Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dragging her body by the ankle while clutching his bleeding thigh, he make his way down the basements. He look down to the wooden stairs and then back at Eliana who was unconscious on the ground with her ankle in his hand.

"Time for some karma!" He smirk before stepping down the stairs and drag her nonetheless with him as her body hit each and every stair with a thud. She groan and wake up while clutching her head that was constantly knocking on the stairs. She let that happen, groaning louder with every hit.

Once down, he drop her on the basement dusty ground, her arms sprawled above her head, her forehead painted with crimson covering her left eyelid. He fall back on the stairs with a huff of tiredness.

Opening the cloth he tied around his thigh, he bite his trembling lip and examine the wound. It was the same as hers. She did exactly what he did to her. And moreover she dug it so deep, he felt as if his bone had been crushed.

He slowly get up with a grunt and with his other leg, he spin a hard kick forward to her torso. "OW" Her face scrunch up in pain as her rib bone went numb and her heartbeat faster than a bolt thumping in every part of her body.

He slowly bend on one knee and fist her hair in the root and jerk her up to face him. Her eyelids flutter, lips part as she pant in pain. He spit on her face. "You didn't liked the kindness I spare you huh?" His voice cold and angry. She was so tired she just wanted nothing but to sleep and wish the darkness would engulf her soon. Why wouldn't she? He dragged her on the ground all the way from the forest and back to this cottage.

"Leave me!" Her voice a whisper, her face covered with dirt and blood. She looked like a dirty feather that is vulnerable to even touch yet he was not done with her. He left her hair with a tug which result in her head hitting the ground as she lay flat. "Brave of you to even think that!" He snarl.

Next moment, his hand reach for her big shirt and he tore it halfway till her stomach. She gasp and weakly reach for his hands to stop him but he was already tying his thigh with the cloth. She slump on the ground, the cold breeze hitting her stomach while her legs are all cramped and numb.

"Why don't you spend the rest of your remaining breath here dying in the cold!" He said, his eyes wide with the smirk plastered on his face. She shake her head slowly as if it hurts. He chuckle deeply and then suddenly his face fall to blank and he said. "Rot here!" He stood up to leave, she reached for his foot and grip his pant sleeve.

"Its too cold, out here, don't leave me here!!!" She plead, he look down and the next second he step on her palm with his heavy boot earning a scream out of her. He left shortly while she gather her pumping bruised hand and hold it close to her chest. With difficulty, she curled herself in a ball as her eyelids flutter close taking her away from this harsh reality.

----------

He groan while climbing upstairs, opening the washroom door and stripping out of his clothes, he drop himself in the small tub half his size, legs dangling out while he turn the tap of hot water on letting it burn his body. He watch the water rising slowly in the tub, as it reached up to his thigh.

He let out small shaky breath as the water burn and invaded his wound welcoming him to a familiar pain he had went through many times. His hands trembled as it traveled to the wound and his fingers caressed it slowly witnessing the way the blood smear and spread in the water creating a hue of red on top of his thigh.

He throw his head back and pressed his whole palm on it letting out a painful groan as the end of his eyes water. His shoulders half out of the tub because of the size and he slowly rest his head on the wall behind the tub.

"Why couldn't I kill her?" He whisper with his eyes closed remembering everything that happened. The fear in her eyes when she stabbed the scissors in his thigh. He didn't liked the feeling as if he was not expecting this from her. He thought she would be silently living as she was till he get rids of her.

He wants to hurt her for real, stab her till there is no raw skin left. Kill her so he won't have to see those big eyes that holds nothing but fear. He doesn't know why he is keeping her here. He'd rather be all alone than keeping someone useless. His life is left to fulfill only one goal and then die happily.

When he woke up with a scissor in his thigh on the ground and she wasn't there. He had panicked. Why? He doesn't have answer to that. He felt what he felt eleven years ago. Fear.

Fear of losing. He hated that and that's the reason he despise her. Why did she had to smile at him like that. Talk with him as if he is just a normal human being with feelings. Even if it was just an act of his, he felt warmth by sitting with her that day in the washroom.

So he kidnapped her, just to feel it again. It doesn't justify his action at all. It's wrong, but does he give a fuck about that? No! Whenever he sit beside her when she was asleep, he would feel something warm melt in the pit of his stomach making him uneasy. He hadn't touched her yet aside from helping her weak state.

But when she wakes up, she is too guarded up. It's like she had made walls around herself, not wanting to give him any warmth. She is never stubborn because she is clever. She probably thinks he'll hurt her if she make a fuss. All his life, nobody accepted him as he was, they saw their benefit and left after receiving it.

Not that he cared about anyone too, it is also because no one gave him the attention he wanted. The love he never knew he wanted. The warm embrace he never felt. For the first time in his life, he is doing something for himself. He is being selfish and it's hurting her.

----------

Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. I am tired of hearing this name again and again. I don't like that guy, but everyone can't shut their mouth about what he did, Yoongi found two dead bodies that is related to the case just when he joined. The head thinks if this keeps going on, Yoongi will catch V.

If that was so easy, Eliana would be safe today. Yoongi is not even muscular or anything bulky that he'd catch that bastard. Even I couldn't do it, he slipped out of my grip too. V...where have you kept her... Jungkook thought.

Just then Yoongi burst in without knocking. I huff in annoyance. "Can't you knock!?" He stood midway and said. "It isn't your bedroom that you'd be making out or naked roaming here, so why knock and waste time?" Jungkook clutch his hair and force every word. "Manners. Mr min. Manners.!"

Yoongi simply turn around and close the door behind him and knock twice and enter once again with the widest smile showing his perfect lined teeth on display. Jungkook give him a poker face. "Did I said 'come in'?" Yoongi raise an eyebrow. "Oh! That wasn't in the script tho."

Yoongi grin and and take seat without having Jungkook assist him. He look up and raise the forensic test with a smile. "Got the test for ya!" Jungkook take it from his hands immediately while Yoongi mumble 'rude brat' and wait for him to read it.

Jungkook started reading the papers noticing the pick outs and points. Yoongi said while picking at his nails. "It was disappointing, no biggie!" Jungkook kept reading and what he read in the last paper made his eyes bulge out.

"The...there....wa..s...Elia..na's...blood...traces...on..them..?" Jungkook stutter. Yoongi shoot him a smirk and said. "Maybe that's a message from him or something?" Jungkook nod while Yoongi kept looking at his face which was so sad and dull.

"What's the matter?" Jungkooks head shoot up as he realize he let his guards down. He look away and tuck the papers back in the envelope and keeping it in his drawer. "Nothing."

"Do you like her?" Yoongi smirk at him interestedly. "No wayyy!!! Why would you say that?" Yoongi chuckle and put his hands up in defense. "The look on your face got me confused or is it not?" Jungkook side eyes him while saying. "I'm not so desperate. Thankyou. You may leave from my office now!"

Yoongi smile amusingly the way he ignored him. 'He is suspicious' Yoongi thought. He stood up and walk towards the door while saying, "Don't fall into something that's someone's else business, it will take you down too" Jungkook was left confused at what Yoongi meant by that?

Shrugging it away, he opened the forensic test and started to study it more properly for possible hints.

Note: Hurry up, hurry up...you forgot to Vote for this chapter, right? 🤨🫢

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro