002. horrible memories

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ADELINE ROOM
adeline pov

adeline and esmeralda were in adeline room after returning home esmeralda was messing around with a polaroid camera "we should talk about it" adeline spoke up

"huh?" esmeralda looked up and her eyes meet adeline "about what happened at that party and what we did"

"they had it coming addy" esmeralda said tensed and with a sign

"I know but we can't just bury it esmeralda we need to talk about it" adeline said signing

"It was just supposed to be a good party I didn't expect that to happen" esmeralda said as adeline bit her bottom lip "yeah, me neither"

FLASHBACK

esmeralda threw her head back as she drowned another shot "whoa!"

adeline chuckled "you might wanna slow down" she told her and esmeralda grinned "it's our last day here! we should be drinking our butts off!"

"yeah? but we also have a very long drive ahead of us" adeline said as esmeralda let out a small laugh, throwing an arm around adeline shoulder

"live a little, addy! let's give this town a last big fuck you by wasting our educated minds on alcohol" esmeralda said making adeline scoffed-chuckling

"your definition of fuck you is setting the chemistry lab on fire or better yet, flicking the teachers off" adeline told her making esmeralda giggled

"they all deserve it" she said as she grabbed another drink

two guys walked over, one standing beside esmeralda and the other by adeline

"drinks on us, sweetheart" the one next to esmeralda said smirking raising an eyebrow at him

"oh, that is so nice of you but we don't need you or your pal to pay for our drinks we could pay it ourselves thank you, bye" esmeralda said

"your friend isn't very nice to my friend" the guy next to adeline said

"yeah we just don't like people bothering us" adeline said with a small smile sharing a look with esmeralda

"I'm martin" the guy introduced himself

"and I'm I don't care" esmeralda said rolling her eyes her attitude was pissing off the guys

"why don't you control your friend? she's a bitch" the guy next to adeline said causing esmeralda to scoff

"yeah, I am you two got a second to fuck off before I call security" esmeralda threatened

"whatever, let's go" martin said as soon the two guys left "thank god." esmeralda said before she ordered another drink "you're so drunk" adeline said

"I know but you are not why?" esmeralda said with a smirk

"someone has to stay sober " adeline said taking a sip of her drink making esmeralda chuckle

"clearly it's not me " both girls laughed before they headed to the dance floor

the two girls danced for hours before heading to grab more drinks adeline was taking a light drink while esmeralda was taking a stronger one

It wasn't long before the two girls felt off adeline knew something was wrong she didn't have much to drink but she felt drunk esmeralda was worse than her she was almost passed out

the two guys from before walked over "hey! leave her alone!" adeline shouted as martin grabbed esmeralda started to drag her out of the party

adeline could feel herself getting taken and soon they were outside

every alarm in adeline head was blaring she knew where this was going

"get the fuck off me!" esmeralda slurred out stumbling a bit

adeline was pushed against the wall but her eyes stayed on esmeralda even with all that alcohol and being drugged esmeralda seemed to be a fighter

"h- hey! I said get the fuck of me! and don't touch her!" esmeralda shouted

adeline watched as esmeralda threw her head back before slamming it against martin making him curse out holding his broken nose in pain

"shit!" esmeralda let out a small laugh, stumbling a bit adeline raised her leg and kicked the guy in the crotched before punching him in the face

adeline stumbled towards esmeralda who caught her before she could faceplant on the ground

esmeralda saw something shiny on the ground and she picked it up It was a shard, a glass shard

"you messed with the wrong girls, asshole!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"I told them to leave us alone but they didn't listen" esmeralda said, frowning

"I don't want stu to find out or billy so this stays between us, okay?" adeline nodded "yeah and I don't want roman to find out either but we can't just bury it esmeralda"

"we're not we're just pushing it to the side for now" esmeralda said before she stood up from the floor

"It's getting late and as much I love our little talks, I miss my bed" adeline chuckled "night esme"

"night addy" esmeralda said with a smile

adeline watched as esmeralda walked out of her room she sighed before she picked up the phone and dialing roman's number

adeline laid on her bed with the cellular phone pressed against her ear "hello?" a small smile appeared on adeline face

"hey, ro"

"addy, did you guys make it to woodsboro alright?" roman questioned

"uh-huh we did I met billy and stu billy's nothing like you said, he was actually like a little puppy around esmeralda" adeline said with a small chuckle as tears were sliding down her face.

"so, everything is good?" roman questioned making adeline close her eyes "yeah, ro everything is good" she told him

"I just called to say goodnight and I'll call you in the morning before school" adeline said, her throat ached as she held back sobs

"well, goodnight addy"

"goodnight ro" adeline hung up before she covered her face with her hands and started to silently cry

KIM SPEAKING
let me know your thoughts

DEDICATION
onlyposersfuckingdie iiveraione Biggirl568 -MissSwan bnnyskirt erin_elephant shuug_0 HalleCarey Cloudlstwriter banksieswife -pixiegardens lalax0x0 g0ldenskves readinatmidnigvts

976 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro