3-Carnivore

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Carnivore~Starset
K A I
I don't if the ninja notice anything wrong, but I was so close to bursting into laughter. Feu was licking everyone but no one even flinched at it! It was hilarious! I was in my room, remembering Jay kept trying to make Cole take off his mask. What was under that mask? Honestly, I didn't care but Cole's impression was hilarious!

I stretched out on my bed. Fuoca flew on my shoulder. I stared at her strangely and rolled my eyes. I was already so hard to pay attention to the world around me and the animals inside me, it was tiring.

Fuoca nudged my shoulder and said, "Don't worry it will get easier."

"It better be." I whispered to her and stared at the lion and wolf who were agruing about some stupid thing, which, I couldn't catch on what it is about.

"So, who do you like?" Fuoca said a smile spreading across her face.

"You already know." I said to her in my head looking at her eye, "Skylor."

Rolling in a better position to talk to her. I stared at her face already seeing she is ready to complain. I sat there ready to listen her explanation that Fuoca always pulls out so well. I just have to stand up for myself, which, is quiet impossible with her wise and clever words.

"Skylor? But she is a girl." Fuoca said sticking out her lip, "I'm not exactly lesbian. I find guys' abs very important, like your hot ones."

I rolled my eyes, already overly annoyed with her perfect example, and looked at Fuoca and said, "Your surrounded by guys go date one."

Fuoca rolled her eyes and looked at me, "Gross! That be disgusting to date myself, sounds lonely!"

I rolled my eyes and got out of my bed. I grabbed my phone, bored, and trying to end this strange conversation about who I should date and like. I like who I like and date who I want to date. Fuoca waited patiently for answer and 100 percent she isn't letting this drop.

"Well, I'm not gay." I said in her head simply looking at Fuoca.

"No, your bisexual." Fuoca said smiling already and I knew she felt like she was getting close to victory, "Seems like your learning how to connect with us, but I'm not changing the subject, your bisexual."

I rolled my eyes very annoyed now. Why couldn't Fuoca let it drop? I think she usually gets what she wants and her mood right now answers yes. I look at straight at her then turned around and tried to get away from Fuoca, but of course, that will never happen. Because she is inside me.

"Go ask the guys before I change the gender I like." I said looking at her, annoyed, "And don't make them change there minds because your clever words."

"Ok!" Fuoca said smiling, "I usually win, you know."

I rolled my eyes and knew I got my manipulative ways from her. Gosh, I'm reckless, I thought looking at the wolf and lion. Then I looked at lion. I pulled out my phone and played it on it, but quickly I had to set it down because Fuoca came back.

"Your bisexual!" Fuoca sang proudly them she went talking about who I should date, "Jay is fun, but he doesn't have abs. Cole has abs, but he so... I don't know! Lloyd? He is immature but if you want to date him just a wait a bit! Zane, not my type! So no! So which one?"

Fuoca got in comfortable position and ready to gossip. I looked at her, annoyed, again. I looked at way and pulled out my phone. Fuoca knocked the phone right out of my hands. I looked at her and mouthed 'what?'.

"Which one?" Fuoca said dramatically and sighed heavily.

I looked at her and said, "None, right now. I am not interested."

"Your so boring!" Fuoca said complaining.

I laughed and said in her head, "You just called yourself boring!"

Fuoca rolled her eyes and flew away. I continued to play on my phone. I realized what time it was and ran right out of the room. It was night time training and it only comes on Mondays. Mondays are poop. When I opened out the door and crashed right into Jay.

"I was just coming to get you." Jay said standing up for himself, "So, Kai, coming?"

"Yeah, bro." I said rubbing my head, "Just a hard time getting off the floor."

Jay laughed and helped me up. We both ran outside, tripping over each other. Lloyd stared at us as if we were a pair of clowns. I walked over tripped Jay. I smiled at Lloyd who was a giving off a mean face.

Fuoca! What is good saying to get out of this? Come on wisdom! Then the lion gave me perfect words. I smile and said, "So what lesson we are going to do? I'm sorry for being fashionably late, but training has been the same thing everyday."

Lloyd smiled then just said simply, "Not my problem your not getting it right."

"Yeah?" I said smiling as Feu took over because his fighting style is the best.

I did the move we have practiced every Monday and it was perfect. It was perfect because that is what the animals are for. Making me a perfect ninja. But they the animals are here for me, friendly, nice, fun, dangerous, and...

They are all carnivores.

A/N
How was it? I loved it! If you did press the star button for support and the next chapter!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro