Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I share a room with Zabini and Malfoy. Draco and I fought over the bed by the window, but guess who got it?

No, not me.

Frickin Blaise did.

He agreed to be the 'tie-breaker' or a bloody 'mediator'. Neither of us benefit, which I guess you could say is fair.

Oh. I forgot to mention:

I got bloody Slytherin. But I guess it was expected given that my parents are Slytherin.

I don't really feel like a Slytherin, but I guess I am.

Draco is a Slytherin, too, obviously. It was also expected-. I mean, have you met him?

Cuntiness, Ambitchiness, you get it.

I apologize for my vulgar use of vocabulary, Diary. I usually never cuss or anything. I promise.

During Dinner, it's as if Draco can't stand Lucille. Why is he so mean to her! Sometimes I wish he would just get along with everyone. Hopefully over time things will change.

In the next few years, changes will happen. And AMAZING and BIG changes! Merlin, I'm excited.

I'm going to make new friends, learn new things, and maybe even get a girlfriend.

It could possibly be Lucille. But I don't think she likes me like that.

She keeps ruffling my hair and calling me a 'brother'. Same thing with Zabini.

Her and this girl named 'Onyx De Loughrey' became bestfriends as well.

I think Onyx has a crush on Blaise. She won't stop batting her eyelashes at him. I think it's cute. She's also cute.

I've heard a lot about the De Loughrey family. Apparently Veela blood runs through them, but it canceled out long ago. Onyx doesn't look like a Veela at all, but she sure is beautiful.

My father sent me a letter earlier. He said something along the lines of 'Good luck son' and 'Have fun'.

But that's about it.

But Aunt Mumsy sent off Draco and I with a warm embrace and assurance that things will be great and that things will be fun.

More than what my own mum and father ever said to me.

I saw Neville Longbottom. I wanted to give him the tightest hug and apologize a million times, but he wouldn't understand why.

No one knows my mum is Bellatrix Lestrange, and father chooses to keep it that way.

I really wish I could give Neville a hug. He and his parents did not deserve that at all.

At all.

Diary, will I be my mum?

I don't want to be my mum. Or my dad.

I hope Draco isn't his dad, either.

He scares me; Lucius. One time I heard Aunt Mumsy cry in the kitchen and when I asked her what was wrong, she said 'Lucius is just being...mean right now'.

Draco comforts her, though. He has a soft spot for Aunt Mumsy, though he won't admit it.

Him and I have conversations about taking Mumsy out the manor and somewhere beautiful once we grow older enough.

Somewhere far away from Lucius.

But I think Mumsy really loves Lucius.

Draco loves his dad, too.

But he hates hates the way Lucius treats Mumsy. I hate that, too.

Draco and Blaise want to sneak out to see the Astronomy Tower right now.

I'll write to you tomorrow.

See you later, my lovely diary.

Love,

Lorenzo Charles Berkshire

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro