Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I turn the shower taps off and Chad lifts me up and carries me to bed where we have another round. As I'm about to orgasm there's a knock on the door and I look at Chad. "Please, don't answer that. I'm close to coming." Chad keeps thrusting into me until we hear the click of the door open and we freeze.

A guy with cleaning supplies looks at us in our compromising position and his face begins to turn red. "I'm so sorry. I thought this room was vacant."

I shake my head. "No, we're still using the room. Is that was the people told you downstairs is that we left already?"

"Yes," he looks away. "The room has been booked for tonight and I was told to clean it right away."

"That's a mistake." I lean across the bed and open the top draw of the nightstand and I pull out a pair of shorts and a shirt and I put it on while I'm still under the sheets.

It's not easy to get changed while be under the cover with your husband especially when he's teasing you while you put on clothes.

Once I'm dressed I grab my purse and walk to the lift that's going to take me to the foyer to talk to the woman that gave our room away while we're still using it. I press the button and wait for it to open.

The door opens and I enter the lift. I hit the L button on the lift and it takes me. Once on the lobby floor I walk over to the desk.

The girl looks up from her desk. "Excuse me I just had one of the cleaners walk into the room I'm sharing with my husband. We're in presidential suite number 4." She looks at the computer. "I'm so sorry. I told him five, but I think he misheard me as he's deaf. I'll sort it out right now." She pulls her phone out of her pocket and types on it.

"Thanks," I walk away from the desk and make my way back to the room.

In the room Chad looks at me. "What time are we leaving in the morning?"

"The plane is leaving at 6am." I look at the clock on the nightstand. "We should go to sleep as we have an early morning."

Chad shakes his head. "I don't want to have an early night." His lips press against my shoulder. "I want to finish what we started before the interruption."

"Okay," my clothes are takes off and thrown across the room. I'm picked up by Chad and he carries me to bed. He drops me on the mattress and I bounce a couple of time.

Chad buries his face between my legs and eats me out. He looks at me as he feasts on me.

I grab onto his hair and moan as his tongue thrusts into me. "Chad," I moan.

He moves away from my pussy and he thrust into me. He kisses me passionately as he fucks me. "I love you, Grace."

A smile spreads across my face. "I know. You tell me every day which I'm thankful to hear it and I love you too, Chad. Our child is going to love you too."

His face lights up as he hears about our child. "I'm going to protect the both of you and give you both the world."

"You've already given me the world, Chad and I wouldn't change that for the world." I press my mouth against his neck and I suck on it as I feel my orgasm come one. "I'm going to come soon, Chad."

"Me, too." He tells me. "I want you to wait for me," he continues to thrust in me and I feel his cock thicken and my walls clamp around him, making it harder for him to pull out of me. His seed shoots into me covering my walls and I explode as well.

I close my eyes exhausted for the three rounds we had. "Don't forget to turn the alarm on. We need to pack our bags before we leave in the morning."

I wake up to the alarm going off and I moan as the noise gives me a headache. "Chad, turn off that goddamn alarm."

He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Okay." He leans across the bed and turns the alarm off. "We need to get of the room now."

I know.

I open the draw and pull out my clothes, throwing them into the suitcase without folding them. I leave a pair of matching underwear, shorts and a shirt and put everything else away.

Chad looks after his side of the room and he looks at me as he pulls on a pair of shorts and shirt. "The car should be here in a minute."

I quickly change into my clothes, brush my hair and teeth and lastly apply some make-up so I don't look awful with bags under my eyes.

We leave the room together and wait for the lift to come to our floor. The door opens and we walk into the lift. It takes us to the lobby where we line up to return our keys from our stay.

The girl from last night is still and she looks exhausted, but she still manages to smile at us as we approach the desk. "So, you're checking out today?"

"Yes, we are." Chad says. "Can we get the bill for our room?"

She looks on the computer for it. "Give me a moment and I'll print it off for you." she prints off the bill and hands it to Chad.

He looks through everything on the bill. "Everything looks good." He pulls his card out of his pocket and pays the bill.

We put the keys on the table before we walk out the door.

The limo pulls in front of us and the driver steps out of the car. He puts our things in the trunk with Chad's help.

I climb into the limo and I wait for Chad to join me.

Chad climbs into the limo a couple minutes later and he puts his arms around me after he's put his seatbelt on. "If you're still tired you can sleep on me."

I shake my head. "No, I want to enjoy the view as we leave the city." Looking out the window I see green fields with windmills turning.

It doesn't take long before the car pulls into the parking lot of the private airfield. I step out of the car and wait for the men to pull out the suitcases.

Chad gives the driver a tip before we walk over to the customs building. They check our passports and luggage before we head over to the plane which is waiting on the runway with the stairs pulled down.

I climb the stairs and enter the plane. I see a flight attendant that I haven't met before and I don't know if it's a good idea to have her with us.

She holds her hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Anya and I will be your flight attendant for this travel."

I ignore her hand and find my seat.

Anya looks at my husband like he's a piece of meat for her. "Hello, Sir. I'll be your flight attendant for the day." She places her manicured fingers on him.

Chad pulls her hands off him. "Don't touch me." He looks at me. "I'm a married man and I would never cheat on her with someone like you." He steps past her and sits next to me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro