#1: "Mr.Hotness"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys, it's Ryan aka GarmauUnicorn here!!! Welcome to my new book.

Note: I posted this as a preview in another one of my books. If you have already read this, you can skip to the next part!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your point of view:
For as long as I can remember, I have watched the annual swimming championships at my local recreation center. It's not that I swim. I know how to swim, but it isn't a big part of my life. I watch the championships every year because it's always fun to watch them race. They all swam so fast, that it was almost like they were mermaids and mermen.

Today, there were championships at my recreation center. There were two different teams, "Dolphins" and "Sharks". They weren't very clever names but I wasn't complaining.

Just before the competitions, I went swimming, and I planned to go swimming right after so I stayed in my Y/FC colored bikini.

The competition was held outside. It was the perfect day for swimming. The sun was out and it was hot. There were no clouds in the sky.

I laid on one of the pool's cream colored lounge chairs with my towel in my tote bag by my side. My towel was white with a large pineapple on it.

I was texting my "fangirl" friends. I call them my "fangirl" friends because they have been fawning over hot guys from TV shows like usual.

The competition started in ten minutes, so I had some time to fangirl too.

One of my friends was named Adrienette. She was in love with the show, "Miraculous Ladybug." I met Adrienette in 1st grade, and we've been friends ever since. She is beautiful, creative, smart, and she is hilarious. She's a great singer and piano player. She's also an AWESOME writer. She writes on the app, wattpad. Adrienette is so sweet and kind. That's why I'm her friend. She is always there to help me. She has boyfriend named Alejandro, who is madly in love with her. I ship it, so hard. #Alejandrette

My other friend is named Fawn. I met her at one of Adrienette's Halloween parties. She's also a wattpad writer. She's intelligent, quirky, beautiful, funny, and really positive. She's also a huge GGG, aka Good Girly Girl. She's obsessed with unicorns and she's nerdy. We both watch this show from the game Minecraft on YouTube. In that show, if the main character, Aphmeow, and one of the side characters, named Adorable~Chan, were put in a machine in which they were combined, the product would be Fawn. She's a lot like those two characters. Fawn has this super hot and amazing boyfriend named Chris. Personally, I've only met him once, but Fawn is in love with him. I ship that too. This is the true life of a fangirl. #Faris

Yes, I'm the only single Pringle in our group. I've been dying to get a boyfriend. I'm sick of writing fanfics, reading fanfics, and wanting ships to happen. I want the stuff in these fanfics to happen to me. I want to be a part of a ship that sails.

Oh well, I'll just go read Reader X Character fanfics.

Adrienette texted a picture of a shirtless "Chat Noir" into the group chat.

He had muscle, but definitely not as much muscle as these fine looking shredded guys here, who were in the competition.

My legs felt warm as I tanned. I was relaxed, and I was having a fantastic day so far.

I pulled a strand of hair that had fallen from my messy bun behind my ear. I glanced at my phone, and saw that I already had 28 unread text messages, just from not responding for two minutes.

Text Message Group Chat:
(Adrienette= A
You= Y
Fawn= F)

A: So, Y/N, is there any cute guys there?

Y: Yes.

A: SEND PICS NOW!!!

F: Adrinette, you have a boyfriend!

A: So what? Can't I admire the beautiful men Irene has blessed us with? You are the one FAWNing over Garret from Minecraft Journals!!! 😂😂😂

F: Well, I guess it's okay. Just, send the pics into the group chat. 😏

A: CHAT??!!

Y: *facepalms* 😂

F: That was freaking brilliant.

A: Shirtless. Chat. 😍😍😍💖💖💖

F: 😂😂 He is pretty cute 😍😍

Y: I'm writing Chat and Adrienette fanfics right now.

A: REALLY?!?! Omg thank you.

Y: 😂

A: Btw put Laurence the Pig in it.

Y: You know me too well

F: OMI APHMEOW JUST POSTED!!!!

Y: OMI LETS FANGIRL AFTER WE FINISH WATCHING!!!

A: ...

A: Guys?

A: Please, Please, don't leave meeee 🎶

A: 🎶Say something I'm giving up on you 🎶

Y: Meow

F: Nya~

A: Woof

Y: Ok, brb. I'm gonna go take pictures of cute guys for you two fangirls. I can't believe I'm doing this.

F: I don't think this is a good idea...

A: DONT LISTEN TO THE GG, JUST DO IT!!!

Y: 😂 okayyyy

Text Ends

I laughed at my friends before setting my phone down beside me on my lounge chair.

I needed to find someone who was good looking to take a picture of.

I scanned the pool deck, searching for the perfect guy.

There he was.

Is this love at first sight because d**n, I'm in love already!

He had snow white hair and gorgeous green eyes.

Is it getting hot in here just because it's a Summer day, or because that hot hunk is here?

His abs though! Oh and his amazing biceps and his six-pack-

"I see that you have been staring at me," a voice said, snapping me out of my hotness trance. I realized that the voice was coming up from Mr.Hotness, who had just walked up to me.

I turned bright red. I wanted to go run, hide in a corner, and cry. I probably looked like a tomato on fire.

I smiled sheepishly.

"O-oh ummm... I wasn't looking at you, I was uh," I paused for a moment, "I was looking at the fountain that you were standing next to." I pointed to the fountain. Thank goodness he was standing next to something actually worth looking at. Maybe this lie would actually work.

The man smirked like one of those smirk emojis. "It's not that I mind or anything..." He whispered. His voice was suddenly dark and low. I didn't think he could get any hotter and he just did. He stepped closer so that he was at the foot of my lounge chair.

I stayed silent. I was secretly internally screaming.

"You can tell me," the man said.

I sighed in defeat. "Okay fine, I was looking at you, but only because my friends are making me find a good looking guy to take a picture of."

The man's smirk grew.

"S**t," I mumbled under my breath. I just realized what I said.

"Good looking, huh?" The man asked. The man put his hand on the edge of the chair and leaned forward.

"Yes, you're good looking," I said, trying to hide the fact that I was a bit nervous. "Extremely," I mumbled under my breath. I was hoping that he wouldn't hear that.

"Thanks, you too," the man said. He grinned wickedly. "Yes, I heard that. My name is Travis," Travis said. He stood up straight and smiled.

I was still beat red. "Thanks Travis. My name is Y/N, nice to meet you."

Oh, and see you.

"You too. Are you here to watch the competition or just to check out hunks like me?"

"Ha ha! You're a real flirt, aren't you? I came here to watch the championship. Are you here to watch it too?"

"I'm only a flirt when it comes to beautiful ladies like yourself. I'm not here to watch the championship. I'm actually in it," Travis said. He chuckled. This whole time I hadn't realized that he had the Dolphin's symbol on his swim trunks.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see that you were wearing the Dolphin's team style swim trunks."

"Dang it! So you weren't looking at my pants the whole time?"

No because I was too busy staring at your abs and your hot face.

I laughed. "No, I wasn't."

"Oh well. Will you be here after the championships?"

"Yeah."

"Can I meet up with you afterwards, Y/N?"

"Sure."

Travis smiled giddily. It was surprising to see him smile in such a way because he seemed to confident. It was cute.

Travis bit his bottom lip. I'm gonna die if you do that again, Travis. I can't handle the hawtness. "Well, I better get going. The championships are about to start. Root for me?"

"Sure, Travis. I'll root for you. Good luck out there," I said. I giggled.

"Thanks," Travis said. He waved his hand at me, and then he started to moon walk in his flip flops away to his team.

Travis was still facing me. He clicked his tongue and snapped at me before he smirked at me.

Then, while he was moon walking, and being adorable, he ran into a lounge chair. He stumbled over and fell. He got right back up though and glanced at me. I couldn't help but giggle a little. I could tell that he was embarrassed but he kept his cool. He smiled and winked at me before walking normally to his spot.

So cute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, guys, I hope you enjoyed this part! 😂😂😂 I hope you guys have a fantastic day/night! Love ya guys! Bai!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro