6-Feel Invincible

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Feel Invincible~Skillet
C O L E
Did Kai just fall off the edge? I mean he was really scaring me leaning that over the edge. I looked over to the edge expecting to see Kai's dead body and I felt my tears tickle my cheeks. But when I do look down Kai is no where to be seen. I quickly wipe away my tears as Jay walks over to me.

"Hey!" Jay chirped sweetly, "Kai found something, you coming?"

"But Kai... j-just..." I said really shocked, something is really wrong here.

"Seriously, Cole?" Jay said still smiling, "You coming?"

I nod slowly and said, "Yeah, I will follow your lead."

I quickly run ahead of Jay to the rest of the group. I sigh in relief to see Kai perfectly fine, not a scratch on him?! Something was really wrong here, was Kai not telling something or the entire team? I look at him to make sure I'm seeing correctly.

Kai gives a nice smile at me then continues to walk away leading the group toward what he saw. Soon, we were in a very dark alley that screamed 'evil' at me. I looked at Jay who seemed to shudder at the place. I didn't want to be a scaredy cat but this place is pretty scary and strangely it is just an alley.

"Kai?" I heard Jay's voice, "Do you know we are going?"

Kai didn't answer he just kept on walking. Now, I had a feeling, maybe, this wasn't Kai. I didn't know trust or no trust? I continued to follow Kai. The team was doing it so why can't I trust him? Then something hard hit me back in the head and I fell unconscious.

"Cole!" I heard Kai call, "It is trap! It is the master of illusion!"

Illusion? How does Kai even know this? Did Kai actually fall off a cliff? I'm so confused, so tired. Then I immediately jumped up from Lloyd constantly shaking me. I look up at him. Lloyd helped me up and catches me up with everything that happened.

"So we are facing this master of illusion? Is this what Kai called it." Lloyd said seemed to be more thinking if this strange situation then catching me up.

"So how do I know your not a illusion?" I said already getting the question out since one of us would have to ask.

"I am a illusion." Lloyd said looking down, "Lloyd never existed just me. I was afraid to tell you since I am not real but now your facing my master. I'm a ninja I will never give up but how am I suppose to face the one who made me."

"But your the green ninja...?" I said overly confused, maybe, this illusion maybe was acting that Lloyd never existed.

"The green ninja never existed." Lloyd said simply walking around me.

"I don't think Jay would approve." I said hoping I hit a spot.

"I'm not gay..." At that moment I knew this Lloyd was fake and I stabbed him with my sword as he disappeared, gone.

I need to get out of here. I ran right into Kai who fell right on top of me and I can't help but blush. Kai just did a small smile and got right up from colliding with me. At that moment, Kai put his sword on my neck. I froze scared. Did I really just ran into another illusion.

"Do you bleed?" Kai said simply and then smacked his forehead, "Gosh! That sounded so wrong! What I mean is are you an illusion."

Kai was acting so causal about this. How can he be calm during this? Even I am nerve-racked. I stare at him and the only question I could say, "What? How did you survive the fall off the edge?"

"That must be an illusion me." Kai said looking away from me then his eyes met mine, "Right now, I'm not an illusion because I bleed."

"Can't an illusionist make someone see blood?" I asked curiously, how does Kai knows this?

"Yeah." Kai said looking at me, "If the illusion is cutting himself, but if someone cuts an illusion, I don't think the illusionist wants to feel the same pain that the illusions feel."

"That makes no sense." I said looking at him.

"I will do a better explanation later." Kai said helping me up, "Let's find the rest of team and then decide what do next."

For some reason, I felt that Kai already knew what to do. It barely made sense. Right now, I should focus on the goal then we can see what Kai is keeping hidden. All I know about Kai's secret right now that it makes me....

Feel invincible.

A/N
So how was it!? Yeah, I know it was awesome. You guys are awesome! Can we get this book to 100 votes? HUGGE GOAL! But I think we can do it in a month so when May 13th comes... I better have 100 votes you know why? Because then I'm going to do something and I have no idea what that something is... so yeah...... IDK! Anyone have some good ideas for this book? I would love to hear them! What do you think of the villain? The master of illusion! Rn I am already in love ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Can u go check about me! I have something in there that is really important

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro