⊰8⊱ Now it's a Date

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last chapter:I had a few things I needed to get done, and the first thing was to tell Pat and pau what happened.

Warnings LIME ;)
(No proof read)

Y/n pov

I finally was finished with all the things I needed to get done for the day. I was quite exited to do this with Tord.

It's been who know how long and we never been together officially on a date. There has been many times we were by each other alone but never really done anything romantic. We have to be carful to not get caught.

I made my way to his room, which in fact I've never been in before. His room was a bit more isolated from the other rooms, which worked in my favor as I didn't have to worry about being caught going inside.

I looked around for a brief moment before knocked on his door to see if he was there. There was no voice so like he said I could, I go inside. I immediately gasped at the sight.

A very large open room, could honestly look like a studio apartment with its tall ceilings and fancy furniture. It definitely wasn't anything modern, very old vintage looking decorations.

I look around some more, honestly afraid to touch anything. I didn't want anything to break, even know it most likely would never.

I walk in more, finding the kitchen and was in awe. The kitchen was huge and had its own island counter. There were seats at the end of the countertop and behind those seats was a huge window giving a beautiful view of trees.

I walked up to another room seeing it was his room. A giant king sized bed, more furniture, more windows, everything just looked gorgeous.

I went to explore more and opened a door seeing it was his closet. I brought my own bag to change into more comfortable clothing but thought of stealing a shirt. I go to look through the different shirts he had.

Some formal, some regular, a mix of everything.

I eventually pull out a grey shirt. It was soft and probably worn as a pj shirt so I decided to take it. He go to close the closet door and began to change, I'd figured I do it now since I'm already here.

I wore comfortable shorts and then put the shirt on after. It looked like a dress on me but I actually loved it.

Behind his door was a mirror and I looked at myself. I couldn't help but smile a lot, just happy and a bit exited that I stole a shirt.

I head out the closet and go back to the main room to set my bag down. I sit on the couch waiting for him which I didn't have to do for too long.

Eventually Tord came in and smiled wide seeing me. I get up quickly to give him a hug. "Is that my shirt?" He then asked me. I let out a laugh and hug him tighter, "i couldn't help it."

"You have my favorite grey one" Tord says chuckling and kissed my head. "I can give it back if you want?" I suggest as I looked up at him. "No, no, keep it. It looks good on you" he says softly brushing some hair behind my ear.

I smiled up at him and leaned up to give him a kiss. He gave a quick kiss back before we both let go.

"So what do you think of this place?" Tord asked me as he began to walk and lead me tot he kitchen.

"It's gorgeous, when I came in I was so scared to break anything. Everything just look so vintage," I said to him as I go to take a seat at the island.

"Yeah, all these things were my dads. And then they were from my grandpa, everything has been going down the line for years and I figured I keep it because... I'm not the biggest fan of spending money on things I already have. I prefer to keep it until it breaks" Tord chuckled as he opened his fridge to get a water pitcher.

"Really? How old is everything?" I asked. "Mmm.. probably a couple generations old, it goes way back." Tord says as he goes into a cabinet to get two glasses and pour water into both. He soon slid me a glass.

"Thank you, and that's really cool. So are any of the furniture close to breaking?" I asked him.

"Nope, they are really heavy duty stuff, they aren't breaking for a couple more years" Tord says and takes a sip of his water. "So, think of any movies we should watch?" He asked me. I saw him begin to unbutton his overcoat and take it off, it made me blush.

"Mm.. I haven't really thought of movies. I've just been exited to get this time with you" I said to him giving him a teasing eye up and down.

I saw him smirk to mine and hold his overcoat. "Well, let's go to my room and I'll let you look through what I got while I get into something more comfortable" he says picking up his glass. I picked up mine as well and follow him into the other room. I place down my cup and sit on the edge of his bed.

He gets his remote turning on the tv and hands me the remote. "I have plenty of different apps that have movies," he explains to me, "press this button to get out of the app if you want to look through others" he told me before going into his closet to change.

I adjust myself on his bed and looked at the screen. I've never noticed the tv when I first walked in here, it was a huge screen. I first click on Netflix and flip through. I looked through different categories to see if anything catch my eye.

I couldn't really find much as most of his suggestions was anime stuff. I would have never guess someone like him would be into anime.

I got distracted looking at his suggestions as I watched a little anime myself. I'm not too interested onto it but old friends would watch stuff with me like the old classics that everyone loves.

I saw him come out wearing black basketball shorts and no shirt. I blushed seeing him as he came to me and sits next to me. "No shirt?" I joked with him chuckling. "Yup, cause you stole my favorite one" he says getting comfortable next to me.

"I didn't know you liked to watch anime," I said to him looking back at the screen looking through the suggestions. "Uh yeah, I watch it time to time when I get the chance to. I used to watch it all the time with my brother, he was the one who got me into it" he says to me.

I look back at him raising a brow, "you have a brother?" I asked surprised. "Yeah, but many years ago a accident happened... I guess I kinda watch this to feel like old times you know?" He says to me with a shrug. "I'm so sorry about that" I said feeling bad. "Don't be sorry it's all good, I've grown past being sad about his death. I try to think of how he had a good time before that happened, just to remember his life you know?" He says and I agreed with a nod. "I get it, I had a friend in high school lost their life in a car accident. I try to think positively about it" I said to him. I felt him adjust again and lay down, I move myself to lay next to him and rest my head on his arm to be closer to him.

"Yeah, the most unfortunate things happen to the best people you know. But that's how life is, we live life until the end" Tord says moving his arm about to rest his hand on my arm.

"Anyways back to the movie talk, I got distracted looking at your anime suggestions. I used to watch anime a while back but I could never get into it. I always had to watch it with someone" I chuckle still looking through his suggestions.

"Honestly I feel the same. I watch it sometimes with Pat and pal. They are kinda the same like me but only watch the anime that are popular in the moment just so they can talk to people about it" Tord laughs. "Honestly if you want we can watch an anime if we cannot find a movie to watch" he suggested and I honestly considered it.

"Honestly, let's do it. I'm going to flip through randomly and click on one" I said as I began to flip through them as fast as I can and moving to different columns before landing on one and pressed it. "If we don't like this one we can do another random pick"

"Deal" he chuckled getting more snuggled up to me. I moved myself to the side and rest my leg over him and my arm over his chest. Tord was lay on his back and moved his arm to hold my waist.

I smiled just enjoying being close to him and cuddling him.

We both watched the screen as what we I clicked on was seeming pretty good.

"Does this seem good?" I asked him turning my head to look at him. "Yeah, this one seems solid" he says soon looking at me. I grinned leaning up to kiss his chin before going back to my spot looking at the screen. I could tell he was smiling after I did that.

After some time and a few episodes later we both were pretty tired. We have moved positions a while back to were we are sideways on the bed facing the screen and hum spooning me. I really like this as it was extremely comfortable and comforting.

Tord was propped a bit resting his head on his hand so he can see above me while using his other arm to hold me.

Eventually I turned myself a little to look at him after I heard him yawn. "Tired?" I asked him a bit tired myself. He gave me a bit of a nod and a lazy smile. "You too?" He asked which I nodded back.

"Should we head to bed?" I suggested. "I think we are almost done with this episode" he replies giving me a kiss on my head. I grin turning back to watch the rest of it.

Once it ended I turned back to look at him, "you are cute" I commented lifting my hand up and behind me to cup his cheek. He smiles leaning into my hand before kissing my palm. "I know I'm cute" he replied smirking at me which caused me to chuckle. "I'm glad you are aware" i said leaning in to give him a kiss.

He kissed me back and we held it for a little before pulling away and looking at each other. We kept the eye context for a bit before leaning in again to kiss, but more deeply now. I moved myself slowly to face him to be Abel to kiss him easier which made him hold my waist closer to him.

I softly hummed when he gently nipped my bottom lip, which lead me to gape my mouth a bit. As we began to make out I felt his hand rise up from my waist to my shoulder, gently pushing me back a little. I moved myself to show i was ok with it and he slowly moved on top of me.

We continue to make out when I wrapped my arms around his neck and gently running my fingers through the back of his hair.

Eventually we pulled away, gently panting but staying close. Without any words spoken he slowly moved to my jaw, slowly kissing down to my neck. I lean my head back for him to be able to kiss more.

I make soft noises to his actions, as his lips felt amazing against my neck. I arch my back a little, becoming needy for more. "Fuck.." he whispered against my neck when I made a more verbal sound.

He moved to the other side of my neck, tilting my head tot he other side to leave room. "Can I make a hickey?" He whispered against my neck, leaving more kisses up and down making my back tingle.

"Please" I whispered in a desperate tone which got me a hum in return from him. He continued to kiss around before stoping on a spot and began to gently suck on the skin.

I let out a gasp as this was a new feeling, which made more tingles go down my spine making my back arch. Again I let a more verbal sound feeling hun suck that spot harder, making sure a visible mark would be made on me.

Tord soon pulled back a hit looking down at me. "You are so gorgeous" he whispered as if he was losing control of himself. Going back to my neck he searched for a new spot to creat another hickey and quickly went to work once he found one.

"Don't make too many... I don't want people seeing them.." I whispered to him which made him pull back but more fully, propping himself up with his hands to look down at me.

The way he looked at me was something I would never forget and boy did it turn me on. Half lid eyes, a slight pant and sweat, a bit messy hair because of me, him being shirtless just makes this all who much better to see.

"Alright... can I... leave marks other places?" He asked me keeping eye contact with me, which made me nervous to keep.

I thought for a moment before blushing and looking away a little. "Y-yes" I stuttered nervously. I felt his hand cup my cheek, making me look at him.

"Don't force yourself to say yes," Tord says reassuringly to me. This made me smile as I gently place my hand over his, "I'm ok with this... I'm just nervous" I answer truthfully.

"Alright then, I can go slower if you want?" Tord suggest to me. "No you don't have to, it's just been a while.. a long while from the last time I did this..." I said as I was more nervous of disappointing with how I look physically. Of course I was in shape as I'm in a army but I still felt insecure because there was definitely other better looking girls than me.

"It will be ok, don't be afraid to tell me to stop ok?" Tord says to me which to I nodded to. "I need a verbal yes" he says to me which made my stomach turn. "Yes" I reply which he then smiled, "good."

Tord moved up now on his knees adjusting himself so he can be closer to me. I allowed him to sit between my legs as I loosely wrap them around his waist.

His hands were on my hips again but he slowly raised them up under my shirt before stopping. "Can I take it off?" He asked me.

I bit my lip giving him a nod, "verbal baby" he says to me gently rubbing his thumbs against me. "Yes.. you can" I spoke shyly. I wasn't wearing a bra as the over sized shirt was able to hide the fact I wasn't wearing one.

Tord began to lift my shirt but as he did he leans down to my neck again to kiss around. I felt his large hands on my stomach slowly raising up to my chest while taking the shirt with it. I lean my head back slightly holding my breath almost afraid to move.

I felt him pull away just a bit to slip his shirt off me before his hands go back to the spot they were last. His hands finally reached the spot I wanted them to be most. He gently groped me, leaving open mouth kisses against my neck making me shiver from the cold feeling they left behind.

I let out a quiet moan feeling his hands on my breast. His kisses began to lower, reaching to my collar bone and further down.

He was more soft with his kisses now and squeezed my chest making me gasp. "You sound good baby... fuck-" he whispered against my breasts as he soon began to kiss over them and suck the bud of them.

I lean my head back letting out more frequent moans from his movements making me melt into his touch effortlessly. My hands tangle themselves through his hair gently pulling at it, getting sounds and groans out of him.

Soon he lifted himself to quickly kiss me. This was a more desperate kiss. A kiss full of need and lust.

I felt him move himself closer to me, I bucked my hips slightly to his feeling his member through his shorts. I let out a soft whine in the kiss and rubbed his hair again.

He began to grind his hips against mine, both desperately wanting more from each other.

He pulled away again and looked down at me once more, "are you ok with this?" He asked me again softly. "Yes, yes I am" I answer correctly this time. "Good girl" he whispered before kissing me deeply again as we both go back to grinding and making out.

Our movements become more pleasuring and full of need, god I couldn't stop myself.

Next chapter will have smut, I promise. I don't want this chapter getting to 4,000+ words if I keep going. But I'm working on the next chapter immediately so I can feed you guys

3, 206 words

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro