7-Fire N Gold

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Fire N Gold~Bea Miller
K A I
I felt Cole's hurt exception swiftly touched my cheek. I did fall off the edge, that was me. Only if you could understand. I walk around the dark and cold alley with Cole following. I remember the exacts words Cole said to me. But how am I going to answer those words?

I brush the drama off my shoulders. I looked carefully around each corner just to make sure it is safe. First, let's think of that kiss. I loved the way Jay embraced me, but the words he said before the kiss was the answer. I felt Cole's gentle touch against my shoulder as I turn to him.

"Yeah?" I said still in deep thinking.

Cole stared at me and then pointed to a corner which I wasn't paying attention to. I saw clearly Jay, or was it Jay? I hated this master of illusion. I looked at Jay again and took in every detail. I came closer to Jay and prepared myself for Jay to speak.

"Kai!" Jay said hugging me and I hugged him back.

"Jay!" I said smiling, "Wait, are you an illusion?"

"Illusion? No! I don't think so, am I?" Jay said looking at me with widen eyes as he starts to ramble.

I couldn't tell if this was an illusion or not, which, I could tell so easily with Cole. So I poke Jay gently with the sharpest part of my knife as Jay screamed, "Ow!"

"JAY!" I hugged him even more warmly.

Jay just gave me a pissed off glare which I can't help but laugh at. Not realizing Cole's death glare at Jay, I hug him again. Jay's pissed off face looks so cute. Jay was cursed with chubby cheeks and puppy eyes, which, of course, are electric blue.

"Are we going?" Cole said a bit grumpy? I never heard him sound like that.

I let go of Jay and looked at Cole replying, "Of course! We still have to find Zane, Lloyd, and Nya."

"Wait! Nya isn't with you?" Jay said worried about his best friend, "Oh gosh! Kai why aren't you freaking out?!"

Cole always had the same question and I could tell, how am I going to get out if this one? Fuego, the lion, seems to already go and takes over my mouth. I wonder what Fuego is going to make me say.

"I'm freaking out on the inside." Fuego said threw me, "And Nya can handle herself? Ok, let's go find her!"

I ran off and made sure Jay and Cole could keep up, and I don't lose them. Did my voice sound different when Fuego talked? I looked over at Fuoca and she gave an approving nod that Cole and Jay didn't know a thing. I hope that what it meant at least.

We continued going in twist in turns. Is this place an illusion? Gosh, it is going to be a maze when we try to get out. Then I slam myself against someone. I groan in pain and looked at the person I smacked into.

Zane?

I look up at him as he was on the ground. I get up and then helped Zane up. As Cole comes straight behind. I look at him and gave him a relaxed smile. I couldn't tell if Cole smiled back because of smile, which he has taken off yet. It only makes me more curious on what is under there, must be something with permanent marker.

"Does anyone knows what is going on?" Zane said backing away, "Because Kai you just came to help me and just a some time ago you tried to kill me!"

"Must be an illusion." I said rubbing my head and I could tell Lloyd was not an illusion because Feu, the wolf, was sniffing him.

"Illusion?" Zane said, "This barely makes sense! When we get home you have some explaining to do."

Then a terrifying scream came from the distance. All of us just ran toward the noise. Nya! I screamed in my mind as I bolted ahead of all the ninja. Fuoca stared at warily so I slowed a bit down just not enough to make the ninja not question me.

Soon, somehow, I got split up from the rest of ninja. I pleaded that the rest of the ninja were together and Nya was ok. And the scream, was just an illusion. I have to save everyone. I felt my fire dance across my arms and then I am ready.

Fire 'n' gold, a powerful combination, isn't it?

A/N
How was it? I was planning to get everyone together. But it took a bit longer then planned! I usually aim between 1,200 and 700 words. But here u the chapter children! Love ya!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro