9. He Chose The Right Path?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was standing in front of one of the most beautiful buildings of the town - The A&J Enterprises. The office building was gorgeous with its shining windows and doors. Expensive cars were parked in a line and there was so much discipline in the atmosphere that one could hear his own breath from miles apart.

"I am looking for Mr. Abhimanyu." I asked the receptionist in a serious tone but there was no reply from the other side.

I was getting hyper and slowly anger made its way into my brain but I was in no mood of argument in a public place.

I turned around and without waiting for any answer, I decided to search for him on my own but was stopped by someone's hand on my shoulders.

I turned around.

She was a middle-aged women, with fair color, hazel eyes and her head was covered with a cloth. I stared at her for a while, with blank expression until she asked me to follow her.

I had no idea who she was, how he knew her but I just remained quiet and followed her. Inspite of being a stranger I trusted the lady and I myself didn't know the reason.

After walking for ten minutes through the long passage we stopped in front of a door and the lady directed me towards the room.

I was unaware that whose room it was but I had a faint idea. I was standing there nervous, alone and afraid. Gathering a lot of courage, I opened the door and just stood there numb.

"Allahu Akbar," he said and bowed down.

I was shocked, surprised and only one question was there,

What path he has chosen? Is this the right path?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro