5-The Phoenix

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Phoenix~Fall Out Boy
K A I
I ran toward the operative room. I hit the button to shut up the annoying beeping and Jay's complaining at the same time. I give him a look as Jay gives a apologetic smile. I turned my attention away from Jay and looked at the screen prepared for Lloyd's or Nya's explanation of the mission.

Nya checked at the screen, turned her full attention to Lloyd, and said, "It doesn't make sense."

I look at the screen and read the what is happening to Ninjago. It makes perfect sense to me but I don't want to be different, remember? Ninjago getting destroyed by a criminal is less important then your selfishness? Maybe. It is time to take control as the leadership of lion starts to kick in. I tried to get it out but... I can't help it.

"Maybe." I mumbled as their head turned to me in a snap.

I already felt their stares. I didn't want to say I knew exactly how to defeat him. Only if they knew, we could quickly get this over with. But that will never happen, you know why? Because the way my family stare at me or the way the ninja do, they can already tell that I'm different. And if they found out... they would never treat me the same.

"If the thing is attacking from the outer space?" I said staring at the mission taking it in already knowing what to do, "We could watch first and learn what is happening since we are not getting it. Then we decide what is the correct action and slam the villain where he or she belongs."

The ninja looked at me and agreed. Some of them seemed surprised, but never said anything, but it was written all over their faces. The hawk seemed to nod at me with approval. The wolf did a silly smile at me, which, I couldn't help but smile back at. The lion smiled at with pride because he was able to show his leadership skills.

"So let's hit it!" Jay said smiling and then high five me.

I smile at him with a hint of blush on my face. It is no time to think about that kiss right now. I jumped of the temple and did airjitzu down to get in our vehicles. I started it up and rode toward into Ninjago City. My animals seemed to run with me. Can I actually run that fast? That would be so cool!

"Maybe you can." Fuoca said smiling at me, "I will be your eyes so you can see what is happening up there and stop the villain!"

I nodded smiling and drove even faster on my motorcycle. Fuego had a thinking face on probably thinking of a plan. Feu was already trying to bring up a conversation to fight about already. The fighter, the wiseman (or should I say wise woman?), and the guider? I have no idea what to call the Fuego, yet.

"How about Sensei?" Fuego said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"How about egoman?" I said in my mind and Fuego stuck his tongue at me.

Soon, we were there at Ninjago City. We hid in a tower and watched. I kinda knew what was going on and Fuego's plan hit me hard. It was a perfect plan but Lloyd is the Sensei, so what am I supposed to do? Take charge and everyone stare at me weirdly again? Because I really hated when they did that.

It looked like nothing was happening but here in shadows the worst could come. Gosh, what is wrong with me? Where did this wisdom come from? I feel like I know everything! I could think the rest of my life and I wouldn't be bored because I literally know so much.

"Seriously?" Cole said leaning over of the building's edge, "There is nothing wrong must be a false alarm."

I stare strangely over at Cole, who still hasn't taken off his mask. Cole has been acting overly strange around me. Every time I move I feel his eyes are on me. Seriously! Stop staring at me, it is creepy! Who stares at a person this much?

"A person who has a crush." Fuoca sings happily landing on my shoulder.

"Cole isn't gay." I said in her mind, "Plus, he never talks to me unless I'm doing something wrong and isn't his job to correct me, that is Lloyd's job."

Fuoca rolls eyes and said, "How about you talk to him? All you have really did was talked to Jay."

I instantly remember the kiss and then shoved it straight to the back of my mind. No time to think of it! I walked over to Cole and looked over the edge with him. I felt the breeze against my face and instantly wanted to jump over the edge knowing I would be perfectly safe.

"Hi." I said casually, "Are you okay? You been acting strange lately."

Cole started at me and seemed a bit surprised. Cole was taking a bit of time to answer but I hope I can wait. I tap my fingers on the edge and leaning over dangerously. I stretched my legs and yawned waiting for the villains to appear or Cole to answer. Something really wrong with Cole.

Then what he said really surprised me and I no time to answer, because I fell off the edge, literally. Only the phoenix could save me.

A/N
Yayyy!! It is out! What do you think Cole said? Who is the Phoenix? Well in the next chapter you will find out! YAYYYYY!! Press the star button and comment if you want the next chapter come more quickly! Thx uuuuu! Also, anyone knows funny pick up lines?

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro