22-Burn It Down

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Burn It Down~Skillet
K A I
Cole isn't going to be one of the things I lost. What am I suppose to do? Then at that moment I was filled with determination. Nothing can stop me now. I am going to get Cole back. I am going to make us fall in love all over, again.

I chase Cole until I slam into his back. Wow, Cole is hard as a rock, make sense, especially since the master of Earth. Cole looks at me as I groan. I wanted to make a joke, but this isn't a good moment for that.

"Kai, don't you know I just need a break, ok?" Cole said a bit coldly as he puts his arm out to help me up, "Just defeat the illusionist, who..."

I smashed my lips against his. I had a sense Cole already forgave me, for the things the illusionist did. I put my arms around him. I paused slowly not knowing how much it would last.

"Cole, I just need you." I said staring at Cole, "Cole, I love you, deal with it."

Cole chuckled at my 'deal with it' as he said, "I love you too, Kai."

I smiled at him. I felt Cole lift me up and that moment I felt so small in his muscular arms. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. I felt my heart flutter. Then Cole set me down and I wished we could repeat it, except for the fight, all over again.

"Guys." Jay said scratching his neck, "The illusionist is gone, I think he got away while you were kissing."

I felt my cheeks heat and turn rosy red. Then I became serious knowing the illusionist escaped. What might he be doing? What does Mal and Jim think they deserve? I know I they want revenge for not being the favorites.

How does anyone get revenge for that?

Then I knew. Chen's Noodle House. There is a reason why this alley is so close to the restaurant. Then I turned to my fellow ninja. I looked at them as we huddled up. I looked at all of them and took a deep breath.

"So, here is the plan..." I said and told them and then we all said, "NINJA GO!!!"

We ran out of the dark alley. We looked at Chen's Noodle House. We give each other's 'ready?' looks and went inside. Mal was smirking at me. Then restaurant was destroyed.  Skylor was tied up. How one could do so much in so much little time?

"There is nothing here, Kai." Lloyd said, "Or...is it an illusion?"

"Illusion." I immediately said looking at Mal.

Then Mal looked at me and said, "I bet your wondering what my elemental power is."

"No, I really wasn't." Jay retorted,  Mal rolled her eyes, and seem ticked off.

I looked at Mal. Honestly, I was really curious what it is. I don't think it is that powerful, because why waste time when anyone could just immediately take over Ninjago? Or unless Mal is really smart. Which, I also don't think because she is always following her brother's shadow.

"I can see your animals, Kai." Mal said, really was this her last attack?

"Well, I already introduced them, so isn't a big deal." I said looking bored, "Your really bad at this. Is that why you are always following your brother's shadow."

"No, I am not!" Mal said really offended.

"Seriously?" Nya said crossing her arms, "Girl talk, you are. If you wanna be a tough girl, you gotta stop acting like a baby."

That just seems to offend Mal even more. I rolled my eyes and looked around. Where is the illusionist? Then I saw him in the closet's door way, smirking evilly. Jim thinks he has won. He is barely even close.

Let's end this thing.

I run toward the illusionist. He seem so shocked that Jim fell down as I held him to the ground. This is going to be so much easier then expected. We fought as the others took care of Mal.

"Let me show you what our Skylor was hiding from you." Jim growled at me as we punched.

I could read his face that Jim hated this. He usually was on top, fooling very with his illusions. Now I was on top destroying Jim. As the illusionist scrambled to find way back up there. I won't let him.

"Isn't that Skylor's job?" I said looking at the illusionist, "We all have secrets and some of us do have the right to keep them. You better learn that."

I punch his face. This is going to be easy. I used my animals to beat the illusionist to the ground. I am so happy to do this with my fellow ninja. And I can't hope but but think.

Let's burn it down.

A/N
Officially the last the cheater before the epilogue! Did u enjoy? I had fun writing this chapter! Tell me if you want a sequel... because I might do it. 🔥😉🔥! Audrey is out! BAIIIIII!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro