¡!4!¡

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Adrien looked at the child. She was so tiny in the bed, so hard to see. Just a small bump. She had midnight hair rolled out in small groups on the pillow. He stepped back from the door and Marinette glared at him. "That's, not mine." He walked to the front door. He didn't want to believe it. Marinette grabbed his arm before he could open it.

"She is yours, Adrien. You wanted to see her-" Adrien cut her off.

"I thought she died when you gave birth! You fell down the fucking stairs for christ sake!" Adrien yelled at her.

"I almost died! She would have lived and I would have died!" She yelled back. His faced turned from anger to horror in a mater of seconds. "Go! Leave again! I can take care of her myself!" She pushed him out of the door and slammed it closed. She fell on the other side in a puddle of tears.

"Maman?" She looked up and saw Emma rubbing her eyes. "Who were you talking to?" She held the Chat Noir doll in her arm.

"N-No one. Go back to bed." Marinette wiped her eyes and stood up. Emma look up at her.

"Can I sleep in your room? I don't feel good in that room." Emma begged and Marinette sighed, rubbed her eyes with her thumb and pointer finger.

"Fine, come on." Emma smiled and followed her and crawled into the bed. Marinette got dressed into her pajamas, a purple shirt and black yoga pants. She walked to her bed to find the child asleep. She bit her lip and lied down next to the child and went to sleep.

Adrien walked to his car and held his keys in his hands. 'No.' He shook his head and got in his car and drove off to the Bourgeois Hotel. He walked inside and went to the room he lived in. Adrien walked in and found Lila sitting on his bed with a big smile. "Hey Adrien. Where were you?" She hugged him and he hugged her back.

"My Father called me over for something," Adrien lied swiftly. "Can I see your ring again?" Plagg gaged at them. He wanted to be with Tikki and Marinette, not this liar.

"You bought it. You should be used to seeing it." Lila held her left hand in front of him and he looked at the diamond engagement ring on her finger.

"Yeah but it's not as beautiful as you." He kissed her cheek and she giggled. He gently kissed her lips and she kissed him back, his hand on the small bump on her stomach.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro