#5: Ex-Boyfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#LameIntroLikeABoss
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
By the end of the "experimental hangout" with Travis, I still couldn't decide if the next thing I wanted to do was try to build a relationship, and go on actual dates.

Heaven knows why I have a hard time trusting people. That's why my last relationship ended after all; because that "special someone" betrayed me.

There was no doubt in my mind that Travis was attractive. Yes, by the time we left Zane Stone, I had learned a lot about him, like how he has a few guy roommates. However, I felt like I didn't truly know him.

He's a flirtatious one. I don't know if he flirts with all of the ladies, or just me, but I have to be careful. He could end up being a player and a cheater like the last "boyfriend" I had.

Maybe I can learn to trust someone again. I've been wanting a relationship for a while, even though I've feared it. It's just like going sky diving, you want to do it, but you're scared.

Travis wants to hang out at the park near my house today, which is three days after the hangout at Zane Stone. I agreed to Travis, of course. It isn't as a date.

We've been texting... A lot. My friends are shocked to find that I'm texting someone besides them. Plus, I'm texting a guy, who flirted with me, and I flirted back. I vowed to never fall in love again that day. However, I need to move on. I can't live in the past, and I can't judge the future by what has happened in my past.

I haven't though about him, at all since the day before the swim competition, probably because Travis has been distracting me. He's crawled into my mind again though because today was the day we got together, 3 years ago.

I dated him for almost three years, and then he went and cheated on me, just as I thought he was going to propose to me.

I have to seal him away though. Not all guys are like him. Travis isn't like him. He can't be. I'm fine. I can't judge Travis by someone of my past.

I gazed up towards the plain black clock on my wall. I had 20 minutes until I was supposed to be at the park with Travis, and I hadn't even started to get ready. Plus, it took me 8 minutes to walk to the park, so I only had 12 minutes to get ready.

Ugh. Why does today have to be today? Luckily I took a shower earlier before I went back to bed, to escape my thoughts of him.

I sat up in my bed, pushing the thought of my ex-boyfriend away.

I got dressed quickly into a pair of ripped jeans, a Fairy Tail hoodie, and some black converse. I didn't even care about my outfit today. I didn't think. It's not that my outfit was bad, but just the other day, I was worried about what to wear near Travis.

I pulled my hair into a high ponytail after brushing my hair, and quickly brushed my teeth.

Oh poop. I had one minute until I had to leave my house.

I grabbed my phone from the dining room table and walked out the door, feeling like I forgot something.

What did I forget?

No, I couldn't have forgotten anything. I have everything I need. I just have to go now.

With that, I closed my front door, and began to walk to the park, again in the silence, alone.

Maybe, if I was good enough, I wouldn't be so alone, and maybe this stupid house wouldn't be so quiet. Maybe I would have someone to share my life with.

If only I was good enough.

I wasn't good enough for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the super short part. I'm updating twice tomorrow.

Sorry, yes I gave you an ex-boyfriend.

Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed. Thanks for everything.
Love ya guys. Bai!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro