2-Force Of Nature

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Force Of Nature~Bea Miller
C O L E
It was dinner time, all of us cluttered around the table. Kai seemed off in the distance, somewhere else, daydreaming? Probably. I was wearing my ninja mask over my face because the terrible prank Jay played on me. Well, it wasn't terrible but I overly hated what he did to my face, and ohh gosh, if Kai finds out. But, at least, Kai hasn't asked about my mask over my face but he also wasn't saying anything.

I was sitting across from Kai and Jay was sitting next to him. Kai looked like he was talking to someone as Kai twirled his fork in a perfect circle. A small smile appeared from his lips as if Kai was trying not to laugh.

"Cole." Jay teased again for the thousandth time, "I think it is rude to be wearing your mask at the table, maybe, you should take it off."

I rolled my eyes. Jay was doing this the entire time Kai was in the room but he didn't seem to be paying attention to Jay's annoying statements. Jay nudged Kai with his elbow but Kai didn't even flitch.

Maya and Ray looked a bit worried at Kai. They were sitting at the end of the table, whispering to each other. It was strange to watch them so I turned my attention back to Kai, who was talking to Jay with a smile that is saying, 'I know'. I mind races to no. Gosh, I'm going to be so embarrassed right now.

The permanent sharpie spelling, 'I LOVE KAI SM! XOXO' making it so girlie and embarrassing. I tried to wash it off in the shower but it wouldn't come off. Plus, I rubbed so hard my face is now red too, so I am forever blushing.

"Cole." The sweet and handsome voice I was hating to hear all day, Kai, "Why are you wearing your mask?"

"My-y face is hot-t." I stuttered out already embarrassed, why couldn't I say cold? Was it because I staring at Kai the entire time? Gosh! Why!

"Then why don't you take off your mask." Kai said smiling mischievously as he twirled his fork, again.

"I meant to say cold." I said looking down at my plate and quickly shoved a huge bite of Zane's food in my mouth.

Kai eyes were looking away like he was planning the perfect words to ruin my life and, oh boy, Kai hit right at the bullseye as he said, "You shouldn't lie. Plus, your face is like sweating! But, if you are cold," Kai continued getting up from his chair and walked next toward my chair, "I could warm you up, Cole, you just have to take off your mask or I could take it off."

The smirk on Kai's face was priceless. Kai lit up his hand in fire. I instantly ducked and fell out of my chair. Jay and Lloyd bursted out in laughing. Nya looked at us like we were weirdos. Kai chuckled and shakes his hand to get rid of the fire.

"That was very enjoyable." Kai said smirking and stretched out his hand to help me up, "Cole, someday you will have to show me what is under that stupid mask of yours."

Jay groaned really wanted to see the embarrassment on my face of the written message on my face. Right now, I can enjoy and Kai won't know about my feelings for him, yet. Because how can we date if Kai doesn't know? I felt the blush on my face as I grabbed Kai's hand. Kai pulled me up then went back to his own daydreaming world.

I stuck my tongue out at Jay. My best friend just stuck it out back at me and rolled his eyes. Jay instantly started to talk to Nya. Even though they weren't dating, they were still very close just not having the dating interest anymore.

I studied our team before I run to play video games, so I don't have to do dishes. Jay was talking to Nya and Lloyd was staring at Jay. I better talk to him, after I play video games and beat Jay's high scores. I ran off to the living room already seeing Kai having a controller, destroying Jay's high scores.

I already sense the handsome smirk on Kai's face. I felt him get up and hand me the controller and said, "Try to beat that Cole."

I looked at the highest score, I have ever seen. 1,000,000 a perfect score and will be so hard to beat. Ok, I'm just going to play for fun. I wonder how Kai got that high of score. I felt my mind drag to think of him. Thinking of Kai.

I guess that is just a force of nature.

A/N
Did you enjoy the chapter! Ur ships are in and awesome! I love how this plot is going and rolling! See u soon at the next chapter! Hit the star please for support!

-Audrey

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro