⊰9⊱ Now Its a Date pt. 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last chapter: Our movements become more pleasuring and full of need, god I couldn't stop myself.

Warnings: SMUT
(No proof read)

Y/n pov

I remember telling pat that didn't think I'd go this far with Tord but I only really said that because I didn't have the confidence. I didn't have the confidence in him even wanting to do this with me.

I felt the sudden urge to try and return the pleasure he's been given me. I moved my hands to his shoulders to gently lift him to signal to sit up a little.

He moved himself looking down at me, "are you ok?" He asked me in a quiet pant. "Im ok, don't worry... but can I try being on top of you?" I asked him shyly. Tord just stared for a moment before sitting up. He helped me up but kept me close to him as he soon lays back having me on top.

I but my lip looking down at him. God he looked even better below me than above me.

I began to move my hips, grinding slowly back and fourth against him. He lets out quiet sounds and held my hips. He used his hands to push me down a little on him making me feel more of his length.

We both let out soft moans and groans to each other. I shift my hips in a more circular movement which made him lean his head back a little. "Fuck your look so good" he groans under his breath.

I lean down to kiss him deeply as my hands reach down to his shorts. I gave a gentle tug on them and mumbled against his lips "can i?".

I felt him lift my hips with one hand and used the other to slide off his shorts. I lift myself to slip off my shorts as well so we both were in our last pieces of clothing left.

Feeling him so close to me in these ways just made my mind full of fuzz.

I pulled back from the kiss to go after his neck like he did with me. Without a question I began to make a hickey on a spot. I made sure to find a spot close to the bridge of his shoulder so it can be hidden. Doing this earned a gasp from him, which I really liked to hear.

I snickered a little while making the hickey and soon pulled off to look at my work. I wanted it to be dark, I wanted it to stay and let him be able to see it so he reminded of what i did.

I move to his collarbone leaving kisses like he did to mine, paying special attention to his scars I passed by. I began to create more hickeys on him. Honestly going to turn it into a contest who can leave more hickeys because I wanted to be littered with hickeys... or my lusted thoughts wanted me littered with hickeys.

I spend more time on the ones In his chest, I wanted to see more hickeys created by me on him. "Fuck I'm going to give you more huh?" He asked me breathlessly feeling all the hickeys I've created. "Please do" I hummed almost in a beg as I sit back up on him.

I felt him suddenly grab me and flip us both over, going back on top again. "Hey I wasn't done-" I was cut off by him kissing me and smirking in the kiss. "As much as I would love you to keep making hickeys on me, I want to pleasure you" he whispers after pulling away.

"God there's so many things I want to do to you." Tord whispers in my ear as his hands play with the waistline of my underwear.

He began to kiss down my chest like he did earlier but he kept going. I blush sitting myself up a bit to look down at him.

He kept the eye contact while he kissed lower until he got between my legs where he kissed between my thighs.

I shiver at the feeling and thought of him being down there. I loved the attention he was showing me, being slow and carful with his touch. Honestly, I want to tell him to be rougher with me but that'll be for another time.

Right now is the time we need to take to explore each other and love each other.

Without him needing to ask I push down my panties a bit for him to take off the rest. I watched him get closer to my heat but keeping his eyes on me. I bit my lip watching him, "please..." I whispered wanting him to continue to bad.

There was a pause before he leaned in licking a stripe up my slick. My body relaxes very tension it had before it tensed up a little again.

He continued his motion and moved my legs over his shoulders so he could get closer to me. I lean my head back letting out gentle moans and pleas.

"Tord- fuck" I moaned his name knowing he would like it. And like it he did, as his immediate reaction was to pick his speed up. Flicking and sucking my clit harder and faster.

Since it's been so long I quickly grew close, it was embarrassing how close I got. Either he's extremely good at this or I'm just sensitive.

I bucked my hips, letting out louder moans and begs. Honestly mumbling random things because how lost in the pleasure I was. I felt him try and keep my hips still because I kept moving.

The knot I felt In my stomach grew tighter and my pants grew heavier. I couldn't communicate to him that I was close, I'm sure he definitely could tell I was through. I felt right on the edge before I felt him pull away from me.

I let out a whine in protest and panted watching him sit up. "Fuck your so cute like this" he said to me bitting his lip and gently smacked the side of my thigh. I let out a gasp, "I-I was so c-close" I stutter over my words, calming down from my build up.

My whole body felt like it was throbbing. A burning heat came from my lower regions and him edging me just made that fire burn bigger.

"I know sweetheart, but I wanted to get you railed up before the better part comes" Tord whispered as he leans to my neck gently kissing around it being soft with me again.

I arch into his touch loving the soft loving attention he gave me every now and then. "Do you still want to continue?" He whispered against my neck. "Please do" I said back to him. My desperate state got worse after the edging.

Tord sits up again and slipped off his last piece of clothing and tossed it to the side.

I blushed a little seeing his member. He definitely looked an average length, maybe a little longer but something I wasn't too intimidated by.

I watched as he reached to his nightstand to grab a condom. At least he's prepared, I didn't have the thought to asking if he had one.

Once he rolled that on he got close to me, he pressed his blunt head on my heat collecting the slick it has created from him. "Don't be afraid to tell me to stop ok? I don't want to hurt you." He spoke sweetly as he slowly began to push himself in.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes bracing myself. Although he wasn't my first, it has been a very long time the last time I've done this. "Are you doing ok?" He asked me as he leaned down to give a few kisses on my jaw and cheek. "Yes" I replied breathlessly as I wrapped my arms around him pulling his chest to mine.

I let out soft sighs of pleasure as he soon got in fully. He continued to kiss around my face and whisper praises to me. "Tell me when you feel ok for me to move" he whispers as he leaned against one of his arms to use the other to gently brush some of my hair out of my face.

I needed a moment for my body to accept his and just enjoy his love and care.

"You can go now" I whisper to him softly kissing his cheek. "Remember, tell me to stop if you need me to" he reminded me before he pulled back slowly and pushed back at the same pace.

I let out soft gasps from his movements, now returning the favor of kisses and sweet praises to him. I whispered how much I loved him, how handsome he was, how loving, how kind, everything that I admired about him.

Once I said those things he lift his head to kiss me. It was a very sweet and loving kiss. As we kissed my hands from his back go up to the back of his hair. Gently running my fingers through his hair and playing a bit with it.

He softly groans against my mouth while I let out quiet sounds into his. His slow but pleasurable pace began to quicken ever so slightly.

I felt like I was floating. All the love and pleasure from him was something new to me but so comforting. I'm sure he felt the same as I did.

His pace quickened a little more up on me asking for him to do so. This pace was just right to help me begin to feel that familiar knot again. I lean my head back softly moaning out, my walls throbbing around him signalizing the build up of my peak.

"Hold it for me baby" he whispered to my ear letting out a soft groan after. I close my eyes trying to focus on holding my peak back for him but it was so difficult with how good he was making me feel.

"I'm almost there" he groans out, moving his face to my neck to gently kiss one spot. I let out more frequent moans the more sensitive my body grew because of his.

Not too much later he whispers "you can do it now baby," he says leaving my neck to look down on me.

As I heard those words let out more moans, even moaning is name and giving him more praises to help him reach his peak. "Fuck" he groaned as he slightly paused only to thrust a little rougher but stayed that same pace.

This help me ride through my high making the pleasure even better. He soon stopped thrusting and paused still in me.

We both gently panting and looking at each other.

After a moment he leans down to give me a kiss. I brought my hands to quickly cup his face and hold him there before he pulled back slowly. "How are you feeling?" He asked me bringing his hand up to rest over mine.

"I feel like im on cloud-nine" I said back before softly chuckling. He chuckled with me and smiled. "I am up there with you too, maybe cloud-ten" he joked and laughed.

He slowly pulled out of me letting out a soft sigh and sits up. "Im going to get stuff to clean you up, yeah?" Tord says soon getting up. He heads into his bathroom to dispose of his condom and then get a few wipes for the both of us.

I felt exhausted after that. Even know it was slow and loving, the after glow of a orgasm is what makes you so sluggish.

After helping me he goes to his closet to get some of his cloths to give to me. He got his basketball shorts from earlier and slipped those on as I got dressed again.

Tord then moved to lay next to me. I adjust myself to lay on my side so when can spoon me, as I found that was the best and most comfortable position to cuddle in.

"You did so good, you know that?" Tord whispered praises again and softly rubbed my back and my side. "You are so beautiful" he says kissing the back of my head before resting his head onto it.

I lean my back into his chest, just enjoying his touch and hearing his voice. I was too tried to try and tell him praises too.

In less then five minutes I easily fell asleep. Just the rubs and already feeling tired is what knocked me out.

I am so lucky to have a guy like him.

You now have been feed. I thought it would have nice to do something smut yet fluffy at the same time. I think it turned out cute

2,154 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro