(#12)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

Remember how I said that I wouldn't let my emotions be suppressed, because of the fact that the scar left would be something that I can't get rid of? Well, I kept my promise. A lot of times, I don't let things slide at all. I raise my voice, and make sure that the person who was mean to me knows how I felt and that they shouldn't do that again.

As you know, I have absolutely zero tolerance for someone like Victoria. I have no tolerance towards bullies, fat shamers, and somewhat dictators. She's basically all of them smashed into one, so of course my tolerance is at Dead Sea level.

So, after I had cried because of how bad the insults had affected me, I knew what I had to do. I had to show Victoria who's boss. Of course, I'm not usually afraid of things like this, but this one did have me a little bit jittery.

Of course, nothing is easy. It's not easy to stand up to someone who is an actual bitch. Next thing you know, she's going to spread some nasty rumor about me to get me back for standing up to her.

But today, I was proud of myself. I was proud of myself for showing her that I wasn't going to be deterred by her stupid insults. And I was proud of how I had shown her that I won't take any of her bullshit anymore.

So, the first thing that I did after school was march over to the usual hangout spot where her "friends" were hanging out as usual. Granted, I didn't give two shits about what they were talking about, because they were probably putting down someone else that I don't know, and I don't want to know.

Anyways, I went up to Victoria, and said, "I need to talk to you." My voice was deep and steely, which signaled danger if she didn't go with what I was planning with. Victoria turned around, with that same arrogant look that she was sporting because of being with people like her friends.

"Ah, it's the Russian spy, huh? Tell me, what information do you want to get from me, hm?" she asked.

I sneered at her, and said, "I want to talk to you alone, because there is something I want to get across."

Victoria raised an eyebrow, and said, "Cool."

I went to a little spot where I was sure nobody would see us, and I faced the devil itself. "So, tell me, what would you like to talk about, hm?" she asked.

I crossed my arms across my chest, looked her dead in the eye, and said, "That note wasn't cool at all. Pull something like that one more time, and things are not going to get pretty."

Victoria raised an arched eyebrow, and said, "You're cute, Sonia. You know damn well that I'm not scared of you. So, if you think that this is going to scare me, then it's not. Go threaten someone else who you think will give two shits."

The crank to my anger was being turned up, which I didn't appreciate. I  knew I had to step up my game when it came to these things. If I wasn't getting my point across, then I knew that I had to do something in order to make sure that she wouldn't do this again.

I didn't want to get in trouble for inducing physical violence, but I knew that I had to make a threat. There was only one thing that came to my mind. David.

David and Victoria are like two peas in a pod. They're as close as someone had tied them together with rope. They admire each other and love each other to bits. According to Sophia at least, they're so close, and based on her descriptions, it makes me want a sibling sometimes.

I know Sophia and Anthony are also close, but there's one difference between Anthony and David. David isn't completely clueless.

Anthony is 100% knowledgeable of everything that Sophia does, probably because she feels like she can trust Anthony more than her mom. I've met David, and yes, he's a really nice guy. I'm not going to argue with Sophia on that. But he's clueless about his sister.

He thinks his sister is the nicest person in the world. He has no idea about the secret stash of bitch flakes that Victoria has. Honestly, David was the only threat I could come up with. And it was also probably the most effective threat.

"I know who to bother next. Your brother." Deep in those blue eyes, I could see the slight emotion of "hell no," going off in there. With my emotion detector built inside of me, I could tell that I hit the correct spot inside.

"You wouldn't," she said, in a deep, falsely scary voice.

I smirked, and said, "Oh, yes, I would. I will march over there and tell him with the right amount of evidence. So, don't you dare test me, or Sophia. Otherwise, I promise you, your dear brother is not going to be happy with you." I turned swiftly on my heel, and walked away, sensing the look of defeat on Victoria's face.

Honestly, I think Victoria's just scared. She's scared that I'm going to mouth off to David and her whole empire is going to come crumbling to the ground. David is her absolute dead end when it comes to her bitch streak.

It's really good that I know her weakness when it comes to this, because not many people would be able to guess it. I thank Sophia for this, because for now, I think I got her under control. And I know exactly how to keep her in line for the future.

Love,

Sonia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean, I thought that Sonia took the verbal bullying really well. I'm glad that she showed Victoria who's boss. Do you think that Sonia would've actually gone over and shown David who is boss? Let me know.

Hey everyone! How are you all? So, I have a question. What made you guys come to Wattpad, and if you write on here, what motivated you guys to do so? Let me know. I wanna hear your guys' stories!

That's all I got. Hope you guys liked this entry!

Please vote/comment/share/follow/message if you like my work! See you all next *year* with a new entry in Sonia's diary! Have a great rest of the year!

Love you guys,

Shree

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro