8. Nightmare

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There was chaos, crying, shouting of people everywhere. It seemed as the world and the time has stopped and the place was so crowded that it was suffocating. It was impossible to breath over there.

A man was lying there wrapped in white clothes, flowers around him but those flowers lost their essence their fragrance due to the dark atmosphere of that place.

I was unable to recognize any one over there, they all were crying, running here and there as if some disaster was going to occur. There was a strange intense atmosphere which was killing me to no extent.

Abhimanyu was lying in front of me but I couldn't reach him. He was far away from me. I was alone and there was no one to hold my shivering hands and to collect the broken pieces of my heart.

"Please don't go... stop him....You can't leave me like this..." I cried until my throat hurt.

"Mahi? Wake up, are you listening?Wake up!"

I woke up from my sleep and I was sweating and shivering badly. My room mate Ananya was standing near me with an amused expression and I looked around and realized that I was in her apartment and I evaluated that all that stuff was just a nightmare.

Without wasting a second I rushed to the washroom and came freshened up, grabbed my phone and car keys and rushed outside, completely ignoring my room mate's questions and intense gaze.

I have to go...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro