21-Things We Lost In The Fire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Things We Lost In The Fire~Bastille
K A I
So we attacked and fought. I turned off my night vision so I could tell who was Cole. I want to say I am sorry, even though, it isn't my fault that the illusionist looked like me. I really could punch Jim in the face right now.

Then I punched Jim in the face. The feeling of achieving my goal of punching stupid Jim in the face. He so deserved it, oh for so many reasons. Like kissing my boyfriend! He deserves another punch and another punch and a concussion from me punching his stupid face.

Mal was looking at me. Gosh, I know what she was going to do, she going to act like I'm the illusionist. I felt Feu's rage go threw me. Mal so going down. Why would the illusionist punch his favorite sister? I don't know! Just a great way to show I am not the illusionist.

Feu, the wolf, finally calmed down then. Making me able to think about my plan. Then I freed the rest of the ninja by pressing the lever and kicking Mal in the face. I hope it ruins her ugly face.

"Deep breath, Kai." Fuoca said landing on my shoulder.

I turn over to face the ninja. Their shocked, surprised, and a bit confused faces met my face. I looked over at Cole, who wasn't even looking at me. That hurts. I can deal with the illusionist later. I put Mal and Jim in the prison, they made, as I got the other ninja.

Cole still wasn't talking.

"Cole..." I said looking up at him, "It wasn't me."

Cole just turned and walks away. I need to explain, but how I am going to If Cole isn't allowing me? What can I say? I look over at Jim who was smirking at me. I scowl, maybe growl a bit, at him.

"Don't you have somethings to explain?" Cole said finally talked but it wasn't his usual voice, Cole was mad and maybe a bit sad.

I froze at his words. Doesn't Cole know? I explained it to him, I don't them to know yet. Though the another ninja might have some clues because I did use my animals. I used my animals for you, Cole. Trust me, Cole, please let me keep my secret.

"Why you need to explain, Kai?" Nya asked touching my shoulder, "You didn't tell me you were bi, but we talked about that later. What do you need to explain, Kai?"

I looked down. Deep breath, Kai. They deserve to know. But can I handle they knowing? They are going to think I am insane. They are my friends, no they are my brothers and sisters. Can't I trust my brothers and sisters? Yes I can.

"Well..." I said, how I am going start this? "I have...umm...animals inside me." I felt their stares burn into my skin. "Umm, one is lion his name is Fuego, he has great plans that never fail. Uhh, then their is a wolf named Feu, he has awesome fighting skills. And, their is...uhhh...a hawk her name is a Fuoca, she is very clever and determined. Umm, that is it."

They all stared at me. The awkward silence was terrible. So I continued, "Also all their names are different languages for fire. Fuego is Spainish, Feu is Italian, and Fuoca is Italian."

They stared for a minute more then Jay broke the silence, "You don't know any foreign languages, how is that possible...?"

"Tal vez si, creo que los animales lo hacen con honestidad." I said smiling at speaking Spanish fluently, "That is Spainish by the way."

The others nodded. Gosh, that just makes me feel even more weird. Then Cole started to walk away. Then Fuoca had full determination to get Cole back to me. So, I ran after him. I jumped on his back.

Cole shook me off. Then looked at me. I then said, "I am sorry, Cole, but that wasn't me! That was the illusionist! I am so sorry Cole I need you!"

"Even though, it was just an illusion it still hurts the same." Cole said not looking at me then he starts to walk away.

I sigh. I know what I should of said, but I am not ready for it. I miss Cole already. I will earn back. But at that instant, Cole became one of things I lost in fire.

A/N
THE END!! Did you enjoy the final chapter? How was Cole and Kai? I hope you enjoy the final chapter! Since, this book is over you can go check out my other book called The Golden Drops. Which, the cover isn't that good or the name but I will edit that soon! SHAMELESS SELF PROMO! Boi!

PYSCH!!! Almost got you didn't I? Don't worry there is going to be another chapter and a epilogue! Well the another book is still out! I hope u check it out! Thx for ur votes and comments.

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro