Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The rain is loud as it falls over the roof, the wind causing the house's walls to wince with such intensity that if it wasn't built to be so solid, you would definitely fear the day it would crumble with you still inside.

Since there wasn't any other furnished bedrooms at the moment, Jimin was kind enough to give Taehyung and Jungkook his own in favor of sleeping with Yoongi instead, so you went to bed feeling good about everyone's comfort when it became time to sleep, but you have yet to get some shut eye because of the ongoing storm.

You turn once, then twice before ultimately sitting up with a sigh.

This isn't going to work for you.

You're starting to think about what you could do to keep yourself busy during the night when a sudden knock on your door echoes in your room. Is there someone else who can't manage to fall asleep? Or did your restlessness somehow bother Seokjin from the other side of the wall? Can his ears hear you that well?

"You can come in" you let out softly after buttoning your blouse properly, wondering who it could be at this hour - you're certainly not expecting all five of them when the door opens to their slightly distressed group.

"None of you can sleep?" you ask them with a pursed smile, it's obvious to see that they're not feeling so calm because of the many noises when their ears and tails twitch nervously, even the brave Seokjin looks a bit smaller than usual as he stands behind the group.

They shake their head in sync, tall men who look adorably scared, it sure makes you want to coo.

You won't do that though, you've gotten to know the three predators enough to know that they would get back at you tomorrow, one way or another, and you're not that excited to find out what they would do to you.

You scoot to the side closer to the wall, then pat the free space next to you to invite them in, and Jimin is first to jump forward and onto your bed, his body half-falling on you when he bounces more than he anticipated - he likes that though and makes sure to wrap his arms around you to stay close, relishing in the surprised blush that crawls over your cheeks.

"You need to share, Jimin, you can't be the only one cuddling her" Seokjin utters as he walks past the group to get on your bed next, and before you can even process anything, he's manhandling you so he can sit against the wall with you between his legs, your back now leaning on his broad chest with his arms over your hips.

The sight of your scarlet cheeks and round eyes seems to be the invitation the pup and the swan were waiting for when they come to join the crowded bed with excited eyes and Yoongi is last to get in, his body between your group and the door, because at least one predator should keep watch.

Yoongi isn't so sure that the house isn't haunted like you said, he heard too many weird noises to stay calm, the fact that everyone in the house was separated into different rooms nothing to help, so this already makes him feel better.

He can see everyone, including you and the preys, and that soothes his instincts just like he needed.

Your heart is stuttering and beating away in your chest as you feel all five of them close, though not as much as Jimin and Seokjin who somehow monopolize your warmth for themselves, possessive or simply overly cuddly, you're not sure, but either way, being here seems to soothe them into a calmer state when Jungkook sighs softly while resting his head on your spare pillow.

When your odd group got home from the park earlier, you took the time to show them around the house and even assured them that they were free to use the common rooms as they pleased and that they could eat whenever they wanted.

You then directed them to the shower so they could clean up, and when they walked out of the misty open cage to find two outfits waiting for them by the sink, clothes that weren't quite their size, but that fitted them well enough, fresh out of the laundry room, Taehyung and Jungkook almost cried.

The predators looked scary at first, but it ends up that they're just as soft as you are, and eating dinner with everyone earlier, warm and fresh homemade food that settled heavily in their empty stomach... it made them feel very, very lucky.

Everyone begins to relax, but then a series of thunders hit the roof again and Seokjin's arms pull you closer to him with Jimin while the others curl up closer to your trio, warmth seeking warmth, you almost laugh at the sight that they make, only to snort when another one makes Yoongi flinch cutely.

"If I'd known you guys would be so scared, I would've made a castle in the living room instead so we could all stick together. It would be less cramped than in my bed, I don't think it's big enough for all of us to sleep comfortably at this point" you point out the obvious while ignoring the offended pouts they give you, and Taehyung is first to show a reaction to your words, though it is pure confusion.

"A castle? How would you make a castle in the living room?".

You can't help but reach a hand out to ruffle his hair softly, and his cheeks blush at the act, wings fluttering behind him as his body droops slightly closer, a sight that makes Jungkook smile in contentment, his hyung isn't used to receiving affection so it's nice to see him accepting yours so willingly.

"It's pretty simple actually, though you do need quite the materials to make it work. You flip the couches around and get the cushions off to form the walls, and I usually use chairs to form the doors. Then you use the biggest blankets to form the roof, and use the rest to make a cozy interior on the floor. Complete with pillows, a light source and snacks and you've got yourself a very nice castle to keep yourself safe during a storm" you explain the process, thinking that maybe they'll find the whole thing a little too... childish, but when eyes sparkle with hope, you get rid of that worry immediately.

"Let's make a castle, it sounds fun" Jungkook muses quietly, and when the others nod with high expectations, you chuckle before smiling, a ruffle to the pup's hair next because they're both so adorable, it makes Jimin huff and puff until you pet his hair as well, his eyes creasing like little moons when you give in to his small tantrum.

"Alright, let's do this then. I'm going to need you all to gather the blankets and pillows in your beds while I get started in the living room. And Seokjin, you're going to have to let me go too, I won't be able to walk otherwise" you give easy directives to follow, or easy to follow for everyone except for Seokjin, because his brows furrow while holding you tighter - this side of him is definitely unexpected to you.

"... I'll stay with you. I can help with whatever you need to do in the living room" he counters bashfully, and when Yoongi grins at you, you can't help but sigh with a small smile on your lips that makes Jimin smile too.

"Alright, let's work together while the others get what we need. You're still going to have to let me go though, I need to get out of bed".

The caracal sighs loudly, as if it costs him to go along with your wishes, but he nonetheless finally releases you, much to your relief, which also somehow spurs the others into movement, all of them excited to see what the castle will look like once it's done.

It ought to be impressive looking, no doubt.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro