Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chad wraps his arms around me as the boat takes us to the dock. He kisses the top of my head. "I'm sorry we have to cut our babymoon short."

Looking into his eyes I say. "It's alright, Chad. We can come back here anytime we want, but saying 'goodbye' to your father whose dying is something you'll regret if you didn't go back."

A smile spreads across his face. "Thanks, Grace."

The boat pulls into the dock and we wait for the ramp to be put down before stepping off the boat and making our way over the limo that's waiting to take us back to the hotel."

Our driver opens the door and he asks Chad. "Where to, Sir?"

"To the hotel, please. I'll have to call you later on tonight to tell you what time to take us to the private airfield as we need to go back home tomorrow."

"Is everything, okay?" he asks with concern.

Chad looks at the ground and he chokes up. "No, it's not." He climbs into the car and takes a seat beside me.

I lie my head on his shoulder. "When we get back to the hotel you should take a shower and get some rest I'll take care of the plane and everything, Chad."

He smiles weakly at me. "That would be great help. I don't think I'll be able to handle that right now. Especially, people asking me questions about why we need to leave early, etcetera."

"That's what wives are there for." I look out the window and watch as parts of Venice disappear from view.

It doesn't take long until the car reaches the hotel and I hold my hand out. "Phone, Chad. It's best that I make all the calls from that. Do you want me to tell Joy and Jensen what's happening?"

"No," he shakes his head. "I don't want them to know about this. They're great people, but they don't know how to act when someone you care for dies. Jensen has all his relatives alive and well. While Joy wouldn't know how to handle the situation as she's been brought up in a house where feelings were never shown. To this day she can't show how she feels towards Jensen, but if she didn't feel anything for him she probably wouldn't be with him right now." He pulls his phone out of his pocket and places it in my hand. Then he steps out of the car and he holds his hand out for me take.

I take his hand and thank him when I'm standing next to him. We thank the driver before walking into the hotel. Looking at Chad I say. "I'll talk to the reception first and then I'll do everything else for the tip home."

He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck, before deepening the kiss. "Don't be too long. I would love to have a shower with you." He pulls away from me and then makes his way over to the private lift that takes a key to open it.

The receptionist looks at me as I walk over to her. She has a smile on her face. "Good evening, Mrs Kristofferson. How can I help you?"

"Hi," I look at her name tag and it says "Katie. My husband and I are going to leave earlier than expected and I thought that I should let you know about it."

"Okay, I'll add that note to the reservation that you left early. Is there a reason why you couldn't stay the rest of the week?"

"Yes, my husband's father is very ill and he's in the hospital and the doctor's say he doesn't have long to live. We need to get back home asap." The phone in my hand rings and I see that the pilot is calling. "Excuse me, I really need to take this car." I walk away from the receptionist and answer the call.

Me: Hello?

Pilot: Can I talk to Chad, please?

Me: I'm sorry. He won't be able to take your call right now. So, you'll need to talk to me.

Pilot: I heard what happened with Chad's father and I'm calling to tell you that the first available flight out of the airfield is 6am. Do you think that's something Chad and you would like to do?

Me: Yes, it is. Chad wants to get out of here as soon as he can.

Pilot: I will see you there at 5:30. Have a good night.

Me: Goodnight,

I hang up the phone and make my way to the lift and I put my card into the lift and I wait for it open. When it opens I step inside and wait for it to take me to the top floor where chad is waiting for me in the shower.

As soon as I get to the room I call the driver and tell him what time to pick us up before making my way to the bathroom. I place the phone on the nightstand next to the bathroom door.

I hear Chad singing to some love song on the radio and I can't remember the name of the song and he seems to be caught up in singing. Sliding the door across I step into the shower with my husband.

He turns around and smiles with me. "I'm glad you decided to have a shower with me beautiful." He runs his hands over my body and his lips touches my neck and he sucks on it, leaving me with a hickey.

My hands move down his six pack and I grab a hold of his cock and my wrap my hand around it. I stroke him and he throws his head back and starts to moan as I give him a hand job.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Fuck, that feels so good, Grace." His cock thickens in my hand and couple more squeezes he's coming all over my hand. He pushes me against the glass door and he thrusts into me.

My tits are pressed against the glass and it feels a bit cold. I throw my head against his shoulder and I begin to moan as he keeps thrusting into me.

After a couple more thrusts I yell. "Harder, Chad. I'm about to come." He speeds up and the sex becomes rough and I start to feel my orgasm hit me. "Chad, come with me."

"I'm nearly there." He tells me as he thrusts into me three more times and I feel his see shoot into my unprotected womb.

If I weren't already pregnant. I'm sure this would be the time I was.

I grab the wash cloth off the stand and soap. I start to wash Chad's body. Once he's clean he does the same to me. I turn the shower taps off and Chad lifts me up and carries me to bed where we have another round.

As I'm about to orgasm there's a knock on the door and I look at Chad. "Please, don't answer that. I'm close to coming."

Chad keeps thrusting into me until we hear the click of the door open and we freeze.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro