Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I sat between Onyx De Loughrey and Lucille Granger today in Charms.

And Diary- Let me tell you: IT WAS EPIC.

They talked about all types of girly things and so I just sit back and listen to them complain about all types of stuff and they gossip and blah blah blah.

It was a good day for me because I got in at all the secrets about all the guys and girls of Hogwarts. How do they get that type of information so fricking fast?

Lucille is by the far prettiest girl I have EVER laid my eyes upon. But I think she has a crush on Cedric Diggory. That's all she talks about.

Though it's okay because one day we'll get married and live in a home with children and a million cats.

I would name my first son Leonardo. Yeah, Leonardo Berkshire. And as for my future daughter? Lola. Lola Berkshire. I would only ever want 2 kids, but if Lucille wants more then I guess we could have more.

Silly me. Talking about the future and such.

Lucille Berkshire. Wow that sounds AWESOME. It sounds EPIC. It sounds MARVELOUS. Lucille Berkshire. I'd give her all my bloody wealth when I die. But that's only if she marries me.

Draco and I got into an argument today. He though that my button-up was his button-up, and I kept convincing him that he's not a size small he's a size medium. I'm a size small.

He then called me bird-chest and I called him fat-arse donkey. 

And then we fought.

But Blaise split us apart and Draco ended up wearing the fricking size small button-up. You could see his 'lady-bits' through the bloody top.

It's as if he has small lady b-word. (B word means breast).

Sure, I'm thin, but at least I don't have curves like he does.

Why does he have a woman bum? It doesn't make sense!

I think if girls liked him it would be because of him bum haha.

Great, now I want a bum.

Life isn't fair.

If I was given Lucille life would be fair.

Crap, I have a crush on her don't I? Oh lord please pray for me.

Did you know we split the last lamb chop during dinner? We both like lamb chops, though she likes them more than I do.

Onyx likes potatoes. 

Blaise likes Onyx.

Draco likes everything edible. He'll eat more than I do, but I love all types of food.

lorenzo charles berkshire

"Do you always write in that journal of yours?" Lucille queried, as she buckled her school shoes.

I held up the journal in my hand.

"What, this thing right here?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you always write in there?"

"I just started writing it. Hopefully I'll be able to to fill in all the lines before I finish Hogwarts."

"Can I sign it?" she asked cheerfully.

"Can I sign it, too?" Onyx interrupted.

"What are we signing?" Blaise questioned.

"His girl-diary," Draco snarled.

"It's not a girl diary," I bellowed, "You have the same journal too, y'know..." 

"But at least I'm not writing in it like you are," he teased.

I rolled my eyes. Classic mean Draco.

"Do you guys still want to sign it?" I asked them, flipping to the very last page of the diary.

"Of course, Enzo," Lucille chimed, "Can I call you that? Can I call you Enzo?"

My face immediately warmed up and my throat tightened for no reason.

"Um-. Uh-. Y-yeah. Yeah! You can call me Enzo," I frantically responded.

I handed Lucille a quill as she signed her name in cursive. After that, she giggled and admired her cute, neat, pleasant handwriting. She then handed the quill to Onyx.

Onyx signed her whole name in cursive as well. She made the 'O' in her name a small heart.

Onyx handed the quill to Blaise as his chicken scratch handwriting bled through the pages of my notebook. I internally cringed.

"Draco you're more than welcome to sign it," I suggested, holding up the quill and notebook.

He had a smug look, but I knew he wanted to sign it.

"Fine," he huffed, grabbing the quill from my hand.

Draco wrote his whole name in cursive; and it was big lettering.

"Bloody hell, mate. Might as well have your own page," Blaise mumbled.

Draco scoffed. "Shouldn't I?

"In your dreams," I responded.

aww wholesome content

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro