4-Rock Bottom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rock Bottom~Hailee Steinfeld
C O L E
I stared as Kai did the move we have been working on for weeks. How did Kai get it? That move is like impossible! Even though, Lloyd is teaching us this move he can't even did it himself. Kai smiled swiftly at Lloyd who he almost kicked in the face. Not because Lloyd quickly dodged, no, because of Kai's perfect aim.

"YES!" Jay shouted so loudly that it hurt my ears as he ran to Kai.

"Did I do it?" Kai said smiling and probably already knows he nailed it.

"What did I just say?" Jay said rolling his eyes in an annoyed manner.

I felt jealousy bubble up. I looked over at Lloyd his face stern looking at Jay and Kai. Relax, Cole it is nothing personal, just a nice friendship nothing more. I dig my foot into the hard dirt ground staring enviously at the annoying 'couple' as I try to calm myself down. It always just bubbles up more and more. I hated being jealous but how could I not? Jay and Kai had something and oh how much I wanted to punch Jay in the face.

"LET'S GO BRO!!" Kai shouted running and slammed his chest against Jay as they were in the air.

The two cracked up and high five each other. Then Lloyd said, "Partner up with someone to train."

I started to walk straight to Kai thinking this is my chance. Then Jay and Kai walked away and started to train together. I groan on the inside and already wanted to punch Jay. I looked ahead of me to see Lloyd staring at Jay. Oh yeah! I have to talk to Lloyd. I walked over to him.

"Partners?" I said looking as Nya partnered with Zane.

"Do we even have a choice?" Lloyd said still looking at Jay then at Kai with jealousy.

Me and Lloyd walked over to a good area and started training. It was quiet at first but I knew I had break the awkward silence. So I stared at Lloyd thinking of the perfect words to say to him. I swung a kick and a punch as the words came to me. Time to break it.

"You like Jay?" I said smiling at Lloyd as he gives a shocked face.

"What-t? No!" Lloyd said looking at me then already could tell that I knew, "Fine I do but I barely have of chance he already best buddies, probably soon to be boyfriend, with Kai."

"What?!" I said to quickly then thought out my words as blush comes to my face, "Well, I like Kai."

Lloyd looked shocked at me. Then a 'ohh' understanding came to his face and his mind. Lloyd laughed and then said, "So that prank wasn't just because you 'accidentally' stole Kai's sweater shirt."

I rolled my eyes and said reasonably, "Not my problem that Kai always gets the softest sweat shirts and plus I'm out of nice sweat shirts."

"Yeah right!" Lloyd said sarcastically doing his final blow as I fell to the ground.

I instantly got back as Lloyd started looking around to make sure everyone had a perfect technique. Kai had it down, impressive, I just had to say it, but no one would say it out loud to make his ego even bigger. Jay was laying the floor tired as he complained about something to Kai who helped him up and... kissed him?!

At this moment if I were Kai, I would stomp over there, publicly slap Jay, announce my feelings to him, and finish him with a kiss even if he rejected me. But I am not Kai, I'm Cole and I stand there, act calm, and just watch it happen. Just like last time with Skylor and all the other girls Kai constantly hits on. Yeah, Kai was hot and he had the girls, I just didn't know why I had to fall too.

I staringq over at Kai, I said to Lloyd, "I have an idea, Lloyd."

"Yeah." I heard a desperately in love and jealous Lloyd's voice behind me, "Right now, I could do any stupid idea."

"We are going to do anything possible to get Jay and Kai to break up." I said still staring longingly at Kai and, yeah, I'm pretty desperate but so Lloyd. So, LET'S GO BRO!!

"Plan A?" Lloyd asked staring at me for the perfect plan, even though he is the plan maker master.

I had the perfect plan and it is start right now, right here, and right this second. Then the mission bells rang disrupting me and Lloyd's mission. I felt my fists tighten up. Don't worry, Cole, you get to punch stupid villains and pretend they are Jay's stupid face.

But right at the moment, I felt myself hit rock bottom.

A/N
How was it?! I'm so excited how this book is going! And I'm so surprised how much people are voting and commenting!  Usually it takes some time to get this votes and comments! But BOOM!! They are there! THX U!!! And remember keep voting and commenting! Keep it up PEEPS!!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro