass for involving my baby brother into his shit" esmeralda added

"you can't tell him that we know we don't know how he will react" adeline told her "you can't tell stu either" adeline added as esmeralda glanced at her

"I won't tell them" esmeralda promised making adeline nodded "okay"

"we're here!" esmeralda said excitedly said parking the car in the driveway

the front door was swung open and esmeralda exited the car "esmeralda!"

"stu!" esmeralda said with a small scream as adeline watched as the twins wrapped their arms around each other tightly she got out of the car and saw another boy walking out of the house

that was billy loomis adeline knew how he looked since esmeralda showed her the pictures

billy smiled before he frowned as he noticed adeline he slightly narrowed his eyes and she narrowed her eyes back at him both clearly disliking each other

"I missed you so much! look at you you've grown!" esmeralda said pulling back from the hug and stu let out a small laugh

"I missed you more esmeralda you had a glow up" stu told her making esmeralda giggled before her eyes landed on billy

"billy boy! did ya miss me?" billy smiled "I don't know" stu let out a small laugh

"oh, he missed you he didn't stop talking about you since he learned you were coming home" stu told her "snitch!" billy hissed out and esmeralda laughed before she pulled billy into a hug

billy tensed before he slowly relaxed wrapping his arms around esmeralda

stu turned and faced adeline with a smile "you must be addy right?" adeline smiled "yeah It's adeline but addy is my nickname"

adeline was surprised when stu pulled her into a hug "thank you for taking care of my sister when I couldn't" stu whispered as adeline hugged him back

she didn't know what to say stu pulled back from the hug and smiled down at her before the two of them looked at billy and esmeralda who were smiling at each other.

"this is so awkward he was boosting himself up to talk to her and now he's a complete chicken" stu whispered "he has this huge crush on esmeralda" he added

"well, esmeralda has this teensy little crush on billy" adeline whispered back as the two chuckled

"why don't we head inside? get your girls settled?" stu suggested "billy boy and I will get the bags" He added

"we will?" billy asked and stu laughed "of course" he leaned down ,"this will score points with my sister dumbass" stu whispered and billy glared at him but he smiled at esmeralda

"we got the bags you two just sit and relax" billy said as stu giggled "so whipped, dude"

"come on, addy I'll show you my room"

aeline followed esmeralda into the house It was beautiful from the outside but it was even more beautiful in the inside

"It's just as I remember" esmeralda said with a small smile "I missed so many memories in this house with my brother" she sadly added

"this is my room" esmeralda announced the sadness washing away

"It's a little messier than I left it someone must've slept in my room far to many times" esmeralda said

"It's a nice room totally suits you" adeline said seeing the band posters all over esmeralda room a few guitars hanging on the walls or leaning against the wall

"you know stu plays the drums and I must say that billy can play the guitar better than I can he also sings" esmeralda said making adeline looked at her in surprise

"he sings?" esmeralda smiled nodding her head "yeah he has a very angelic voice but don't tell I said that" esmeralda told her as adeline smiled "cross my heart"

"hey, did you show addy her room?" stu questioned walking into the room billy followed and dropped esmeralda bags on the ground

"did you pack the whole mall?" he questioned and esmeralda smirked "oh, honey that's just my drawer" stu giggled

"you'll get use to it, billy boy"

"come on, I'll show you to your room, addy" stu said as adeline nodded "thanks, stu"

"no problem, you're family addy" stu told her leading her out of esmeralda room

adeline smiled, and her room was only two doors down from esmeralda's room

"mines is right next to yours" stu told her "I know it's not much but I did my best to decorate it and cleaning it" Stu continued

stu turned on the light and adeline took in the room

"you..you did all this for me?" adeline questioned, shocked that somebody she just met did all this for her

"yeah billy and I did it tatum and sid helped with you the bed covers and all" stu told her

"so do you like it?" stu questioned and adeline smiled "I do thank you"

THE MALL

"oh my gosh! randy!" esmeralda squealed running over and hugging randy meeks tightly

randy hugged her back "I missed you, esme"

"who's your new friend?" tatum riley questioned esmeralda pulled back from the hug and smiled "guys, I want you to meet adeline bridger she's my best friend"

adeline kindly smiled and gave them all a small wave "hi"

"hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm tatum riley" tatum introduced herself , smiling brightly at adeline

"I'm randy meeks but I'm sure you all heard all wonderful things about me" randy said, grinning and adeline chuckled, nodding "yeah I did"

"hi, I'm sidney prescott" sidney introduced herself with a small smile before her smile turned bigger as she looked at billy

"hi, billy" billy just hummed, adeline raised an eyebrow at esmeralda who shrugged

"hey, E do you remember king kong?" billy questioned and esmeralda nodded "how could I forget I beat your butt on that game like twenty times"

billy smirked "not anymore I have the highest score on that game now" esmeralda gasped

"you what? stu how could you let him do that?" esmeralda asked "he bribed me" stu said and esmeralda narrowed her eyes at billy

"you and me, billy boy right now" billy grinned "you are so on, E"

everyone watched as billy and esmeralda rushed off to the acarde

"did those two just ditch us?" tatum questioned "you know how billy is when esme is around" randy told her

"like a lovesick puppy" tatum giggled and sidney frowned and adeline noticed

"come on, addy we'll show you around" stu told her and adeline nodded smiling "okay"

KIM SPEAKING
let me know your thoughts

DEDICATION
onlyposersfuckingdie iiveraione Biggirl568 -MissSwan bnnyskirt erin_elephant shuug_0 HalleCarey Cloudlstwriter banksieswife -pixiegardens lalax0x0 g0ldenskves readinatmidnigvts

ADELINE ROOM (1274 words)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro