Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Harry, you're a wizard! You're a wizard, Harry!"

Yup. That's my intro.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
"Blimey, Harry, I forgot my bloody keys!!!!" I said in Ron Weasly from Harry Potter's voice.

"First Mean Girls, and now Harry Potter?" Travis asked. He was leaned up against the outside of my house, with an almost too big of a smile on his face.

I looked to the house beside mine. A man who I hadn't seen before walked out of the door and sat on his porch. I didn't know why he would be out here is such weather. Most people would rather stay inside when it is raining.

"Bloody 'ell, Harry. Let me make my Harry Potter references dam***!!!" I yelled, laughing.

The man sitting on the porch must've heard me. I knew I was loud, but I didn't expect him to actually tune in on our conversation. The man said, "Isn't Harry Potter getting old? After all of this time, people like you still make references to it?"

"Always," I said simply. I smiled to the man and turned back to Travis. I was slightly weirded out at the fact that the man jumped into the conversation so quickly, but I decided to ignore it.

Travis looked at the man, frowning a little with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't you even dare say that quote!" Travis sniffled a bit.

"Alan Rickman was a good man. Now I'm going to cry. I shouldn't have said that," I said.

"He was a good man. Rest in peace, Alan," Travis said. He looked down to see me without keys and his mind returned to the original subject. "Did you leave your keys at the park? I can go get them-" Travis started to say.

"No. I left my keys in my house. I knew I was forgetting something, Harry!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, if you're Ron, and I'm Harry, than that means that Ron and Harry just kissed. Plot twist!"

I burst into laughter. "O-Oh m-my I-I-rene!" I said in between fits of giggles.

Travis smiled giddily.

"Travis, you're smiling so wide that I think the man over there is going to start thinking that you're crazy," I said. I poked Travis' nose.

"Hey! I can't help it!" Travis turned his body so that he was still leaning against my house, but so that his body was facing me. "I just kissed an amazing girl!"

"You're a dork," I muttered. I bowed my head down, trying to hide myself from blushing.

"I know," Travis said.

"You're flipping adorable."

"I know." Travis smiled. "It's a true talent of mine."

I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes.

"Do you have a hidden spare key somewhere, like in the movies where the extra key is under the welcome mat?" Travis asked.

"Oh yeah!! I totally forgot about that!" I exclaimed.

"You're a dork," Travis said.

"I know," I said. I bent down and picked up the lawn gnome in my front lawn garden.

"You're flipping adorable."

"I know, it's a true talent of mine," I said. I smiled, clearly blushing. Just like before, I bent my head down. I used my hair to cover my beet red face.

"I can't argue with that because it's 100% true," Travis whispered.

I looked down, where the key under the gnome was supposed to be. "It isn't here!!!" I said. My hands scrambled around, trying to find it, as if it buried itself into the ground below.

Travis' eyes were wide with fear. He had a look of disbelief before he shook it off.

"Is there any other way into your house?" Travis asked.

"Sadly... No," I whispered. I sunk to the ground below me. "Ugh! I knew I was forgetting something! I'm sorry, Travis..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Travis asked.

"-Because I made you wait out here in the rain for nothing."

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed every second of being out here. I told you that I like you, Y/N." Travis pushed himself off of the wall and slumped down beside me. His knee brushed mine. I felt so light that I was light headed. Travis, seriously, how do you do this to me?

I looked up into his emerald eyes and smiled. "Stop doing that!" I said.

"Stop doing what?" He asked.

"Stop making my heart go in weird ways!" I mumbled.

Travis chuckled. "Never!"

Then, Travis thought to himself. "Wait, you can't lock your house unless you have your keys with you. Since you left your keys inside, and you didn't lock it once you got outside, than why is the door locked? In reality, it should be unlocked, right?"

A look of confusion washed over my face. He was right. How is the door locked? "I don't know. That's really weird," I said. I paused for a second. "WHAT ABOUT MY BABIES?!?!?!" I shouted as I jumped to my feet.

Travis looked at me in question as he stood up as well.

"MY PUPPIES!!!" I exclaimed.

"You have puppies?" Travis' face lit up in excitement.

I nodded my head. "Three, actually."

"OH MY IRENE I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!"

I laughed. "How are we going to get them out though? I mean, if we can't get in, than we can't feed them or anything!" I began to panic. My troubles were doubling by the minute.

"Hmmmmm.... Will they come outside through the doggy door if you call them?"

"Let me try," I said. I sat down on the ground and pushed the doggy door a little so that I could talk through it.

"FRIDAY!!! BUBBLES!!! COCOANUT!!! COME HERE!!!" I shouted.

Not a moment later, my three adorable puppies came running out. Their tails were wagging with joy because they were so excited to see me. I didn't know why they were so excited though. I was only gone for an hour. I've been gone for longer than that, and they were never this excited. They were so happy to see me that they were trembling.

Well, were they trembling in happiness, glee, and excitement? They seemed like they were scared, and that I was the only one who could protect them from the fears.

They were probably scared of the storm.

I shrugged it off and let the puppies jump into my arms.

"Travis?" I asked.

Travis bent down and sat with me and my dogs.

"I had a lot of fun today, Mr. Hotness," I said, winking.

"Me too, babe," Travis said.

"You should get going. I'm gonna take my dogs to a hotel or something until I can get another key. I might have to call my brother down. He has a spare key. (Please don't kill me! I know some of you don't have a brother!)" I said.

"You told me that you don't have a car. How are you going to get to a hotel from here without one?" He asked.

"I'll just walk to one."

"What?! No, no, no! I'm not letting you do that. For starters, it's raining. Also, you have nothing with you except what you brought to the park. Plus, that's a really long walk. The nearest hotel is at least 7 miles away. That would take over an hour to do that, and you have three puppies with you-" Travis started to say.

"Travis, I'll be fine. I'm sorry I put you in this mess," I whispered.

"Enough with the apologizing. You haven't done anything wrong. Now, I'm not just going to leave the girl I just confessed to and kissed, out in the rain, by themself. Neither am I letting you stay at a hotel with no car, and nothing that you need from your house."

"Trust me, it'll be fine. I can just call my brother. It might take him a few hours to get here but-"

"Nope. Didn't you hear what I just said? I'm not going to let you out here by yourself, in the cold rain, waiting for your brother to drop off your key. I'm just not going to. Come on, you can stay at my house for now. When he gets here, I can drive you back, okay?" Travis asked. I stood up, my puppies patiently sitting on  my porch.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

"Thank you, Travis."

"You're welcome. Now, come on!" Travis said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈😈😈😈😈Hey, did anything in this part sound suspicious, or strange? Hmmmmmmmmm....
#LowkeyForeshadowing

Wait.

Low key= Loke
Loke can come through Lucy's keys....
LOKE FROM FAIRY TAIL!!! SUSPICIOUS AS HECK!!! 😂😂 Jk about the Loke part.

Sorry for the fluff part.

Sorry that I haven't updated all week. I've been busy with school and other stuff.

I have so many ideas for them and I just want to get to them, but then the story will be too fast paced, and then it will be insta-love (Which I don't like) and and and-

Yeah... I'm kinda freaking out. This is my problem. I can't deal with the concept of time in my books. Well, I tried.

Thanks for everything guys! You guys are awesome and amazing people! Love ya guys! Bai!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro